CFU nicknames: What should Haiti's be?

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by FlashEP, Oct 26, 2007.

1. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    yes we act like we are top 2 teams in concacaf. we strongly believe that we can beat the US and Mexico on a consistent basis. you got us....

so the CFU champions are not in the elite of CFU. ok you're right. youre youth teams have done well in the PAST...but right now suck. Again, do not compare trinidad to Jamaica..Trinidad reached the U-17 world cup with Haiti so I don't see you're point. Youre senior team has still been competitive over the past couple years? Ok I guess you're right.

2. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Hahaha..... you could beat USA and Mexico yet you've never advanced out of WC qualifying preliminary round the last 32 years...lol:D You're focking hilarious mayne. You should do stand up.

And Jamaica has only stagnated in 2006 and 2007. Prior to that time the senior team got to the Hex in '01 and the semi's in '05 the quarters in that year beating South Africa and Colombia I believe. Where was Haiti then?? All you won was the Digicel cup in 2007 ( your first CFU title ever) and all of a sudden you're a powerhouse?? You're focking overrated that's what you are.;)

3. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    my god...you're dmber than I thought. you couldn't tell i was being sarcastic. lol what a loser you are man seriously thats not normal for you not to understand that. we might be over rated....but the Ganja Boyz are well rated at 103 rd in the world.

4. BoriQa

BoriQa New Member

May 26, 2007
    Ajax, Canada
    Club:
    Puerto Rico Islanders
    Amen!!!

You are the prophet! :D

5. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Naww just alot smarter because I know you cant since you haven't won against either team as well as the CFU powerhouses in WCQ. And yea you are overrated but you can't see it. Maybe after WCQ you'll get that chance:D

6. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    history......that's something the likes of PR or the islanders can never talk about. They have NOTHING in football.:D

7. BoriQa

BoriQa New Member

May 26, 2007
    Ajax, Canada
    Club:
    Puerto Rico Islanders
    You mean, not yet.

PR is making history now!

A few more years from now, we will have some history!

You in the mean time, now and in years ahead, will just be talking about ancient history...

8. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Nobody but you believes that.:eek: PR has no pedigree in CFU football let alone Concacaf. You are below even Monserrat..lol:D

9. BoriQa

BoriQa New Member

May 26, 2007
    Ajax, Canada
    Club:
    Puerto Rico Islanders
    Keep talking... You are about to bite your tongue...

10. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    hahaha....I'm right but what do the upstart islander fans know bout football.:D

11. BoriQa

BoriQa New Member

May 26, 2007
    Ajax, Canada
    Club:
    Puerto Rico Islanders
    I rather be an ignorant fan, cheering for an unknown undefeated team like the Islanders...

Than a knowlegeable jerk chicken losing fan like you...

We bring a new era to the sport!

You bring ancient history!

12. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    The Islanders seem pretty competitive this year, their showing a great improvement.

How many Islanders players play for Puerto Rico?

13. Intru

Intru Member

Mar 16, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    Club:
    Puerto Rico Islanders
    Islanders have four Puerto Ricans and three that play in the National team.

14. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    You bring a new era of what exactly??? It ain't like you won a CFU title while Trini and Jamaican clubs have dominated CFU football the last 8 years.:p

Keep being a fan when Islanders go down later in this tournament you will understand my point then:D

15. midknight

midknight New Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Paris
    its really sad that this thread got to 6 pages when only about a page and a half of it are on topic :(