CHILE vs Ghana, 29 de febrero en Philadelphia (R) (Amistoso)

Discussion in 'Chile: Selecciones Nacionales' started by JAIME CHILE, Dec 22, 2011.

1. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Jaime, this goes to show you that the organizers were way over their head. It wouldn't surprise me if in a few weeks we hear how the anfp hasn't been paid by the organizers etc. Its a shame that many if not all of your compatriots that went to the game, (you to?) had to travel for so long and stand in that weather for such a bochornoso juego. A mi me da bochorno ajeno. Mas que fue en la ciudad donde vivo peor aun.

btw, listen to 5 seconds of that track. is so laughably bad.

2. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Yeah. This game was -let's say- "organized":rolleyes: by a ghanaian mofo called Moses Kanduri (I watched him on TV 2 days ago, the guy is obviously not a serious man, he laughed all the time and invited all the Chilean fans to his bar after this crap match). At the end, after all the problems with that man, Marcelo Fracchia (an uruguayan former player) found this stadium last week and the game was played there.

And yes, tonight in CHV the commentator said that the ANFP hasn't been payed (yet).

I live in Chile, so I didn't attend this match.;)

I just was able to listen the first 4 seconds, it's worst than reggaeton pseudo-music :eek:

3. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
  4. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Oye, y el Ganes no tiene asunto con FIFA etc? no se supone que saben hacer lo suyo.

5. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Sí, el tipo este es "organizador FIFA" según Borghi. Para que veas como funciona la mafiFa.:rolleyes:

6. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Si son todos unos charlatanes. A mi me enfogona cuando hacen las cosas asi porque toman a la gente de pendejos y eso me molesta. Es una falta de respeto.

7. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Totalmente de acuerdo. Al final la gente "paga el pato" como decimos acá. Los pobres fans aguantando estoicamente durante 35 minutos con frío y lluvia que los jugadores de Ghana se dignaran a seguir jugando.

Yendo a lo futbolístico, me gustó el partido de Gary Medel, y creo que Claudio Bravo, Marcos González y Charles Aránguiz jugaron bien también.

Creo que Borghi desperdició este partido para ver a Eugenio Mena, el mejor lateral izquierdo chileno este año. Lo llevó y no lo puso.

8. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    No pude apreciarlo como quisiera porque lo tuve que ver por internet ya que aca nadie se entero que habia un partido en la ciudad, y la pagina web se paraba mucho. Bravo si tuvo un buen partido. los ganeses tuvieron y par de llegadas.

9. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Encontré este video de los goles, aunque no es de muy buena calidad la imagen porque fue grabado de la pantalla:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnRgxn6k_74"]Chile vs Ghana 1-1 Partido Amistoso Internacional 29/02/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

10. SweetLife

SweetLife Red Card

Oct 4, 2010
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I watched it. It was a pretty fun game to watch as a neutral. Brazil 2014 will be a really interesting world cup.

11. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Official statement by the ANFP BEFORE the Ghanaian/Kanduri shame.

http://www.anfp.cl/noticia/420/partido-amistoso-de-chile-ghana
    Miercoles, 29 de Febrero de 2012 17:46:

PARTIDO AMISTOSO DE CHILE - GHANA

En relación al Partido Amistoso de Chile - Ghana El día de ayer hubo una serie de afirmaciones que son falsas y/o inductivas a error y engaño, entre ellas, aclaramos que:

1.- La ANFP no ha pagado los gastos de Hotel que corresponden a los organizadores.

2.- La ANFP no ha pagado los montos por concepto de traslados internos (buses) que también corresponden a los organizadores.

3.- La ANFP tampoco ha incurrido en gastos asociados al arriendo del Estadio PPL Park de Filadelfia.

4.- Es derechamente antojadiza y especulativa la cifra (500 mil dólares) de gastos que supuestamente la ANFP ha incurrido en este amistoso.

5.- El organizador (Agente de partidos, licenciado y autorizado por FIFA y reconocido por la Federación de EEUU y Ghana)(IN THIS CASE THE GHANAIAN MOSES KANDURI) deberá en un plazo de 72 horas de finalizado el partido pagar lo que la Selección chilena cobra por participar en un partido amistoso, trámite normal en este tipo de eventos.

Con todo lamentamos las afirmaciones infundadas y desprovistas de datos ciertos y serios que no hacen más que dañar nuestra labor y actividad. Lo que se hubiera evitado con la mínima diligencia de consultar previamente a la única fuente valida: la ANFP.

12. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
  13. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Parece que los organizadores no fueron los unico en caerse. :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpgOqNKhgxE"]Palma y Poli a garabatos con Microfono abierto en el entretiempo del partido de Chile vs Ghana - YouTube[/ame]

14. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    In futbol terms it's difficult for me to give a complete analysis of the game. I'm not used to watching the NT in person and at ground level with the players literally just a few feet away from my seat.

