Centsports - free betting on MLS (this is not an advertisement)

Discussion in 'Wagering' started by MetroChamp, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetroChamp

MetroChamp New Member

Sep 8, 2002
    Memphis
    This is a website that I've found recently that gives you 10 free cents to start off betting on various sports (MLS and EURO 2008 are included). If you can ever make it up to $20 you can cash out for a real check. If you lose it all, they'll keep giving you 10 free cents to start over with. It's really fun. I've got all of my money ($1.58) on a two game parlet of Spain and Sweeden.

http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=xxxxxx

2. asoc

asoc Member+

Sep 28, 2007
    Tacoma
    Not an advertisement?

3. MetroChamp

MetroChamp New Member

Sep 8, 2002
    Memphis
    I'm very impressed that you have the ability to cut and paste from a website. However my statement remains true - you can bet on MLS and other soccer events for free. I thought this would be of entertainment value to people on this board who enjoy soccer.

It is true, that I'd get 5% on top of your winnings if you sign up under me. But you're also free to sign up on your own and give your 5% to the guy who created the website. Somebody's going to get it either way.

4. asoc

asoc Member+

Sep 28, 2007
    Tacoma
    Sorry, the fact you get 5% of peoples winnings that sign up under you, and then you are able to make money off that?

Sorry, I call bs on your motives for posting the link.

5. Magpie Maniac

Magpie Maniac Member

Dec 28, 2001
    North Carolina, USA
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    While this Centsports is an interesting idea, yours is self-serving thread and violates the TOS.

Link edited and thread locked.