CHILE vs Argentina, 16 de octubre en Ñuñoa (Clasificatorias) [R]

Discussion in 'Chile: Selecciones Nacionales' started by JAIME CHILE, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Yes.
    That is exactly what I'm saying.

If it appeared to you, as if he wasn`t feeling anything due to it, it may be so as anyone can have their own opoinion on the issue, but it doesn`t mean that he didn`t experience anything, as only he knows what he was feeling at the time.

Anyhow, there are hundreds of scientific studies that support the idea that pain is one of the most stressful issues any living organism has to deal with, and that pain affects performance, it is a proven thing. That`s the reason why big clubs at the most light sign of any painful disorder in their players, they take them out from regular training and make a special training for that player in order to help him recover as fast as posible.

They know, that anything that affects an individual, it will invariably affect his overall performance. I also said it before in another post, regarding other NT players of our team. This is the reason why they piss off, each time these players get nominated in FIFA dates when they are in recovery in their respectful teams, as it seems that here they make them play anyway, if their injury hasn`t completely recovered, which in turn will affect their recovery and posterior usage by the team or club, that is the owner of that player, in their tournaments. (in this kind of issues, lots of mutual untrustful medical decissions take place, as both medical assistants (the club and the NT one), have their own opinions regarding the issue and don`t always agree between themselves and not always they say it out loud, for reasons of ethical laws concerning their profession, :p, luckily here I`m an anonymus fan, or else they would jump on my back, just wanting to choke on my neck, for what I`m saying here).

2. zasal911

zasal911 Member

Sep 1, 2000
    well put, brother.