China NT 2015 Thread (Post-Asian Cup)

Discussion in 'China' started by shinpath, Jan 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puckodum

Puckodum Member

Jun 27, 2007
    Sweden
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    #76 Puckodum, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
    The growth of the CSL is the biggest reason our players are doing well under Perrin. A huge chunk of these players have been priveleged of working with top class foreign managers and their individual skills have improved vastly, but most importantly their mindset has changed. The top CSL teams play technical football on the ground, which is why the players could adapt to Perrin so quickly. In terms of raw talent, we're still behind the likes of Japan and South Korea but we're slowly catching up and are heading into the right direction.

As for the Asian Cup, the fact that we've already made it to the QF as group winners from two games is a big achievement. Every team we face from now on will be a huge favorite against us, but it all comes down to match day form, especially in elimination games. I think we've shown that we're no push overs and there's no reason to believe that we can't keep advancing, but we need to take one step at a time.

2. napolisoccer

napolisoccer Member

NYCFC - Napoli
    Feb 20, 2005
    Napoli
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Is it true that now there is a great attention and enthusiasm for the National in China ? What about the audience on TV ?

3. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    according to CSM Media Reserch, a total of 169 million audience watched first AFC asian cup as of Januar, y 14China 2-1 Uzbekistan match records 49 million watched the match Live, and another 19 million audience watched the replay, China 1-0 Saudi Arabia match attracted 43 million audience in Live Braodcast.

4. napolisoccer

napolisoccer Member

NYCFC - Napoli
    Feb 20, 2005
    Napoli
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Thank you, I hope that you will give us also the next CCTV audience about the China games !!! I can't imagine an audience in China of a possible final against Japan, Australia or South Korea.............

5. RickChelsea

RickChelsea Member

Sep 28, 2008
    sidknee
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mozambique
    Im in brisba e right now was their for the china uzbek game and have to say the chinese fans were really cool, they invited me and my friends to their section and gave us shirts and flags was awesome cheering your team on with all 10000 of them, now china is my second favorite team after australia :p

Zhou Jiabao repped this.
  6. Zhou Jiabao

Zhou Jiabao Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Appreciate the kind words! Australia can probably go far and maybe win the whole thing, who knows!

7. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    you give Aus and SK too much credit. I just watched the Aus-SK match. Aus and SK are on roughly the same level. I'd say China has a 40% chance of winning against either one of them in the knock-out stage.

lu0hh repped this.
  8. Zhou Jiabao

Zhou Jiabao Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Looks like China will be playing Australia in the quarterfinals. I think it's safe to say we all would've preferred South Korea. Maybe Perrin should play a second string against North Korea to save our best players for Australia.

9. RickChelsea

RickChelsea Member

Sep 28, 2008
    sidknee
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mozambique
    Dam just as I say china is going to be my second team, then Australia gets matched up with it

10. YLbowman

YLbowman Member

Aug 15, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Sun Ke scores!!!

11. YLbowman

YLbowman Member

Aug 15, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    China 2-1 NK FT
    Although we got the win overall the play was much worse today from China. The defense was cut open too many times. They need to be tighter when we face the Aussies.

12. blueball

blueball Member

Apr 1, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Why did China play their A-team players today?

13. Fushida

Fushida Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Canada
    Yea it was mostly A-team surprisingly... played with a lot of complacency. If they play like they did in the second half against Aussies, they'll get destroyed

14. Zhou Jiabao

Zhou Jiabao Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
  15. napolisoccer

napolisoccer Member

NYCFC - Napoli
    Feb 20, 2005
    Napoli
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Will be it possible to have 100 million of viewers on CCTV for this important game against Australia of next Thursday ( in China will be the 6,30 PM ) ?

16. teamdragon

teamdragon Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 2008
    #91 teamdragon, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
    张琳芃受伤拉响后防警报 能否出场成未知数
    http://sports.sina.com.cn/n/2015-01-20/00217489370.shtml

They'll probably got destroyed alright. Without Zhang China is a different team. Finally we got something going, and this. Reminds me of the China Coast Rica game after Sun Jihai got injured and then Fan Zhiyi also got hurt. The difference is we have a better coach this time. Let's see how we adjust. But then again, he did use our A team for no reason which led to this injury. Is he really a better coach?

17. kurutoga2k7

kurutoga2k7 Member

Jan 14, 2015
    Club:
    12 de Octubre
  18. Zhou Jiabao

Zhou Jiabao Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Zheng Zhi looks like he'll recover from his back injury in time to start for China against Australia on Thursday. He took part in training earlier this morning.

Zhang Linpeng will be a matchday decision as it is unknown if he can recover from his leg strain in time. If Zhang is out for the match, expect to see Mei Fang partner Ren Hang in central defense.

19. gold4278

gold4278 Member

Feb 21, 2007
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We actually got a non-Arab referee for a change. Jong-hyeok Kim from South Korea will be the center ref.

kurutoga2k7 repped this.
  20. kurutoga2k7

kurutoga2k7 Member

Jan 14, 2015
    Club:
    12 de Octubre
    I guess Yang Xu would start at forward. He will excel in this type of games. Possibly a 541 in first half and 442 in the latter half. China will try to score and look for a win. In terms of intensity, it will be at a high level but not too different from a major CSL game. The pitch can not be worse than Henan!

Losing to Australia in Asian Cup is not the end of the world. Whatever the result it is a learning process for this team. Still need to focus on World Cup Qualification as near term goal.

lu0hh repped this.
  21. teamdragon

teamdragon Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 2008
    The the lesson is don't field the one player you'll absolutely need in a meaningless match. Without Zhang, I predict a 0-2 loss.

22. kurutoga2k7

kurutoga2k7 Member

Jan 14, 2015
    Club:
    12 de Octubre
    Just heard it is going to rain hard, all night. Maybe not a good time to do ground passing at all.

23. Buggy88

Buggy88 Member

Jun 29, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  24. YLbowman

YLbowman Member

Aug 15, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Lineup:

Wang Dalei
    Zhang Chengdong- Mei Fang - Zhang Linpeng - Ren Hang
    Zheng Zhi - Wu Xi
    Sun Ke - Ji Xiang - Cai Huikang
    Wu Lei

25. kurutoga2k7

kurutoga2k7 Member

Jan 14, 2015
    Club:
    12 de Octubre
    Damn! First half would look ugly. I hope I am wrong.