Charlton's New Home Kits

Discussion in 'Charlton Athletic' started by hartley, Jul 5, 2005.

1. hartley

hartley Member

At:

http://shop.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=22351

Well, I waited with great anticipation. I just hope our season is not as disappointing as our new shirts. Sorry, but I don't like them. It looks as if there are stripes down the sides of the body. I preferred the strips down the arms. Oh well.

I guess they could be worse. I'm just not sure about those socks. Hopefully this new kit will look better when the team is actually on the field and playing.

Maybe the road kit will be better -- supposed to be white and black. It's got to be better than the yellow ones.

Thoughts?

2. HuntKop

HuntKop Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 15, 2002
    Sulla mia Vespa
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Ugh - the socks are REALLY bad. However - a few big wins, and a successful season, and these will be my all-time favorite kits, of course! ;)

3. servotron

servotron New Member

Mar 4, 2004
    St Paul, MN
    Not TOO bad... I actually have some cheap socks almost just like that (well, red and white alternating hoops) but I never wear them because they don't stay up when I play.

I like the jersey, it's not too different from what we've had, which is one of the simplest yet most attractive kits in the EPL. White shorts are always in style.