cheap site

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by htafc, Oct 25, 2005.

1. htafc

htafc New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    England
  2. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    hey that site does have great prices..do you know if they ship to US?

3. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
  4. i07m

i07m New Member

Jun 5, 2005
    Oh dear, I've fallen in love.

Has anyone bought from there, and do they ship to the US?

5. AMH82

AMH82 New Member

Sep 22, 2005
    It says mist blue in the description so I guess so.

Some good deals on that site, some can be found slightly cheaper at sport4choice, but depends on sizes.

6. Lampard123

Lampard123 New Member

May 17, 2004
    Dundee,Scotland
    I got the Nike AZT IIs Aluminium/Blue size 10 for £26 including P+P.Arrived in less than 24 hours.

7. gravy

gravy New Member

Jan 31, 2004
    england
    they do mixed sole....don't suppose if anyone knows if they do it well?? are the copas still comtfy?? do you get much more traction than you do with just FG??
    thanks gravy

8. Old US Keeper

Old US Keeper New Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Chandler, AZ
    Considering I get the Copas for roughly £30, I'm a little hesitant to pay £80 for the mix sole. But they do look nice!

9. StandUpSpeakUp21

StandUpSpeakUp21 New Member

Jun 28, 2005
    kinda stupid questions, but i serioulsy dont know:
    is the size chart dirrent from there and the US?
    how many dollars are in a pound?

10. Nixon

Nixon New Member

May 23, 2005
    Manchester
    usually around 2-3 dollers to a pound.

Looks like a real good site and cheap limited in the sizing of some of the boots but always dodgy about usin a new site.

11. Old US Keeper

Old US Keeper New Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Chandler, AZ
    The exchange rate is about 1:1.75 roughly.
    The sizing is different. A UK 10.5 is really a US 11.5. Most manufacturers show equivalent sizing on the box.

12. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Its a bit hard to tell on that picture but im pretty sure they are blue mist. The only other ones they could be would be Ice but they were vapor ones so wouldnt have the lines on the side so im going for blue mist.

appleCORR

13. mdsoccer1

mdsoccer1 New Member

Aug 5, 2005
    I registered and all like I was going to buy cleats
    it says its only 6.80 pounds for shipping to me and i live in md so if thats right its a really good deal like 10-12$ or somethin

14. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    Hey, is this site new? If it's new, the prices may rise soon. I know this technique, companies first advertise themselves by selling products for nothing, but then gradually raise the price as people get used to their service etc.

15. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    Anyway i just emailed them if they ship overseas, they mention they only ship within the UK

16. WadeHunter15

WadeHunter15 New Member

Feb 7, 2004
    London
    Im not sure wether u guys noticed, but they do a special scheme as a company. The way it works is you get your manager to organise them to come down to your training ground with a truck full of boots in every size, you have 60 minutes to try on the boots and see if you would like to purchase any of them, this way it saves returning them due to bad sizing as you can try on all different sizes to get that prefect fit,they came to my club pre-season and my club (Southend United Football Club) payed for the boots that we as players purchased on the day. Obviously when the club had added it all together we all had to pay them back lol!. Very good service and the choices of sizes were fantastic...on another note, shall i wait and see what the prices of absolutes will be on justsocca.com or shall i just screw it and pre-order them off of prodirectsoccer.com????

WadeHunter17

17. Adidas Fan

Adidas Fan New Member

Apr 6, 2004
    Norwich, England
    I just pre-ordered the Pro Pack in the Black/red/white colourway, can't wait. They look awsome. I've been in Just Socca, they'll be about 120 quid on there then u have to pay 6.50 quid on P+P, so PDS is that little bit better, like i said i went for Pro Pack it set me back 134quid, but sud b worth it!!! :D

18. WadeHunter15

WadeHunter15 New Member

Feb 7, 2004
    London
    Join the club mate..i though about it and decided to pre-order them from PDS. I got the same colour as you with personalisation so set me back even more..for this price i am expecting a lot of goals!!! haha mine are coming on the 18th November, let me know how yours are mate!

WadeHunter17

19. Adidas Fan

Adidas Fan New Member

Apr 6, 2004
    Norwich, England
    Will do buddy.

I pre ordered my Pulses with PDS and i recieved them on the exact day that they quoted, hopefully they'll do the same with the Absolutes cos i am really excited about these!

Nice choice BTW, i think original colours of Preds are the best (Red/black/white), personalisation looks sweet on it but really didn't wanna splash out any more. And anyway, gona wear these when i play rugby, oppo would actually target me if i had personalisation on my boots, and teammates would rip it out of me. Standard issue Absolutes will do me fine.

U let me know how urs come out.

20. WadeHunter15

WadeHunter15 New Member

Feb 7, 2004
    London
    Will Do mate... think the origional colour pred are the best too, you cant beat old colours...anyway i will post pictures and give you and others update when they come cheers

WadeHunter17