Chicharito Javier Hernandez at Real Madrid C.F. [R]

Discussion in 'Mexicans Abroad' started by Phenom, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChivasNGunners

ChivasNGunners Member+

Mar 12, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Whutyoumean m8?

Phantomengineer89, chivamex10 and LGRod repped this.
  2. jan37

jan37 Red Card

Jul 10, 2015
    I put younger dos santos level on top of every one sans maybe Vela.

LGRod repped this.
  3. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Guessing you meant this as an insult to Chich? But I actually agree that he belongs at a Villareal/Valencia/Sevilla.

4. beat junky

beat junky Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    CA
    #5429 beat junky, Jul 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
    Neymadres...he's been at the biggest club in each country he's played in.

Chivas, Man U, Real M next up Bayern M.

You heard it here first.:thumbsup:

5. Dr. Deplorable

Dr. Deplorable Member+

Mar 31, 2007
    Kansas
    3 out of 4 of the teams you posted finished in the top 4-5 places of their leagues Einstein

6. jan37

jan37 Red Card

Jul 10, 2015
    Yeah. I know that. but labeling hernandez a starter in any top 4 team is incorrect. that would suggest he can start in teams such as barcelona, real madrid, atletico, chelsea, bayern, which is not the case. he's a 4th-6th table player type in epl and la liga

7. Phenom

Phenom Member+

Apr 9, 2007
    Oregon
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    He at the very least proved he was good enough for Man U.

AMLO2018 and LGRod repped this.
  8. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    yeah he wasn't on the level of his teammates like Fellaini, Young, Obertan, Anderson, Bebe.

Phantomengineer89, Naquisima and Sugatot repped this.
  9. jan37

jan37 Red Card

Jul 10, 2015
    I'm pretty sure solskjaer proved to be good for man united too. but Chicharito is not a starting material in a top club. the top clubs will always want the best players and chicharito is not that. Just like he was benched by ferguson, moyes, and van gaal, by better players than him

10. jan37

jan37 Red Card

Jul 10, 2015
    was anderson or bebe getting minutes? If you're initiating he's good sub player then yes he has it in him , but to start week in and week out? NOPE

11. Phenom

Phenom Member+

Apr 9, 2007
    Oregon
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    That's fine. No shame in being a squad player for Man U or RM.

LGRod repped this.
  12. Dr. Deplorable

Dr. Deplorable Member+

Mar 31, 2007
    Kansas

Lol don't tell Real Madrid that he started putting up first class numbers for us once he was given the minutes

AMLO2018 repped this.
  13. jan37

jan37 Red Card

Jul 10, 2015
    I'm sure many players can put a goal or two around the likes of ronaldo benzema and kroos.players like james and griezmann had a good season in their smaller clubs but easily broke their previous stats playing with world class players. The point is, and i'm gonna say this one last time, real madrid is a top 3 team in a world, and real madrid want the best players in the world to start. Hernandez is not that. he broke down to tears because of that

14. Phenom

Phenom Member+

Apr 9, 2007
    Oregon
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Did Chich ******** your mom, mate?

15. AMLO2018

AMLO2018 Member+

Monterrey
    Mexico
    Jul 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Hernandez also proved that his loan to Real Madrid was justifiable & not a Mistake, this year Cheech stood out & made a Positive impact with the minutes he was given even by creating/starting plays

16. jan37

jan37 Red Card

Jul 10, 2015
    I think he did a good job on a loan, but they were never interested in buying him. For the same reason I stated in my previous comments

17. Neymadres

Neymadres Member+

Jan 29, 2013
    So CaL
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    WOAH is this a clone of myself?

18. Dr. Deplorable

Dr. Deplorable Member+

Mar 31, 2007
    Kansas
    He didn't break down to tears wtf? Lol if anything he was one of the only ones keeping their composure throughout key matches.

The main reason he wasn't purchased was the change in DT not because he didn't perform.

And he didn't put in a goal or two he put in 9 goals and 9 assists in very limited minutes. Not many players are able to get that kind of numbers in those minutes. Let's not forget that before cr7 and messi the max scorers were putting in 25-30 goals a season.

Frankly, you have no idea wth you're talking about

19. Neymadres

Neymadres Member+

Jan 29, 2013
    So CaL
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I didnt say this :( :cry:

chiva_guero, Otaku, beat junky and 6 others repped this.
  20. jan37

jan37 Red Card

Jul 10, 2015
    He broke down to tears because he wasn't getting minutes. And he was never in the mind of getting bought. I stated in another post that he was the product of a sales buy due to Perez making business in Mexico. and what's your point that he did? All that went down the drain once benzema recovered. He could have score 50 goals in a season, he was never going to be a starter

In the end of the day Benzema > Chicharito, RVP >chicharito, Rooney>chichairto

21. Dr. Deplorable

Dr. Deplorable Member+

Mar 31, 2007
    Kansas
    Lmao

Oh God had I known you were one of those I wouldn't have bothered with you

Groce

One time, AMLO2018 and jrinsd19 repped this.
  22. jrinsd19

jrinsd19 Member+

Sep 1, 2005
    Club:
    CF Indios de Ciudad Juárez
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    where did all these trolls/noobs come from?

LGRod repped this.
  23. jan37

jan37 Red Card

Jul 10, 2015
    At least im stating facts. You keep saying Chicharito did this and that in a short amount of minutes but he's never showed that in an entire season. He never won golden boot, was never the top goal scorer in any season with United, much less Madrid. He was never a top striker in any season in the epl, never won player of the month in the epl or la liga and go on. The guy was never considered a top striker at any point and you think he's good enough for a starting spot in real madrid? You say that few people could do what chicharito did in that amount of minutes but where was Chicharito when Man United were at one of the worst point in their history? Where were all those goals against Real Sociedad in Champions league? Where were all those goals when RVP wa sinjured. Chicharito is a poacher that relies on good service, playing with Ronaldo and James benefit him playing rather than carrick and fellani. Chicharito was a reserve playing coming out of his worst season and losing 0-4 to a third division english team and you expect me to believe that he was chosen at the right time?

When Chicharito starts scoring those goals week in and week out around the minutes per goal he had with madrid in a team he belongs then I'll say he's good enough to be in Madrid and along the names of aguero, benzema, rvp costa

24. jan37

jan37 Red Card

Jul 10, 2015
    Chicharito fans are delusional. Keep bringing up the goals per minute ratio. One thing is to do it as a sub, and another is to due it as a starter week in and week out. Guy has never had the chance to show it because he's never been in a club around his level.

25. Aguilas Del America

Oct 28, 2002
    Nido de Coapa
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I agree that Chicharito is a limited player, improved ALOT but still limited. But you are trolling or are new to football if you believe Man Utd. was too much of a team for Chicharito. His numbers there speak for itself and while I believe Real was not the right fit for Chicharo, he made the most of the minutes he got. He definitely went out the big door and left a good impression in the biggest club in the world. Not alot of players could say that.