Cementeros 2011

Discussion in 'Cruz Azul' started by Swag Flu, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Azul88

Azul88 Member+

Jun 1, 2010
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I think that fagg that jumped in the field was a cruz azul fan? He jumped in to make fun of chaco and he responded. The morelia ppl maybe thought it was one of their own and all hell broke loose.

That assistant coach that Corona headbutted punched Ponce right in the jaw earlier.

2. Azul88

Azul88 Member+

Jun 1, 2010
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Todavia estoy encabronado por no pasar pero ay que reconocer que el equipo se la jugo en el segundo tiempo. I didn't see the first half so I didn't see them f_ck up but I liked how we came out trying to get that goal in the second half. Those of you that have been with this team can remember finals where the team played like shit and looked ok with losing.

I don't know if Meza deserves to stay again, he can get us to play great more often than not but when a game doesn't go his way he is useless with his mods. What bothers me more is he doesn't communicate "garra" from the sideline, no le pone huevos cabron.

3. El Washatero

El Washatero Member+

Nov 5, 2007
    AP Top 25!
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sucks you guys lost

I could have won a shirt from Ruso Zamoghly if the final was Pumas v Cruz Azul

4. maze2daze11

maze2daze11 Member

Jan 17, 2009
    So Cal
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That idiot fan jumped in to shake Torrado's hand but Chaco saw and was really pissed (because of the outcome of the game probably) and proceeded to punch/choke the fan. The fan deserved what he got and then some. So did Morelia's fat @$$ trainer for butting in. What a great head butt from Corona!

5. Evil

Evil Member

Aug 14, 2010
    That head butt was brutal, he could've done some pretty serious damage with a strike like that. I'm guessing he'll receive some kind of punishment on the NT for it and that's a shame.

6. El Mariachi

El Mariachi Member+

Mar 27, 2008
    Más Allá
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i am so depressed after yesterday.

7. SoDamnSmooth

SoDamnSmooth Red Card

Oct 17, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Should we expect anything less? Up 2-0 after the first game... only to lose it.

8. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    I'm pissed and ashamed of all these guys. With the exception of Villa.

Chaco should and Corona should be fired.

9. maze2daze11

maze2daze11 Member

Jan 17, 2009
    So Cal
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just heard on the radio that the idiot fan who caused the hysteria was detained in jail for 3 hours and released on about $3.00 bail. WTF!?!?!?!:mad:

10. das001

das001 Member

Nov 16, 2006
    Tijuana, BC
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Let's hope they get rid of half the players involved the ordeal along with Meza... Corona will simply lose his spot in th NT... too bad, he is in good form, this type of attitude will only hurt his career, what a waste.

11. maze2daze11

maze2daze11 Member

Jan 17, 2009
    So Cal
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Corona did lose his spot.

Jesus Corona fuera del TRI

Kinda good news for me as I cheer for the USMNT! LOL.

12. Azul88

Azul88 Member+

Jun 1, 2010
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  13. Swag Flu

Swag Flu Member+

Sep 11, 2008
    Lo$ $candalou$
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm still in a daze about that game. In the big picture...I wish Corona would've kept his cool because he's the best option for the NT. Although, I don't wanna harshly criticize what he did to that coach. That dude hit our player first and Corona was just backing his teammate.

14. Monkeyboy2000

Monkeyboy2000 Member

Jan 27, 2000
    San Fran Bay Area
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    ok.

Needed to let a few days go by before posting.

Anyway, that was a poor poor showing. The saddest bit is that once the first goal went in, the team lost all character. You could see the 'Oh no, not again' look on the players' faces. Our defending sucked the whole season and once again we prove that we can't play well under pressure especially when the opposing team is bunkering for counterattacks.

People can criticize Tomas Boy but I think that's the kind of coach C.A. needs. Someone who can wake up players and motivate them to step up in critical moments. I would venture to guess that Meza is not a Knute Rockne kind of guy in the locker room.

15. Monkeyboy2000

Monkeyboy2000 Member

Jan 27, 2000
    San Fran Bay Area
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    as far as the fight goes -

it is a damn shame that Corona won't be in the Gold Cup. His temper has once again gotten him in trouble and I'm afraid there may not be more chances coming up any time soon. He is easily the best GK in Mexico right now and he may not the chance to suit up for Mexico.

The federation's excuse for not banning Estadio Morelos for the final is ridiculous. The FMF bend their own rules as they see fit. Had this been in Fecha 2, there would have been a ban.

The one thing that did stand out was just how mad the C.A. players were. It's no wonder they were playing in such a crappy manner. You need players with a cool head when you are losing and I guess we don't have any. Granted I have no clue what was said by the guy who started the whole thing but the players have to be above that.

16. maze2daze11

maze2daze11 Member

Jan 17, 2009
    So Cal
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Our Maquina Celeste looking good!!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDJELFkQUlQ&feature=feedu"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDJELFkQUlQ&feature=feedu[/ame]

17. maze2daze11

maze2daze11 Member

Jan 17, 2009
    So Cal
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    La nueva playera del Maquina celeste:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWuKsud4PGo&feature=feedu"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWuKsud4PGo&feature=feedu[/ame]

18. El Mariachi

El Mariachi Member+

Mar 27, 2008
    Más Allá
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  19. Swag Flu

Swag Flu Member+

Sep 11, 2008
    Lo$ $candalou$
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm hmmm right now too.

Whoever wants to start the new season thread have at it. I can't post pics here from work so hopefully someone who can will start the thread. Thanks and I will rep.

20. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    I like the last jersey more than this one.

Anyone know what happen with that refuerzo from Colombia?

21. El Cinquillo

El Cinquillo BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 5, 2010
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Wason Rentería? he failed his medical I think.

22. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    weird. Dopado?

23. El Cinquillo

El Cinquillo BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 5, 2010
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara