Chelseafc in America

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by kingcole10, Jul 3, 2005.

1. kingcole10

kingcole10 New Member

Jul 3, 2005
    London
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hey, im new here and just wanted to know what u guys in the U.S think about chelsea and there match against D.C united in july. :)

2. Brook

Brook BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 13, 2001
    Cleveland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Welcome and I'll be there with the US Blues.

3. Mvalfre

Mvalfre New Member

Jul 3, 2005
    Lompac, California
    [cHELSEA IS MY FAVORITE TEAM. i SAW THEM PLAY A PRE SEASON FRIENDLY LAST YEAR AT OXFORD....IT WAS EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. CyphaPSU

CyphaPSU Member+

Mar 16, 2003
    Not Far
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Chelsea is a very good side. I really enjoy their team-oriented goal scoring when multiple players combine in the buildup with one, two-touch passing. They're not so much about the 'flash' as they are about doing the hard work needed to win.

5. kingcole10

kingcole10 New Member

Jul 3, 2005
    London
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    thats good to hear people, i was in philly last year watching chelsea vs ac milan, i loved the american atmosphere and how the whole game was set up (apart from the rain that nite), attending a match in the U.S is so much different to over in england, the vibe in america around the croud is much more friendly.
    i may be planning to go to the pre-season tour this year. :)

6. CyphaPSU

CyphaPSU Member+

Mar 16, 2003
    Not Far
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You should come over and see them play DC United. The DC United supporters are some of the most passionate soccer fans in the USA. I think you would enjoy the atmosphere.

Well, if you went to an NFL American football game in Philly, the crowd atmosphere you'd experience would be quite different than it was at that friendly match you saw there :)