Cheers to Lastort, Archer

Discussion in 'Bill Archer's Guestbook' started by Ted Cikowski, Nov 5, 2004.

1. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000
    I used to rate Lastort as one of my favorite liberals until about 6 months ago then I lumped him in with the others. I gotta admit his posts in Bil's guestbook have been good. This is why I like Obie too, you can disagree with someone and still have a good discussion.

Plus Mike had one of the funniest post I've read in a while

I know he was being fecetious but that's sig material.

Now Bill has given us a place to discuss things without being called a fascist, racist, homophobe, anti muslim, etc etc etc which didn't really exist on Bigsoccer before the personal forum.

Now that the gloating is done I really hope we can talk about the right agenda for 2005-2008, for all Americans whether white catholics or black lutherans or muslims from Syria, gay or straight we are all here together. Hopefully we can catch OBL and AMA-Z and stabalize Iraq. Hopefully we can continue to piss off Europe.

Thanks Bill for the great discussion thru the election.

2. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm glad that you are mature enough to put aside the rancor and nastiness that gloating at the discomfiture of others requires. You are truly and evolved, sensitive New Age guy.

I myself am a nasty, miserly bastard and fully intend to continue laughing my ass off at these people for the foreseeable future.

To each his own I guess.

As some of you have noticed, I have been doing some of my gloating on the PoliForum. I really have little intention of continueing, excwpt possibly for special occasions, but in my brief foray there I have encountered some gentleman named Mel Brennan or something like that.

Is anyone really this conceited, pompous, arrogant, self-righteously full of himself and completely clueless, or is he just Segroves sock puppet?

Anyway, I do want to mention, for all of you wwho have inquired, my darling bride is now at home, and has begun the road to a full recovery. The surgery (I'm not going into details) went very well, and she is expected to be able to come all the way back.

I cannot ell you how much I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers and kind expressions over the past three weeks. It has helped more than probably makes sense. And while I hate to offend Mr Lastort, I have to say that I can tstify to the power of prayer any time you'd like to hear about it.

God bless you all.

3. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000
    Bill I had no idea about your personal situation, sorry to hear that and I'm glad her recovery will go well. I know you took some days off of the boards here and there but I didn't know why.

Mel Brennan - Smiley has mentioned him a few times here about how he rambles on about nothing. But hey I don't get Brennan cause I'm not nuanced. When I start advertising my liberal relocation firm, I am going to take up a collection to keep Mel Brennan out of the U.S.

4. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    heh heh yeah, I think that he is a Cornell West wannabe. He is a piece of work, it took him three babbling sentences to tell me that I am on his 'ignore' list.

Sometimes I annoy him by suggesting that his posts are verbose and incoherent. I like conciseness and clarity, I'm funny that way.

I think that he used to call himself Universal.

5. CUS

CUS New Member

Apr 20, 2000
    Glad to hear about your wife. Best wishes on her recovery. We can add that to Ted's 'How can you not believe in God' list.

And now, after day three of the 'Kerry Recovery', the jobs numbers are out with over 300k new jobs created and an unemployment rate of 5.5, the stock market is up-up-up, GDP is up at 3.7. All looking good!

You mean Kerry wasn't elected? Nevermind.

Here's some really good stuff.

6. MikeLastort2

MikeLastort2 Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Takoma Park, MD
    Bill,

I'm glad your wife is doing well. Sorry you weren't able to come to DC and drink a bit of single malt. Next time you're planning a trip here, let me know.

Mike

7. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    Darn, I missed all that? Oh well, there's always the Mayday celebration for anyone planning a vacation out here.

8. CUS

CUS New Member

Apr 20, 2000
    [​IMG]

I don't know if she's sellin' or buyin'.

(it looks like the 'chick' behind her is checkin' out the caboose?!?!?!)

9. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

She just seems so pleased with herself. I bet her Mommy and Daddy are so proud.

And yeah, that fat lezbo is definitely about to invite her over for herbal tea and clamburger.

10. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Glad to hear about your wife Bill.

Sachin