Caykur Rizespor

Discussion in 'Turkey' started by crzdcolombian, Aug 26, 2007.

1. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    hi i am a colombain fan and know that our keeper david gonzalez plays for this team and has started all the games this season.

my question is does he suck or is the defense really that awful... his team just got score on 5 goals, think 2 last week and 3 the week before that.

Just want to know how he is doing because last year Neko Martinez played on a small promoted team and they got scored on alot and everyone I asked said he was a great goalie was just on a bad team

2. Fry36

Fry36 New Member

Apr 7, 2007
    New Jersey
    Well he's a good goalie but on some of the goals he did make common mistakes. His defense was definitely horrible too. The thing is, Caykur Rizespor is one of the weakest teams in the Turkcell Super League this season, whom I think will definitely be relegated unless the whole club goes through some drastic changes. They have no coach as of now, and the lineup is seriously limited. The lack of a stable gameplan leaves them almost no luck against even the weakest of the teams. But I'm sure Gonzalez will be picked up by another team at the end of the season if Rize gets relegated. Turkey needs good goalies, and there aren't enough of them.

3. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    yea because he has let in 11 goals so far !!! in 3 games that is awful but I remember last season when Nekos team would lose every game and everyone said Neko was a great goalie...

I know its not always the goalies fault he is just the one that is always blamed because in the end he is the one that let the goal in. I knew he couldnt be that bad because he is still the starter.

I hope they can turn it around, yea in Colombia he had a real good defense and was rarely beaten but he always seemed like he needed a strong defense around him... unlike a young cordoba who can stop everything haha even w/o a defense.

4. Diego Londoño

Apr 4, 2000
    Medellín, Colombia
    I would like to know the same thing about Neco Martínez, why isnt he into a better team as we would want there? And something about David González: what´s up with fans with him? have they a good opinion about him ?

5. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    neko is injured and out for 3 months has a desease or something like taht Iwalkalone said a few weeks ago... but got traded to transpour thats in Uefa or Champs league qualifiers :)

hope he gets better and wins the starting spot as we can def use him for qualifiers untill Ospina is given a shot or at lease slightly older

6. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Its almost the winter transfer window and think David Gonzalez has had a good amount of time to get use to the turkish league, just wondering what people think of him. I know the reputation of Colombian keepers has to be good because Cordoba and Mondragon played in the 2 big clubs here.