Chelsea v NUFC

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Mel B, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I don't see where I came off as arrogant but ok. I also don't understand how accidentally hitting a G instead of a D should matter at all. Hitting the wrong key doesn't make me ignorant. Hitting the wrong key, not seeing that I hit the wrong key until a couple of posts later just makes me blind.

I understand your point about local rivalries being important to football and how being there adds something (i agree) but at the same time, supporting a team in the US is just as tough. For instance this weekend I have to wake up at 7:30am on Saturday to watch the Chelsea-Newcastle game here. I have to deal with people calling "soccer" dumb, boring and stupid (before they turn on a hockey game, go figure (well, not this year)).

Well, I have to go, Chelsea-Fulham is on at 2:30 and I took off work today to watch it.

2. arthur d

arthur d Member

Oct 17, 2004
    Cambridge England
    Well you didn't know a lot about England then did ya. Guess depends on your definition of 'a lot'.

I admit I overreacted a bit, but I did in fact react to his post 'there was nothing wrong, learn English'. Just like you, I hate being told that I'm wrong when I'm not, and am prepared to enter lengthy pointless discussions about Persian Kings and English geography.

3. arthur d

arthur d Member

Oct 17, 2004
    Cambridge England
    Fair enough. Sorry I overreacted, and enjoy the game. Should be easy enough the way Chelsea play at the moment.

4. Russian Scouser

Russian Scouser Red Card

Nov 17, 2004
    that Lundun
    Don't worry, they are Skunks (at least Mel B is :)) fans - that is a disability and they are treated accordingly. :)

5. arthur d

arthur d Member

Oct 17, 2004
    Cambridge England
    As opposed to being a scouser, the elite of the footballing universe. :D

6. Russian Scouser

Russian Scouser Red Card

Nov 17, 2004
    that Lundun
    And tell me why not? :)

7. arthur d

arthur d Member

Oct 17, 2004
    Cambridge England
    Sure, I was being serious.

You don't know where I could get my stolen car stereo back by any chance do you?

8. Russian Scouser

Russian Scouser Red Card

Nov 17, 2004
    that Lundun
    And what do stolen cars have to do with the quality of support and success on the pitch and the fact that hardly any Geordies turned up to watch the Skunks when they were even worse than what they usually are.

PS I hear Newcastle is an Eden with no scummy estates or smackheads. :)

9. BridgeMonkee

BridgeMonkee BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    That’s because they are a total fecking irrelevance. Geordies/Makkems same fecking animal – Fat, useless, jobless slobs from the arse end of nowhere. I can see them now on Saturday crying like little babies as they get the coach back to Newcastle, came to London, their team got beat, their mates got beat, they got robbed of the few pennies they had (kept in their socks) by some Chelsea lads, thier “women” are safe because they are so fecking ugly, they got laughed out of the pubs in London because they are wearing flares and bobble hats :D – bunch of right sad looking gits, on the coach back they are watching vids of “When the Boats Comes In” , who will have the fishy on the little dishy? Back to Newcastle to their pitiful and meaningless existence

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D

and you know, I actually like Geordies and have a lot of Geordie mates - go figure :)

10. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

:D :D It's all good crack.

11. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

Before you slag Newcastle, have you seen the clip of Liverpool :D :D

12. Russian Scouser

Russian Scouser Red Card

Nov 17, 2004
    that Lundun
    And why should I watch a clip of Liverpool? :)

13. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

English isnt your strong point is it dude. :D :D Never mind.

14. Russian Scouser

Russian Scouser Red Card

Nov 17, 2004
    that Lundun
    I get by. :)
    So, what about a/the clip? :)

15. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

The state of Liverpool, thats what i meant by clip.

16. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    What an interesting read :D

Oi - Mel, you work 3rd shift "over in England" ;)

...or do you just like getting up in the middle of the night to post on bigsoccer :p

17. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

Dont work. Eh, how does that work. It's simply not Cricket.

18. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

You have got that one wrong Pedro. Middlesbrough is the Smack Capital of the UK.

19. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Humph - just did an Ip check on ya, seems you are indeed.

Bloody stoodent - get a job ya slacker.

20. Russian Scouser

Russian Scouser Red Card

Nov 17, 2004
    that Lundun
    Never heard that usage of the term "clip" in my life. Must be an inbred Geordie term. :) There should be an apostrophe in "thats". Hope that helps.
    The state of Liverpool? What about the state of Newcastle? You got a motorway up there in your cut-off inbred little corner of England yet? I also read Geordieland has a bit of a problem with smackheads. :) Newcastle - European City of Culture any time soon? :) Have the locals learn to speak English yet? That is English English as opposed to an inbred form of it that makes the speakers sound thick as pig**********? What about football - have you learn anything about that yet? Though I gather there is an improvement - Shearer no longer plays in goal, even if the Skunks did have to pay 15 million for someone they used to think was a goalkeeper... :)

21. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

Hahahaha. Dont need a job. Me a slacker. :D :D :D

22. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    It's simply not cricket old boy.

Say it right for ******** sake.

Bloody kids these day.

23. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

:D :D :D

24. Russian Scouser

Russian Scouser Red Card

Nov 17, 2004
    that Lundun
    Well, 'Boro ranks about the inbred Geordie Garden of Eden simply because it managed to produce Harry Pearson, who wrote possibly the best book about football in the world, ever. As I have mentioned, as a Boro fan, he notes in 1993/94 that if Newcastle were to become even vaguely successful (i.e. hinting at a trophy), their fans will become unbearable. :)
    No, the reports were explicitly about Newcastle's youth being a bunch of smackheads - no jobs, no perspectives and they can't move, 'cos no one can **********ing understand them. :) **********ing inbred c*nts.

25. Russian Scouser

Russian Scouser Red Card

Nov 17, 2004
    that Lundun
    Sorry, did you say smackhead? :)