Chile-Colombia 16 agosto (r)

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by JAIME CHILE, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    en el guia de canales tampoco dicen nada, pero ya han dado la propaganda varias veces.........es un amistoso, asi que lo pueden pasar sin problemas.

2. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    estos amistosos asi son de "mentiritas," mas que todo para nosotros, dentro de muy poquito vamos a cojer un equipo del futbol profesional y lo mandamos en representacion de colombia :(

3. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    the game is going to end ugly... hope they dont kill Rueda when he gets back....

Why no Rodagella? when he cant play in Mexico anyway, Mosquera was ranked best defender in mexico and no call up?

Who wants to make a beat we will ahve a new coach..? Please dont let it be Lara.... he is sub 17, sub 20... does not mean he will be a great NT coach. Rueda did more with the Colombian youth squads and look how he turned out... the sad thing is that Rueda in a few years will go to Ecuador, Peru , Venezulea and make them qualify..... :(

Its not all his fault its the fed... he calls up 20 players they give him 10 visas... haha and are like do ur best... Also he doesnt have the balls to call players that the fed dont want... like I cant believe this is Marins 1st call up... I no he was called up b4 but never played.. the only reason he called him was cause boliva wanted him on there NT.

Any way, it really annoys me that half of the chilean team is european starters, and then players from brasil and argentina and were sending in a b list from colombian league... wtf is Escobar? why is Precido on the team he was on it 8 years ago why bring him back... if we want old players use Angel or Arizti... if Rueda wants some of th WC98 players bring back Pibe haha hed help us out alot mroe than Precido who sucks...

4. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Pibe, a donde a visto las propagandas??

5. el crack

el crack New Member

Jul 22, 2006
    CF
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    esta selection colombia es un chiste,hojala que gane pero tengo miedo que si ganan sigeran con el mismo plantel o con el mismo tecnico.imaginate que sigan con un plantel similar para la copa america o las elimatorias.

6. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    para luisR44

sera visitar los vecinos colombianos (son mormones!) No cerveza hoy:mad:

7. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Dayro Moreno??? did he like step off the face of the earth after he said no to the croatians which was a dumbass move .... !!! by the way and like I said boca didnt want him... cant believe he let his agent talk him out of going to Europe...

8. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    oh my God, that's awesome if it's the case.

Efe, why can't we send u emails??

"Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help."

You have some of the Ecuas using some defamatory comments and I can't complain??

9. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    almost every team in SA has more than 4 friendlies planed for this year and COLOMBIA ONLY HAS 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF !!! even Venezulea has 3 !!!! PERU HAS 5 !!! well Boliva has 0 but they just stopped tring a real long time ago..... I dont want colombia to become like peru !!! good in the 80s and sucks now....

Venzulea - 3- Swiss, Austia, Honduras
    Boliva - 0 - haha it wont help any way
    Peru -5- Panama,Chile,Chile, Jamica, Panama

how does Venezulea get better friendlies then us too they are playing the Swiss theyve played italy, spain.

we always end up playing Mexico or Ecuador...

10. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    el partido es alas 6:30pm hora Colombia.

I just Called "el abuelo Gozon" in Queens and they claim it's via
    closed circuit satellite -- $10 at the door

Here we go again...

11. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    CC... I think the Fede is just waiting for this friendly to finish to assign the new DT for the sele.
    So, i would venture to say, that Colombia will likely have 1-2 more friendlies.

12. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    but we never play any good european teams.. we always play some half ass concacaf team... and when we play mexico its always in mexico w/ like mexican refs...

I want colombia to play a good team were if we send this team thats going to play chile theyd lose 10-0, so wed be forced to send our best team possible...

i hate going to games in NY because they always send a crappy team. I want to see Yepes, Perea, Coroba

13. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    last time we played a good team -- 0-3 vs Germany:(

14. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    well, if you call any restaurant, even for a friendly they are going to charge you money.......I have faith in Caracol Internacional, if they say they have I hope to god they will....:eek:

15. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    'cause....you guys will find out that I live 3 blocks away from you and that I am actually a girl looking for a date!

16. Caraemondinga

Caraemondinga Member

Jul 29, 2004
    aca
    yeah we did, and we also lost to england last year 2-3, though it was closer.

Maybe the reason we lost to germany was because rueda used a different lineup than the one against poland.

In my heart I want Colombia to win this game, but thinking cold-mindedly like other people have stated, i think we better lose for the sake of improvement. We cannot let the federation call up mediocre players, even for a friendly. Im sure we can field a better B-team than this

anyways i will be following the game on caracol radio, le deseo un buen partido a la seleccion, pero que pase lo que mas nos convenga en el futuro

17. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    ok, for the record....EFE's gone crazy.... or I should say crazIER!:eek:

18. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    peru just signed one more: vs Ecuador in NJ

colombia was waiting to have all federativos and execs on place - More news next week

19. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Enlajugada says that Lara wants the postion and everyone just keeps singing this guys praises... so I guess after the game.. it will be announced he will be the new coach.

hope we get a few more friendlies.... and against good teams...

The reason we had a 3-2 England was because we Used alot of our real players ... Yepes, Mondragon(b4 he was our starter), Perea, Rey......

I mean seriously we cant play a 3x WC winner like Germany and field Freddy Guarin as our Star player, and Otlavaro who isnt even a starter for the sub 20. Then MURRILLO ????? WTF was Rueda thinking

Neko scored FROM HIS OWN net against poland but then wasnt our starter against Germany? Do people remember that Cordoba was our goalie in WC94? why is he still with us

20. Caraemondinga

Caraemondinga Member

Jul 29, 2004
    aca
    .....se rueda la pelota.......

21. colombo

colombo Member

Jul 25, 2006
    Me gusta la alineacion. Por donde lo estan trasmitiendo...

22. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    My god help us... Viafara is starting as is Andres and Precido..... AND VANEGAS !!! OMG its over

Chile 0-0 Colombia: Primer tiempo
    8/16/2006

Dirige el juez uruguayo Jorge Larrionda. El amistoso se disputa en el estadio Nacional de Santiago.

Ficha técnica

Chile: Claudio Bravo; Gonzalo Jara, Ricardo Rojas, Mauricio Zenteno, Rafael Olarra; Arturo Sanhueza, Claudio Maldonado, Jorge Valdivia, Matías Fernández; Luis Jiménez y Humberto Suazo.

Técnico: Nelson Acosta.

Colombia: Julián Viáfara; Andrés González, Mauricio Casierra, Samuel Vanegas, Yulián Anchico; Fabián Vargas, Jaime Castrillón, Vladimir Marín, Elkin Soto, David Ferreira; Léider Preciado.

Técnico: Reynaldo Rueda.

Arbitro: Jorge Larrionda

Estadio: Nacional de Santiago

23. Bermele

Bermele Member

Mar 28, 2006
    Toronto
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    GOOOLLL de Leider Preciado
    Colombia 1 - Chile 0
    y pensar que hace unos meses estaba gordo como un cerdo y hoy esta flaco y haciendo goles por todo lado.

24. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    si, leider esta deldadisimo, a como estaba en la libertadores es como un jugador diferente.

25. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    OMG....

Rueda !!!

How r we winning with this team?