Chelsea Adidas Kit

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by okocha1, Dec 29, 2005.

1. okocha1

okocha1 Member+

Nov 25, 2004
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Isn't our new adidas kit sponsorship supposed to begin January 1, 2006? Does anyone happen to have any new news or pics of the kit?

2. GPK

GPK BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 5, 1999
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Next season

3. mookhead

mookhead New Member

Jul 14, 2005
    Metro Chicago
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I'm hoping that with the Chelsea kits being made by Adidas, I'll be able to find find a good hat over in the States next year. Adidas usually makes good hats. I would get one off the Official Chelsea web site but I looked at the ones they had and I didn't like any of them. I am a very picky hat person, and none of them were simple enough for me.

4. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    That won't be a problem next year. The US will be well supplied with Chelsea-adidas products. Adidas is planning a larger market prescence than Umbro could ever dream of marketing.

5. Stivie_J

Stivie_J New Member

Jan 17, 2006
    chelsea will use adidas next season. i heard that it wil use same templae as adidas wc2006 one.
    :rolleyes:

6. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    I love Adidas.

7. Walter3000

Walter3000 Member+

Apr 8, 2004
    gainesville, Florida
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I love poetry and a glass of scotch.

8. hhaire

hhaire New Member

Aug 28, 2005
    Mckinney,Tx
    so next season there are getting new kits wow and i really like the ones now.

9. mookhead

mookhead New Member

Jul 14, 2005
    Metro Chicago
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Posted by hhaire: so next season there are getting new kits wow and i really like the ones now.

Agreed, I do like there jersey's now. It seems that it's real hard to find any of there gear over here in the States. I remember hearing somewhere that Umbro really wants to concentrate their efforts in the U.K. They are not really developing their products and selling them any where else in world on same scale as in the U.K. Sure, you can get most Chelsea products here but compared to Aresenal, Man U and Liverpool it doesn't even compare. If Chelsea wants to go big time(which is what Roman want') they have to go global.

10. Futballer

Futballer New Member

Mar 23, 2004
    Canada
  11. sydneymuganzi

sydneymuganzi Member

Jul 19, 2004
    San Diego
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Adidas is the thing.It is more appealing.

12. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I just got this info from a retailer about what next years jerseys look like. I would give you the site but it's censored on BS and GPK doesn't want me promoting it. Here's what he says:

Chelsea Home: Blue with white stitched on 3 stripes. Nice shade of Blue with a couple of nice touches to deter the counterfeiters.

13. Stivie_J

Stivie_J New Member

Jan 17, 2006
    ;) yeahh. no any pic of chelsea new design?

what u think about away next season? what color it should be? white? black? or yellow?

14. hhaire

hhaire New Member

Aug 28, 2005
    Mckinney,Tx

NO i understand but i just hope ADIDAS keep the look colse to the same. Also now i have to buy 3 kits this year the Home and Away Chelsea kits and the new FC DALLAS kit and im not a fan but i like the gunners new kit and yes i know they are changing next year too. oh and USA wow money goes faster than i can make it.

15. mookhead

mookhead New Member

Jul 14, 2005
    Metro Chicago
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Yeah I here you on the money part, so many jersey's, not enough money and days in the week to wear them all. I also hope adidas keeps the kit's pretty much the same.

16. hhaire

hhaire New Member

Aug 28, 2005
    Mckinney,Tx
    yea
    I hate to ask an MLS question but are you going to the FC DALLAS vs the fire match April 1st

17. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    :eek: :rolleyes:

18. mookhead

mookhead New Member

Jul 14, 2005
    Metro Chicago
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I am not too sure. I have to see what the schedule looks like. I would like to go, I have always liked going to FC Dallas- Fire games. Something big always happens in those games. Are you going??

19. hhaire

hhaire New Member

Aug 28, 2005
    Mckinney,Tx
    lol im sorry i like the color its classy to me

20. hhaire

hhaire New Member

Aug 28, 2005
    Mckinney,Tx
    Yea its home game for me and i have season tickets and its only 15 min away from my house.

21. mookhead

mookhead New Member

Jul 14, 2005
    Metro Chicago
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Yeah I think I will be N. Carolina during/around that date for a wedding, but April 1st is the date of the wedding. It doesn't look like I can go. I was hoping it would be a Sunday game. I thought I could have made a quick trip to see the game/stadium in Dallas, I guess not.
    15 minutes aint too bad at all! I am going to have a 45 min drive at least with the new stadium being in Bridgeview.

22. Brook

Brook BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 13, 2001
    Cleveland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hmmm. I must have misread the thread title. No, wait, I am in the Chelsea adidas kit thread. Must have gotten highjacked.

23. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Yeah, where are the police to take out these terrorists when you need them? :D

24. hhaire

hhaire New Member

Aug 28, 2005
    Mckinney,Tx
    once again sorry

25. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I was just picking on Brook because he's a cop.