changes in Portuguese

Discussion in 'Brazil NSR' started by Century's Best, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  2. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    What a silly goose you are.

Most likely, I know more about Brasil's economy then you. I know where they stand economically. I know they just passed the UK for the 6th largest economy of the world. I know that primarily Brasil's growth has been fueled by China and their purchase of natural resources from paper to various metals. I know that investors the world over have been pouring into the Real, as one of the worlds "safety currencies", leading to its increased valuation over the past few years. I know that Brasil retail consumers, females specifically, are driving the industry, where they pay $35 USD for a Tanktop that they could get in Montreal, NYC, or LA for $7.00. I don't need an article to tell me that.

I was laughing at you because your such an overindulgent prick of a poster, who doesn't have the slightest idea on why they are doing this.

I also know that most Brasilians aren't as ignorant as you, thankfully, or foolish enough to make up things they don't say. You should visit Europe sometime. All your star players do :D

3. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Portuguese obsessed with Brasil? What else is new?

I've been to Europe countless times. Including going to school there for a periof of time. But in a really great country, not any shithole.

4. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Thats all you got out of it? I'm an economist silly goose. VAMOS GAUCHO. hahahaha

5. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

6. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

Again, your wrong on all accounts. We do have Brasilian posters in our forums, we do share some aspect of culture, and there are plenty of Brasilian living in Portugal. I love the ignorance though. Here you get a medal. lol. You bore me.

7. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Brasilians poster in your forum? How would I know? I never went there, I don't care for anything portuguese. Specially football related. Aspects of culture? Other than the language (where for the most part people can't barely understand you. They tried a novela in Brasil years back and they had to use subtitles). There's Brasilians living there? Proportionally there's more portuguese in Brasil than the opposite. 100 thousand out of almost 200 million Brasilians, while there's more than the double that out of ten million portuguese living in Brasil. Yet, there's chinese, corean, bolivian, american and etc newcomers here as well so who cares?

http://oglobo.globo.com/economia/cr...crescer-52-no-ano-superando-2-milhoes-3079211

Screw you people, just get out of here. Nobody wants to talk to you. Nobody wants to be friends with you. We don't like your kind. Stay in your place and quit trying to live in our shadows.

8. Ribeiro dos Reis

Mar 17, 2012
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    "You" don't like our kind? There's a word to those who hate the unknown.

9. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Who said I don't know you people. I've seen plenty of what your rotten hands are capable of.

I was there

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl_RuCIMPrg"]O Brasil em Angola 3 - YouTube[/ame]

What I've seen was enough to despise any and all of you for the rest of my life.

10. Ribeiro dos Reis

Mar 17, 2012
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Doesn't look like you know anything about us whatsoever. I think you're prejudice, sir. How on earth we (the people) have any fault regarding to political decisions, especially made during dictatorships?

Do you even realise the Portuguese Africa's colonial wars was the main cause of the fall of the dictatorship, back then (i wasn't even born, for crying out loud) people were obliged to go to Africa to fight if they failed in studies or for other stupid reason (and those who didn't wanted to go either escape for other country or simply were in prison) and has made several thousand of young Portuguese men with psychological trauma (not counting the casualties, of course)? you should be more careful with what you write.

More proof of your ignorance: that video was from 1996 (4.49), Angola was at civil war since their independence in 1975 (obviously a fight for a political faction's control over Angola land's richness). The war ended with the death of Savimbi in 2002. One USA-URSS cold war's conflict was there too. How is this anything related to Portugal?!

We also made up more than 10 million km2 worldwide, like any other European power, so you despise everybody else because of that? what you posted doesn't make any sense.

This is typically the half glass dilemma.

11. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    its kind of ironic how Brazils in far better shape than Portugal now. Usually its the other way around with the parent country dominating the colony even once its independent. I haven't been to Portugal but from what I've read theres high unemployment and very few oppurtunites for the young people. Dos Reis made a good point though when I visited Brazil I ended up selling all my hats and three pairs of jeans, even sold my Xbox since people there would pay so much for them. Whats up with the clothing and electronics prices in Brazil? Heres another law I don't get why can you buy a new American car and have it registered legally in Brazil but a used car which is obviously a better investement particulary for the growing middle class in Brazil not an option?

12. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    The clothing industry, Fashion in general is big business in Brazil apparently. I know a Brazilian girl recently living in Montreal from Sao Paulo, and she says the same tanktop that you can buy here for $7.00 from American Apparel costs $40.00 CAD down there. My family in Fortaleza says the prices are about the same there too.

I know many young people in Portugal are moving to Brazil/Angola, more opportunity. Hell I have thought about moving down to Brazil recently.

13. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Tirando o corpo fora, what else is new with the portuguese. You are never responsible for anything. Poor you. Gimme a break.

I couldn't care less if the "young portuguese" went crazy. They sure deserve the worst when their country is someplace else robbing stuff and enslaving people.

Again, running away from your deeds. portugal's presence there at one point contributed to the country sucking. As seen in Brasil, the areas heavily colonized by portuguese are the worst in the country. The south (85% german/italian) is the best part of the country. Because you rotten people didn't had the chance to infect our place, thank God.

Oh, I despise plenty of people. Don't worry about that part.