Chile v.s. ECUADOR. - Our Last Hope.

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by \^the king^/, Oct 10, 2009.

1. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Who won't be able to play this game?

2. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    the title of this thread is almost poetic. jesus, the stress level mounts.

3. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Funny enough, the future is still entirely in our hands. Although beating Chile is a hugeeee task, its all we need to get into 5th. Regardless of what uruguay-argentina do.

4. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Noboa and Valencia, oh and Espinoza better not play either.

5. jv9008

jv9008 Member

Oct 3, 2006
    Silver Spring, MD
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Vizuete should put in Montero, Caicedo, Benitez, and Guerron...all at once. Im kidding but there is nothing to lose and everything to gain. If there was ever a game where Ecuador needed to attack relentlessly, this is it. And yeah, Noboa and Valencia are definitely out.

Really though, Vizuete should keep in Noboa on Wed. hes the best defensive mid we have that can actually attack.

6. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Didn't Noboa get his second yellow today just as Valencia? man last time Valencia didn't play we took 3 at Venezuela!!! either way with what we got in bench we should line up like this
    ------------Cevallos(i WANT him in this match)---
    Reasco------Ivan--------Guagua-------Ayovi----
    Montero---------Castillo------Mendez------Lara-
    -------MANOLO-----------DAMECUADORIAN-----
    mightas well try new people based on what i Saw today.

1 person likes this.
  7. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    -------------Elizaga------------
    Reasco-Hurtado-Guagua-Ambrosi
    -------------Castillo-----------
    -----Mendez---Benitez----Ayovi
    -------Rojas-------Lara--------

if Benitez can't score, his skill still can be used as an advantage against Chile...he can feed Lara and Rojas those through balls, I'm sure they'll do better than our 2 forwards today

8. Vecino del sur

Vecino del sur New Member

Jun 18, 2008
    Seattle
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Estimados compatriotas, piénsenlo muy bien, el equipo ahora está pagando por todos los errores cometidos contra Venezuela en ambos partidos y también por haber cedido 6 puntos totales contra Argentina en Buenos Aires, Paraguay en Quito y ahora Uruguay por no haber tenido una mejor defensa en los últimos momentos de dichos partidos. Esta selección sí ha demostrado sus talentos y vemos que el país posee buenos jugadores, tal vez llegaremos a Brasil en el 2014.

9. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Manolo is too old, haven't you seen his avatar?. And damnecuadorian(he hasn't been working out) would be better as a second half sub. I say we nationalize Argentine_Futbol and call-up Yoryi (he supposed to be a diamond in the rough !)

Lmao.

10. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    Reasco, Hurtado, Mina, Ambrossi
    ---------Castillo----------
    Montero Mendez Ayovi

Guerron Lara

11. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Ok, let's clear something up, I know for a fact that Guerron wasn't called up, but since we now have 2 key suspensions in the mid-field are we allowed to bring in "last minute players"? because if we are that freaking Guerron better have his @$$ on a LAN-CHILE flight and arrive in Santiago airport no later than tomorrow nite. I'm just not confident in what we have left.

12. cristian1mv

cristian1mv Member

Jul 6, 2005
    what i want our line up to be for the Chile game

-José Francisco Cevallos-
    -Néicer Reasco-Iván Hurtado-Jorge Guagua-Paúl Ambrossi
    -Joffre Guerrón-Edison Méndez-Segundo Castillo-Jefferson Montero
    -Cristian Benítez-Cristian Lara-

13. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Why take out Elizaga? He's been solid it's not his fault his back line is filled with old f(_)cks.

14. gymclasshero

gymclasshero Member

Aug 25, 2008
    KCMO
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I feel like we have to play the same back four. We got nothing else.

Elizaga; Reasco, Hurtado, Espinoz, Ayovi; Castillo, Montero, Mendez, Lara; Rojas, Benitez.

That's all we got. We need to develop some straight forwards that can score.

15. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Well I definitely would have scored that one Benitez missed in the first half. ;)

16. cristian1mv

cristian1mv Member

Jul 6, 2005
    because idk seems like a match of this importance experience is very important . im not saying that elizaga cant handle the pressure just chevallos will handle it better becuase hes been in positions like these and time and time again he has successed

17. cristian1mv

cristian1mv Member

Jul 6, 2005
    yea we do the game ... espinosa should not play next game

18. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Really?? and I'm sure Espinoza and Benitez would love to commit the same errors as usual. I guess the suckiest players recieve unconditional love.

19. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    LMAO....people still trust in Benitez, wow!!! now THATS some loyalty to a MAMON

20. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Ecuador is not, will not go to Chile and beat Chile in Chile. They are going to put their best on the field and celebrate their team qualifying with a win to Ecuador. At this point, Ecuador does not have character to go to another country in a better position that they are and beat them in their home. This is not happening. If it does, I will be amazed and surprised. The way they played Saturday in missing opportunities and not scoring when they had to, shows me that Ecuador is not effective in scoring goals. Defensively Ecuador is lacking unity. They are not quick and have problems when the other team counter attacks. My understanding is that Valencia and Noboa are not playing vs Chile because of too many yellow cards. This is another problem. Well, let's see what happens.

21. nickel81

nickel81 New Member

Jan 2, 2007
    Munich
    I say that too. We are not going to win, even with 11 valencias

22. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    the only thing i see as a positive note from the argentina-uruguay match is that one of the 2 teams will want to win because of the direct spot to the world cup. nobody in their right mind would settle for a 5th place spot knowing 4th is yours for the taking with a win. the repechaje is dangerous, anything can happen. yes, it's against a weaker concacaf team but the game isn't only about skill, it's about huevos. i'm not even blaming the referee for yesterday's loss. as i wrote in an earlier post, we have to blame ourselves for that loss (and by we i mean vizuete's poor tactics and the team's lack of finishing). does anybody know how bielsa is going to line-up his squad? now that they're qualified i don't think they'll really care, but bielsa is a tough coach and has a winning mentality. after the sting of the loss wears off today, i hope vizuete can get on the airwaves and on tv and be honest to everyone and admit his fault in all of this. we've had 2 years to start calling up new defenders to build their experience but still stick to the same 2 dinosaurs. would it have been different with fleitas...i know he's old, but the dude seems faster and plays with more huevos imo. if we don't classify, we better find a new coach, someone that can take our crop of international players, our domestic players, and find a new group of defenders and forwards to mold because we can be like colombia and after 3 world cups, just fade out....we need someone that can raise our level.....

23. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    I gotta say man I love you, you have opened our eyes to reality!!! El CHUCho es une MAMON!!! I don't know how I didn't see this coming, you've told us a million times but we never listened and always told you to get off his nuts,but its true he sucks for la seleccion..he missed goals that if he was playing for santos laguna again he would have scored with ease,even megging defenders but for la selccion he's nothing more than mediocre!! I still haVEN't seen him do any of his mexico shit on defenders we seriously need new offense man,and to be honest,time and time again we dream that we will win but these Eliminatorias have been a living hell for us,nothing more than a rollercoaster of emotions for us,one day we win to the best team in South America,then lose to the most mediocre,honestly,I'm not even dreaming of them beating Chile,I really doubt it,especially with low morale...they're probably going to play like yesterday,******** up again and well see them in another 2years!!!

24. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    ya seriously if Vizuete was that smart he would have tried calling up the u-17 defenders to la selccion in 2007 when he was hired,but instead chose to stick with the seniors we have in the back,crumbling right as we speak,with a de la cruz that was falling apart right as we speak,a carlos castro who was always clueless,mediocre,and slow,and and the two idiots that cost us the game in Buenos Aires,Quito againsy Paraguay,COLOMbia in Medellin,ooya and Uruguay in QUito~~~~!!!!!!

25. MetroG

MetroG Member

Jun 30, 1999
    Newark, NJ, USA
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    siempreazul I agree with you it's really messed up that our two best players (in my opinion) will not play thus making it almost impossible to win in Chile. Chile will play to win in front of there home crowd and to all of you that are asking for Guerron or anyone else that was not called up Vizute is very loyal to who he has on the current team (example that mamon palacios) but i agree with you i would love to have guerron in this game.

MY LINEUP AGAINST CHILE

ELIZAGA (THE BEST WE CURRENTLY HAVE)
    REASCOS, HURTADO, PERLAZA, AMBROSI (PERLAZA OVER GUAGUA B/C CHILE IS ALL ABOUT SCORING ON HEADERS AND PERLAZA IS PLAYING GREAT AT THE MOMENT)
    C. LARA, MENDEZ, CASTILLO, MONTERRO
    BENITEZ AND CAICEDO ( WE HAVE GONE THIS FAR WITH THEM, THEY ARE OUR LAST HOPE)

VAMOS ECUADOR SI SE PUEDE!