Champions League Draw

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by gcstorm9, Dec 20, 2012.

1. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Not trying to offend anyone as I truly want Milan to beat Barca but does anyone really believe they can beat them with this roster? I hope I'm wrong but I think it will take a minor miracle....

2. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Beating Barca(best team in last 3 years and arguably top team ever) would be short of a miracle. I love Milan but how can we compare. We would need everything to go wrong. A red card, own goal, bunker down in defense and hope our GK plays game of his life. Tactically it will be tough, it would be even harder to go skill vs skill, so I dont think we will win. Im gonna root like we can and dont give up, but realistically its a long shot.

Calcio Pauly repped this.
  3. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    What sorcery is this?

4. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    [​IMG]

5. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    [​IMG]
    But seriously we have no chance against Barca.You're not offending us at all lol.We will get destroyed and humiliated [​IMG] some will turn to drugs etc.etc.etc.[​IMG]

6. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    sheva07 repped this.
  7. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    LGRod repped this.
  8. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'm really surprised on why no club has ever contacted Ronny. I mean he is a true goal scorer in ever sense if he is fit and I can't believe he couldn't still play the game if given the chance. Seriously why can't someone make an approach and try and sign him?

9. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    He already retired man...:/.

10. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Mere technicality. Pele , Maradona and so many others retired and made a comeback.

11. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Yeah...but I highly doubt he would want to come back to Football after that heart-breaking farewell.Teams also don't want to risk with him.He still has that Hyper-Thyriodism Disease I think...
    It'd be awesome to see him play at some sort of Senior Level again even if it is the Brazil League though.

12. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Its a long shot.. but why couldn't we pervail?

13. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I guess anything could happen but I think there should be more of push and/or movement from Milan during this transfer window and they should try and get some type of impact player who can make a difference.

14. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    that would be a bandaid. the club have stated that we're in rebuilding mode for the next few years. i don't expect a push to sign someone just to beat barca. it'd be really short sighted.

15. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    No one realistically believes it, so don't worry about offending anyone. But that's why it's going to be so awesome when Milan does ;) :D

16. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Stop taking the piss Falvo ;) Milan already had their fair share of ridicule this season, lol. Scoring goals is also the least of Milan's worries right now. It's defending bro.

17. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Hyper thyroidism makes you skinny, Hypo thyrodism makes you fat. And no, he has neither...he just got into the coke and partying too much. The claims of hypothyroidism were made up to excuse away the fact that he pissed his career away with too much partying.