PBP: Chelsea v. Man City, June 25 2020

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Brock Hannsen, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Blueallthru

Blueallthru Member+

Chelsea
    United States
    May 15, 2012
    The Interwebz
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Exactly this, we have to learn how to keep our concentration when we have 70% possession. We are so easy on set pieces and counters.

Yahtzee repped this.
  2. Blueallthru

Blueallthru Member+

Chelsea
    United States
    May 15, 2012
    The Interwebz
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Jose ********ing Mourinho

3. Kerry Dixon's Boots

Staff Member

Jun 6, 2006
    77 degrees
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    And to think he could have been loaned to dortmund under klopp and then come back to us :cry::cry::cry:

Blueallthru repped this.
  4. truefan420

truefan420 Member+

May 30, 2010
    oakland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I’m 100% happy to be wrong. We scored on a moment of magic but we actually looked very good for long stretches of the game and the stretches we looked bad we managed not to concede too many goals. The season is far and locked up and Frank said it best. We have the talent but we need to consistency if we’re going to match Pool and City.

Blueallthru repped this.
  5. Blueallthru

Blueallthru Member+

Chelsea
    United States
    May 15, 2012
    The Interwebz
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Sorry, wasn't legitimately looking to make fun of you, just more looking at the thread from the begging a day after. I didn't feel confident, not at all. Yet we were the better side, and we won. How awesome is this game? How great is it to actually be watching this?

Honestly, I'm just happy it's back. Although I did lose my shit at both Arlo and Graeme for not seeing the handball after three looks. Probably because they were focused on the Liverpool fans watching our match....

6. truefan420

truefan420 Member+

May 30, 2010
    oakland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It’s all good man. I get what you were going for. You’ve always been a respectful poster, I didn’t take it as you taking shots.

The fact that we were the better side for large portions of the game was the most impressive thing. I’m def stoked it’s back. Things have been crazy enough. This brings some semblance of normalcy. Plus there’s legit games like every day.

Blueallthru repped this.