Casual Shots II

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by ADIKeeper, Jun 2, 2006.

1. ReyesIsMyMate

ReyesIsMyMate Member

Sep 9, 2004
    London, UK
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    are those curtains behind you or bed covers??? how bored must you have been at the party to take a photo of yourself? :p

you're still mighty fine...but then again, you know that already....

Guillermo

2. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    lol - curtains!!

Hahaha oh don't worry me and my friends like to take pictures of ourselves all the time! haha! especially at uni! :D

appleCORR

3. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    holy shit apple, u are gorgeous, seriously that first pic is damn!

anyway heres my ugly ass, i lost the fight with the bic and my metabolism lol

[​IMG]

4. jvillefreelance

jvillefreelance New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Wilmington, NC
    I'm way mad, we are just friends, and she apparently started to like me, and she knows that I like her, but for now she wants to be friends. I'm really caught up on her.

5. nfc- Z 3 )2 ()

nfc- Z 3 )2 () New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Omaha
    Woot here is a pic of me!! I had 2 cut my long hair...im pissd =[

[​IMG]

and completly random but here is my computer =]
    (1st is not plugged in, 2nd is pluggd in but only fans and heatsink on, 3rd and 4th are lights on, i didnt bother taking a pic of both color lights on)

[​IMG]

6. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Something to laugh at...

Before
    [​IMG]

After
    [​IMG]

7. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Soooooo much better with short hair!! see, you should have listened to me earlier when i told you that you needed to get it cut!!

appleCORR

8. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  9. Skizz

Skizz Guest

I haven't posted on thread recently. Here's my "friend with benefits".

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. viperman5000

viperman5000 New Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Ohio
    Damn. /High-five/

11. nfc- Z 3 )2 ()

nfc- Z 3 )2 () New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Omaha
  12. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Hi five gratefully recieved! Lol

13. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Havent posted in a while but BiggSkizz, have 9 man points

14. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Benv, PLEASE tell me those nine man points are out of 10 and not 100!!! :D

15. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Bigg, I'm on my way to London right now after pics like that...:eek: Seriously, do you come across beauty like that often in London because I think I've seen two British girls on BS so far, her and Apps, and well, yeah.:p

I'm not keen on South African girls really, don't like their accents and voices. I like learning foreign languages like Spanish and for some reason I really like foreign accents, whether its Brittish, any European or South American accents. But anyways...

16. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    she looks like she has a couple of nice benefits in this pic ;)

17. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Bah hogwash I say, its clearly her personality that Bigg is interested in. But actually TBH, there's not much worse than a good looking girl that has a rubbish personality...other than an ugly one!:D

18. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Well I come across beauty like that often yes...sorry, that's a terrible pun, I take that back.

I actually met her through my mate's girlfriend. She had a boyfriend when I met her, but he went away Friday night and she said they had broken up, and that she had decided to "enjoy her freedom". Whether or not that is related to her hitting me up and going out on Saturday is related.... You know how it is ;)

But I duno man, as long as a girl is fit I'm not too picky about they way they talk and so on. I don't go out and look for a relationship, like I say if it happens, it happens. Strangely, I've only ever been with one blonde girl, and that was the most stress I've ever had. And they say blonde girls have more fun...yeah, taking the piss out of blokes :p

If you could give rep points out of 10, my god, you would have 11. A classic :D

19. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    That pun was as dodgey as they get mate!

This is rediculous, earlier I watched a Portuguese Soapie and now I'm busy watching an Italian Game Show which currently has about 30 HOT token models on stage right now. I don't know what is going on because they're busy choosing numbered boxes and answering phones and pacing up and down the stage...but its entertaining nevertheless!

I can't wait until i'm finished school so I can travel again...this country is a bore. The culture or lack there of it sickening.

What are you guys doing as future carrers or planning to do?

20. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Erm...I don't know, I've sort of fallen into IT Management (which explains why I am on here a lot). There's not a particular path that I want to take, I think I want to do something I know I will enjoy but since my pro football career is done and dusted it's difficult to find something that compares with that. I'm good with computers, so I think my current job is good for me personally. Besides, I only work 8-2 Monday-Friday!

Speaking of travelling, I'm going to Portsmouth this coming weekend. I'm going to take in Portsmouth v Watford while I'm down there, so that should be interesting. My friend tells me there are a lot of fit birds as well (he lives down there), so I will definitely return with pics!

What's your MySpace R&W? I've got a few on there you can ogle! :p

21. novascotia

novascotia New Member

Sep 5, 2004
    Truro, Nova Scotia
    Ok, little slow getting to this but here are more WC photos, i was only about 15 rows up but my camera is rubbish, Enjoy

Portugal and France
    [​IMG]
    Me looking on
    [​IMG]
    Teams coming out
    [​IMG]

22. novascotia

novascotia New Member

Sep 5, 2004
    Truro, Nova Scotia
    This is a bad picture of Michel Platini, i actually got to meet him and talk to him for about 10 minutes over the railing haha
    [​IMG]
    This is a portugese fan who scrammed his way into French supporters giving them all the finger haha
    [​IMG]

23. ReyesIsMyMate

ReyesIsMyMate Member

Sep 9, 2004
    London, UK
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    shall we have a caption competition? :eek:

Guillermo

24. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Urmmm ...

"Ouch!! this massive tv/lightbox just landed on my head!!"

best i could come up with its late and i should really be asleep i have work tomorrow!!

appleCORR

25. ReyesIsMyMate

ReyesIsMyMate Member

Sep 9, 2004
    London, UK
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    it's ok apps, i understand.....i gotta be up at about 8:30 or so tomorrow too...but am too lazy to sleep...if that's possible lol

you gonna post any more pics of you? any mms type photos with microwaves in the background? :p

Guillermo