Champions League Highlights

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by Shawshank, Nov 2, 2004.

1. Shawshank

Shawshank New Member

Oct 25, 2004
    HI guys, I've been working really hard yesterday and today compiling all Champions League highlights, re-encoding them, and finally hosting them up on www.PersianWay.com. It is in the forums, International Video Highlights section. You need 15 posts and our webmaster will ban you if you spam your way to it ( you know, going to every thread and saying, COOL man, that's awsome, or repeating some things). Anyways, I also add the latest Magazine show (once new ones come out, old one is gone). The magazine show is produced by UEFA and it has latest news with interviews ( for example current one has interviews with Alex Ferguson, Gonzalez , CSKA Moscow and Perez of Deportivo ), it's a really nice show , I suggest you check it out.

Anyways, so sign up at www.persianway.com and once you are there, try to get 15 posts over a period of time without spamming.

I hope you enjoy it, here is a pic of how it looks:

[​IMG]

2. Shawshank

Shawshank New Member

Oct 25, 2004
    Matchday 4 is up, some kid from here came to those forums and started spamming and disrespecting for highlights and he got banned, so don't do that please.

3. Shawshank

Shawshank New Member

Oct 25, 2004
    Do'nt come to the site, it's down and will not be up.

4. madfooty

madfooty New Member

Nov 6, 2004
    Hi fellows,
    Did you know that you can watch live champions league, premiere league,
    Serie A and many more live events for free on your pc ?
    Just e-mail freefoot@btinternet.com for more info !!
    I got it and works well !

5. PileD

PileD New Member

Nov 19, 2003
    Ruhrgebiet
    In europe threy are inocent, only local interests.