The experience was completely surreal and worth sitting through the cold rain. Meeting a few of the players and coaching staff at the hotel in Philadelphia was just icing on the cake.

During the game, Alexis, Pepe Rojas, and Matias Campos were the ones that upset me the most. The latter two had very poor games. Alexis needs to link up with his teammates more because when he does the team creates chances.

Matigol, Medel, and M. Gonzalez (honorable mention for Osvaldo Gonzalez) were the best performing players for the duration of the 90 minutes.

E.Vargas and Jr. Fernandes were great additions to the game. They helped maintain possession and drive the ball forward. With both players on the field Chile did not look like they were playing with only 10 men. Jr. Fernandes also has a good cross and I think he's a viable option for us to have on the right considering that Isla will be out.

15. zasal911

zasal911 Member

Sep 1, 2000
    THE GOOD

- with Vidal and Carmona 'castigados' and with Estrada 'marginado', there is a pressing need to find someone to join Medel in the midfield. and the Diaz-Medel combo looked very good moving forward, with good marking, good distribution, and good understanding. its good to see this 'dupla' emerge given that aside from those quality players mentioned above that won't be part of the team for a while, others like Seymour are not on form. I would have liked to have seen Gonzalo Espinoza on the team, but i'm happy with Diaz moving forward

- there was a time not too long ago when only 3 defenders existed, and one of them traded decent games with horrible ones (Jara). If one of them was injured then we would improvise with a midfielder as a stopper (Medel, or Vidal or Estrada etc...)..... now, in addition to Contreras and Ponce we have Marcos and Osvaldo getting minutes with the NT and playing well. Dominguez has also done enough to earn a spot on the bench, and obviously Pepe (despite last night's gaffe) is a viable emergency option as well.

- Junior and Vargas have done more than enough to insert themselves into the NT. i'm not sure they're necessarily ALWAYS better options than Paredes or Pinilla, given that these two are more familiar playing more 'centralizados'.......but Junior has done well as a 9 when he has been asked, and Alexis is also playing as a '9' to a certain extent at Barca........I think that the Suazo-Alexis-Junior-Vargas forward contingent is an awesome one moving forward...........again, only a little while ago there was literally NO backup for Suazo.

THE NOT SO GOOD

- first, the need to replace Isla is a clear headache. there aren't too many other Isla's in world soccer, much less in Chile. Meneses seemed like a good option, but he hasn't played all year. Carrasco looks like an option, but he seems a bit 'verde' for a full NT call up.....Aranguiz looked a bit out of place, but he did well enough to fill the need for now....

- the left side of midfield is a serious problem as well. Jean is not as good as Isla but he has done well enough for the NT. other natural options might be Mark Gonzalez but he hasn't played in a long time and might have lied to NT doctors about an injury last year...then you have Droguett who didn't even have a team in Chile or Mexico that wanted him and is on the way down...Tello might be an option and is now starting to play better, but i haven't seen enough of him to know if he fits in well. A year or two ago i would have told you that Marco Medel would be on point now, but he's fallen off big tiem. so we're left with MCT who had played well for the NT previously but has been doing crap this year and showed a lack of form yesterday as well....Mena seems like a viable second option, but because of the red card he didn't get a chance to play

- thanks for Valdivia's childishness, we need a replacement for Matias (who has been among the best players for us during the eliminatorias). and unfortunately there aren't too many back up options. Morales isn't playing all that well at la U...Jorquera isn't playing almost at all in Genoa, and really who else is there? the only good news here is that you can slide other NT players to the slot if you need to (Alexis, Suazo, Paredes, Diaz) even though its not necessarily their natural position. Also, Matias almost never gets red carded or accumulates yellows, so if he stays healthy we'll be alright hopefully

OVERALL

- i'm confident in the way the team is evolving, and with the alternatives being added up the middle on all lines.
    - i'm nervous about both laterales as well as Mati's backup.......

i'm hoping for 4 pts out of the next 2 games, and think we can achieve that

16. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Ficha del partido

http://www.cooperativa.cl/chile-y-g...-amistoso/prontus_nots/2012-02-29/232411.html

Chile (1): Claudio Bravo, Osvaldo González, Marcos González, José Rojas (59' Lucas Domínguez), Charles Aránguiz (55' Eduardo Vargas), Matías Campos, Gary Medel (87' Braulio Leal), Marcelo Díaz, ,Matías Fernández, Alexis Sánchez, Humberto Suazo (72' Junior Fernandes). DT: Claudio Borghi.

Ghana (1): Adam Kwarasey, John Pantsil, Masakazu Alhassan, John Mensah, John Boye, Anthony Annan (47' Afriyie Acquah), Derek Boateng, Kwadwo Asamoah, Sulley Muntari (46' Nyarko Oparé), Emanuel Baffoe, Dominic Oduro (17' Richard Mpong) (76' Abdul Majeed Warris). DT: Goran Stevanovic

Goles: 0-1: 41'; Richard Mpong (GHA), 1-1: 75'; Matías Fernández (CHI)

Tarjetas amarillas: Campos (CHI). Boateng, Mensah, Oparé, Acquah, Pantsil (GHA).
    Tarjeta roja: Matías Campos, 69 minutos (CHI).

