CFU Club Championship

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by FlashEP, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trin

Trin Member

Sep 6, 2005
    pa
    We should have an bianual 4 team tornament b4 the Gold Cup:
    Cuba, Haiti T&T and Jamaica that way all teams should have their full squads and can get could prep for the Gold Cup. Winner gets to boast how great their team is for 2 years.

2. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Sometimes last year, he started saying 'show me your cfu title, show me you cfu title'. We gently beat TnT and showed him our U-17 title won in TnT's backyard. He went 'but...but...but...it's a youth title' ;) and before we know it, he started again the same old song, 'show me your cfu title'. We got upset and we went to TnT and saw Warner preparing a title for TnT, we beat TnT to the bones and seized the danm title and brought it back home and said to the kid, 'HERE IS OUR DAMN TITLE, NOW SHUT THE FK UP ! :mad:

And here he goes again, 'but...but...but...show me your second cfu title'! :D

3. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    I would say we should have a yearly champions league style tournament (home and away matches) for the top 8 CFU teams in which the last two teams are replaced by two qualifiers from the other cfu teams.

However, your plan would also works.

4. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    old man...you seem to stutter alot;) I guess speaking english is harder than speaking creole isn't it!:D

5. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    That won't matter cuz you are still going to get dumped out at the group stage.;)

You are basically there for 3 matches:D

6. Trin

Trin Member

Sep 6, 2005
    pa
    To the bones huh? :cool:
    seized huh? :rolleyes:
    OK well yeah I guess he has been giving u grief bask away for now.

7. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    So, it wasn't to the bones? :D

8. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Not if we are lucky enough to have YOU in our group :D :D :D

9. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Not if we are lucky enough to have you in our group :D :D :D

10. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    What my reggaeboyxz NT which you always keep losing to:eek: Naw...we're not at the GC but when WCQ starts we'll be ready for you......well maybe we wont have to.... Bermuda might do us a favor and eliminate you from the preliminaries again:D:D

11. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    Or maybe St-Vincent might eliminate you...again

12. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    :D :D :D

13. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
  14. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Not in World Cup Qualifying. Jamaica NEVER goes out in the prelimnaries the way you Haitians do:D :D :D

15. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Haiti never lost to minnows at home and :eek: Hush, ignorant!

Quit talking to us. You are a long way to becoming a true Yardy or Trini as I have never met one as slow and ignorant as you are. Apparently, you have no friends and you try to stir nonsense disputes so that you can have us to talk to you. We don't have time for you. Stick to your own kind.:eek:

We rule the caribbean. We prevailed both in Jamaica and Trinidad. Now, go bury your oversized asshle and wait for your turn, LOSER :eek:

16. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    What do you call losing to Bermuda? You are that daft aren't you? It kills you that I'm Jamaican doesn't it?:) The mere fact that people talk about us as opposed to you Haitians hurts your heart.

And don't flatter yourself...you're not that important for me to talk to. You are just an uneducated dumbass who has no clue about how to succeed in life.:eek: Maybe you'll have a better chance in the after-life:D

17. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    That's right. Run, loser. (Dimunitive shithound. No wonder, your kind is barely represented in either the Jamaican or the Trinidadian teams. Too unfit to play against the taller and stronger Haitians :eek: :D:D).

18. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Run...you're kidding me? I just prefer not to address an uneducated dumbass like yourself. :eek: Oh and btw I'm 6'4" not exactly dimunitive as you might think and you obviously know nothing about us Jamaicans since you made such an idiotic comment about my representation.

I guess you never seen the likes of Gregory Messam and Tyrone Marshall when they played for Jamaica:p :D

19. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Yeah, right. You wish :eek:

Marshall is Afro-caribbean just like us and you ARE not, dwarf. Stop dreaming :p

If you were any smarter, you would not mention the name of an Afro-caribbean whether Jamaican or Trinidadian to support your stupid argument. By calling Haitians 'inferior people', you also call 'inferior' almost all Jamaicans and about half of all Trinis. Ironically, these are the people who form the bulk of the teams you pretend to support. Now, you see why your game is tight, idiot :eek:

Have you ever wondered why no Trinis or Jamaicans have come to your rescue? That's because you have insulted them as well in your previous comments. Of course, that's too complicated for a retarded like you to figure out.

20. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    You are a dumbass... Tyrone Marshall is of mixed Jamaican Indian descent like myself you moron. How stupid could you really be? are youthat dumb? You don't know who your father is do you? :D

I guess veteran reggae dj Supercat and Sean Paul is African-Caribbean too right?:rolleyes:

You keep proving how not finishing high school was a detriment to your teenage /adult development:D

21. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    [​IMG]

Indian or Afro-Caribbean? Having problem with the word Afro-caribbean?:D. Here is another word you have misunderstood and misused: creole. Seaga is creole. Are you shocked? :p :D

22. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Hahaha...you're a jackass...I wouldn't waste my time explaining the difference between Indian and African to you.:D :p

Seaga is 'creole' ....hahhahaha:D

23. FlashEP

FlashEP New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Waltham, MA
    aren't we all a little too old for name calling?

touppouyo, just let it go cuz obviously this kid is living in a dream world when it's obvious who REALLY runs things. The Caribbean Cup champs, we have the bragging rights and nothing is gonna change that

It doesn't matter if a person has East Indian in them, your other side has ancestors who were brutally thrown on slave ships and taken to North America against their free will but the fact is that they survived and made it possible for you to be where you are, whether you're Afro-Caribbean or Afro Hispanic.

FUTBOL is a beautiful game, it's supposed to people bring together to cheer on their country, not to throw ourselves in a ring to debate over stupid topics like who's country is better than who.

24. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

good point.....you should tell that to the neanderthol who cannot tell the difference between African and Indian.;)

I think this guy was sexually abused by his father as a kid!:D :eek:

25. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Are you sure it's not Neanderthal? :p

However, congrats! Last time you were trying to write this word, you wrote 'neadertol'!

You are once again on shaky ground, confused one ;)
    Afro-Caribbean are people of African heritage regardless of their skin color and facial features. For instance, a mulatto caribbean man (like many in DR, PR, and Cuba) is Afro-caribbean!

Since you are such an entertaining clown, let me stimulate your mind and maybe you will perform again: Salsa, Zouk, Calypso, Reggae, Compas, and Merengue are all Afro-caribbean cultural expressions! Are you shocked again? Then, say something stupid to entertain the audience :D

(Anthropology 101 for ignorants:
    Creole: a person of European descent born in the West Indies. Webster's)