Changed logo?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY Sky Blue' started by SiberianThunderT, Oct 16, 2009.

1. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Just wondering what the official situation is on the championship star. In several places on the website, I see a star added in the top left of the shield, but in an e-mail I got from Sky Blue (WHY am I receiving Sky Blue e-mails in the first place???) had the star above the shield's point. So what's it supposed to be?

2. cobi13

cobi13 Member

Aug 16, 2004
    NY
    I believe the star is there to stay. They are probably still transitioning and that is why it isn't in some places.

3. soccerreigns

soccerreigns New Member

Jul 22, 2009
    probabaly for One championship

4. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Oh, yeah - I knew it was for winning the championship and that it's there to stay, I was just asking exactly where that "there" is, since I've seen the star in multiple places - top-left corner of the shield, above the shield's point, etc. - and was wondering which was correct.

5. SkyBlueFC_GM

SkyBlueFC_GM New Member

Nov 20, 2009
    Club:
    Sky Blue FC
    Sorry for the confusion - we were working through it. The star is here to stay and is above the crest - where it belongs to signify our Championship.

6. HealeyFan

HealeyFan New Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Forget about the logo. Change the jersey color. A team called Sky Blue shouldn't wear orange jerseys.

7. Nacional Tijuana

Nacional Tijuana St. Louis City

St. Louis City SC
    May 6, 2003
    San Diego, Calif.
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Gotta have an alternate, though, don't you?

8. Stepup

Stepup New Member

Aug 21, 2008
    Club:
    Sky Blue FC
    The orange is in case the girls get a flat on the N.J. Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, or Rt. 287. They can be dangerous places.;)