Champions League will be delayed due to Baseball

Discussion in 'Business and Media' started by sixer1, Sep 30, 2003.

1. Lithium858

Lithium858 Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Baton Rouge
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's weird cause my digital cable said it was on at 11 am but I just turned on ESPN2 and it was in the 30th minute. Hmmm.

2. skyboy

skyboy New Member

Jul 16, 2003
    New York City
    october 22

well...i am not surprise at what espn did this afternoon and i don't hold too much hope that it will get any better to the level where all these invisble soccer fans (to mainstream media) here in us will be totally satisfied...then again, i must say things have gotten a lot better last five years or so, no? (or am i just having a very short memory)...with availability of FSW and other PPV games, etc.

by the way, does anyone know which game espn2 is showing on oct. 22?....man. utd. is playing rangers that day and it will draw great interests even here in us (well...at least in nyc) and i can't wait to see it ...cause i am a celtic fan and i would be ecstatic manu manhandling and humiliating rangers!

3. sixer1

sixer1 New Member

Oct 25, 2000
    Philadelphia
    as of right now chelsea-lazio will
    be on oct 22
    but that could be changed

4. skyboy

skyboy New Member

Jul 16, 2003
    New York City
    thank you sixer1...

let's just hope that those high all mighty at espn will change their mind since, after today's debacle, the importance of that game has increased greatly (i mean, for us glory hunters, not that chelskis' game is not any less important for them)

BTW, where did you get this information?, just curious...