China v Guatemala in october in a small tourney

Discussion in 'China' started by Guatefc, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Selección jugaría en octubre en Vietnam y China

Guatemala, Guatemala (Al Dia).-La selección mayor, que ahora está bajo el mando del colombiano Hernan Darío Gómez, podría jugar en el mes de octubre frente a sus similares de Vietnam y China, dijo ayer Jaiver Zepeda, dirigente de la federación de fútbol.

"Estas propuestas las tenemos confirmadas, lo que hay que establecer es si el técnico Gómez, decide ir con la selección mayor o la sub-21", dijo ayer.

Expresó que la invitación es para un torneo en aquellas repúblicas y que a la llegada del actual técnico se determinará que será lo más prudente hacer.

Let me translate this for you guys.

Guatemala's mens senior National team that is now under the watch of the colombian hernan dario gomez, could play in the month of october against there new rivals vietnam and china. this was stated yesterday by Javier zepeda one of the Federation executives/ heads

" we have these offer to play confirmed, what we have to make clear now is if coach hernan gomez, will use the U-21 or Senior side" zepeda said.

he expressed that this invitation to play is for a tournement in that countries mentioned and that the debut for the coach(hernan gomez) will determine how good he will handle the team.

have you guys heard anything off this tourney in october????? and if you had are you guys sending a senior side or a mix of U21 and senior??

Our last victory was against Costa Rica we beat them 3-1 in guatemala, and our last game played was against USA and we lost 4-0 in texas for there WC preparation . are team has not been together for a while now i think china should be a good match. I look forward to the tourney if this info is true.

2. AliOlia

AliOlia New Member

Apr 15, 2005
    "their new rivals" ?

china and guetamal are rivals? lol

3. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

its not a excat translation there not exact translation to word similares in english that would not make sense in english, i should of rephrased it to "counterparts" instead.
    to make it sound better.

Guatemala is a pretty good side, similar in strength to a Iran . we beat Trinidad & tobago 5-1 the team that suprised sweeden and england in the world cup and we drawed against Brazil 1-1 full side in Miami. we also murdered the Costa rican side that germany beat 4-2 , 3-1

we are no pushovers and will play well v china eventhough i assume both sides will field weaker teams since most of the guatemalan abroad stars season will have begun.