Chicago Storm

Discussion in 'Pro Indoor Soccer' started by Steamer, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Steamer

Steamer New Member

Jan 30, 2006
    On Friday, I received a Chicago Storm ticket info brochure. I guess they're going to go after former Steamer ticket buyers.;)

I'm pretty sure that they are unaware that the Illinois city in which I reside is across the river from STL, but you still have to give them credit for being aggressive. I wish the Steamers would have sent me some info....:(

2. Tugboat

Tugboat Member

Apr 3, 2006
    Midwest
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The so called current owners never sold anything over the summer. never. which is something I complained about over and over. But they still never did. I think last year they started around September.. lol give me a break.. They were going to this year for a change when they started selling season tickets at the end of the season this past season. But they quit again.. But now they have every ones credit card numbers and no one knows what is going on. And the league is quiet. So... I'd say the Steamers management/owners are just horrible. And they still sold tickets amazing.

But I will give the owners credit if they are just messing with Ryan’s head by telling them they may have an owner/investor this week. And then saying it again next week. heh. Ryan should be treated the way he treats owners and fans.