Estadio: PPL Park de Filadelfia, Estados Unidos.

17. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    C.Villanueva is a good option.
    Paredes can play there without problems (during most part of his career he played as attacking midfielder).
    Sagredo could be a 4th or 5th option.
    Ubilla? why not.

18. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Zasal/Jaime: están basando su crítica a Fernández en lo que jugó ayer? Fue lejos uno de los mejores y esto no lo digo solamente yo sino varios otros chilenos presentes en el estadio.

Durante el fin de semana pondré mi análisis, pero ayer el mejor fue Medel seguido por Marcos y Osvaldo González, el ya mencionado Matías y Bravo que tuvo un partido muy seguro.

Bajos: MCT, Rojas y Aránguiz. Este último sólo tuvo un "chispazos" de buen fútbol al comienzo del 2t. Díaz no jugó ni bien ni mal pero me deja la sensación que le dejó demasiado trabajo a Medel: para la posición de segundo volante central (que venía ocupando Vidal), perfectamente pueden jugar F. Gutiérrez o si no el Nico Córdova que en la única oportunidad que tuvo (con Francia) rindió más que aceptablemente.

Y porqué tiene que ser una opción Villanueva? Se sabe muy poco de él y eso que está jugando en un fútbol de "segundo nivel". Si juega él, tendría que ser citado Luis Jiménez que tiene más experiencia con la Roja y aparte jugó en equipos "reales" (Italia, Inglaterra).

19. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Creo que Fernández hizo un buen 1er tiempo y un mal 2do tiempo, o sea, regular.
    Si hubiera jugado "tan bien", Suazo habría recibido por lo menos 1 pase-gol de parte de Fernández en todo el partido, cosa que nunca ocurrió.

Aránguiz en el 1er tiempo fue uno de los mejores, le dio el pase-gol a Campos y subió constantemente.

¿F.Gutiérrez de volante central?:eek:

20. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    http://www.cooperativa.cl/jugadores...e-esperar/prontus_nots/2012-03-01/150728.html
    15:08
    Jugadores de Ghana tras el amistoso con Chile: "Nos decían que teníamos que esperar"

"No sé que pasó, nosotros queríamos volver a la cancha":confused:, dijo el delantero Emmanuel Baffoe.

"Creo que hubo un problema técnico":rolleyes:, señaló Richard Mpong.

21. LEILA

LEILA New Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Bayonne, NJ
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Yesssssssss!!!!!!

22. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    En completo desacuerdo.

En el 1t siempre que llegaba la pelota al lado de Aránguiz, el mismo frenaba los ataques...principalmente porque es un jugador que le gusta hacer pausas y eso no sirve por las puntas, menos de carrilero. Es netamente un jugador "centralizado": en este momento podría cubrir el puesto dejado por Vidal, al lado de Medel.

Sí: es segundo volante central. Ahora está jugando de 10 y/o más adelantado que es otro cuento. El año pasado jugó incluso de carrilero izquierdo por la UC pero por lo visto no viste muchos partidos de los cruzados.

En el fondo, es un jugador que se acomoda mucho teniendo un 6 neto detrás de él y otro jugador habilidoso que pueda generar ocasiones de gol por delante (ya sea un 10 y/o un volante de ataque). ;)

23. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    ¿por qué?
    Fernández tenía al pobre Suazo muerto de frío arriba. Suazo estaba muy molesto porque jamás le dieron un pase bueno.

Estoy de acuerdo que no es su puesto natural (de hecho cuando Benítez lo ponía por derecha en Cobreloa siempre jugaba mal). Pero anoche para mí jugó un muy buen 1er tiempo, y fue un factor de ataque siempre. Con un guardalíneas de verdad, Chile habría ganado 2:1 con el gol de Campos tras pase perfecto de Aránguiz desde la derecha, ya que estaba bien habilitado.

Gutiérrez es volante por izquierda o delantero izquierdo, pero nunca volante defensivo al lado de Medel o Carmona. Con la excelente pegada que tiene, no puede jugar tan atrás.

24. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Nunca dije que es volante defensivo: aprenda a leer, compañero. Lea mejor más arriba. ;)

Aclaración: segundo volante central no es volante defensivo. Son dos cosas muy distintas.

25. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Y seguro que no era porque Sánchez que se la comía a cada rato?

Además, seamos francos: tu no querías a Bielsa y sabemos que te tragaste tus palabras. El 2007 decías que José Rojas era "malo": ahora lo pides a cada rato como titular para la Selección (seguirías haciéndolo? considerando que ayer tuvo un muy flojo partido).

Si no te quejabas del arbitraje en el partido de Cobreloa, te ibas a quejar del arbitraje en algún partido: eso era obvio.