China U-23 - 08 olympic team

Discussion in 'China' started by greenlion, May 9, 2006.

1. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    15', Chen Tao had a good chance off a short pass. No goal. Still 0-0. Started slow but now it's heating up a little bit.

2. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    25' same spot danger again for China. Shot over the bar. 0-0.

3. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    40', what a miss by Mao, in close range, off a fk. Over the bar. 0-0.

4. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    6' 2nd half, Gao Lin faked the keeper into losing his footing. Goal for China. 1-0 China.

5. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    1-0 an intresting FK

6. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Multiple scoring chances for China wasted. Too bad. Still 1-0. 30' second half.

7. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Beautiful beautiful stuff from Gao Lin, slipping through 3 defenders in a roll. 35' 1-0 China.

8. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    ********ing dangerous diry plays. Argentina gets red card, yellow card, yellow card consecutively, within 2 minutes. 87', 1-0 China.

9. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Gao Lin got another chance. Blocked. 88'.

10. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    FT 1-0 China.

A slow game at the beginning turned into a pretty entertaining game. Several chances were wasted. Otherwise it could be a bigger score for China. China needs to work on its finishing (or Dong Dong Dong!! :) ).

11. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    so is gao lin who score? coz i saw chen tao shoot the ball but som many pple in front of the keeper. argetina play the same as bastard !!!! dirty challenge on wang dalei and on chen tao !!!!!! the medical and the staff of china jump on the pitch after the fault on chen tao, i thought they gonna kill the argentinian.

In first half china dominate with a big chance chen tao was alone in front of the G but the keeper block him. Mao jianqing play well but in 1st half he try to cross the ball to much, before the one on one with the keeper he got twice time the same chance with the same angle and always try to cross !!! Zou You is Dam tall :eek: but good skill with the ball !!! Zhou Habin play quiet well but he shooting technic suck !!!. The argentina wasn't dangerous, the only time they was Wang Dalei was there for catch or remove the ball.

Im gonna write the resume of the press conference later ;)

12. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004

I don't think Gao Lin actually touched the ball. So it's going to count as a goal for Chen Tao.

13. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Got video of this?

14. dalianho

dalianho New Member

Dec 30, 2005
    Toronto-CDN
    broadcast.sina.com.cn
    or sports.sina.cn

15. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
  16. liyiooo

liyiooo New Member

May 18, 2006
    china
    This is the 2nd time china have won Argentina since 2001 china got a win with 3:1 in Hongkong

chick it with Flashget to download Chentao's goal

mms://nv.sina.com.cn/sports/2006/05/18566925.wmv

17. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Troussier commented on yesterday's game, calling Zhou Haibing the best player of the team and saying Chen Tao is the only player who knows how to change speed. Surprisingly, to me anyway, he made no mention of Gao Lin, who created many opportunities yesterday.

Here's a pic of Zhou with Dong,

[​IMG]

18. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    for me yesterday one of the best was cui peng and mao jianqing. gao lin play quiet well but didn't get much chance to show up. Zhou Haibin wasn't that bad but he wasn't the best player of the team

19. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
    more pictures please !! seb? Any picture of the news conference with Troussier, or close up picture of the chinese players? Here is another picture of the supporters..

[​IMG]

20. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    ill post everything on saturday ! i was on this pic!! u see the guy witht eh number 14, on his left have the guy who r sit with the black shirt. have a piece of my shirt just over is letf shoulder.

i took pics with troussier, gao lin too, and i have some close pcs and video during the pre-match training. and i ll post the interview of troussier (i was there :D )

this is me during the match china vs czec (in red :p )
    http://img323.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f272re29gj.jpg

21. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004

Seb we already know it's you. The three stars gave it away. :)

22. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    im sorry for the stars but my face is too small but for the final and the 3/4 match im gonna put 4 with a big yellow star on the other side

23. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    I like Gao Lin's confidence and creativity. But, to me anyway, sometimes his moves seem a bit awkward. Maybe awkward is too strong a word. But just don't have the same natural feel as the moves of someone like Ronaldino.

24. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Zou You was quiet good for the 25 last minutes !!! he made good moves. have a chinese friend who said Wang dalei is on the list of the PSV !! that can be good !!!

25. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
    He had a trial with Lille before.