Casey's Kickoff Party

Discussion in 'Colorado Rapids' started by tompatton, Mar 16, 2007.

1. tompatton

tompatton New Member

Oct 2, 2006
    Casey's Bistro and Pub on 29th and Quebec is hosting a Kickoff party on Saturday, March 31st beginning at 8pm.

Soccer items will be given away, including balls, jerseys, and scarves.

Casey's is also introducing Carlsberg on tap and will have great drink specials.

This is a Rapids Supporter's Club sponsor bar and support from all the Supporters Groups is encouraged.

The ownership of Casey's is excited about the Rapids' upcoming season and is looking to reward the local soccer community.

The Rapids are looking to strengthen the soccer community by creating partnerships with quality establishments that will be receptive to the soccer community.

Support the Rapids, support Casey's, and support soccer.

2. chilistrider

chilistrider Together We Rise

May 9, 2002
    Thornton, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    C-Firm folks, since this doesn't conflict with a Bulldog viewing, what say we check it out? Also, in case you were wondering, this will be a family-friendly event---at least in the earlier part of the evening, before too many Carlsbergs have been quaffed.

3. zn1962

zn1962 New Member

Jul 1, 2006
    Denver
    see you there Tom.....are you also going to the luncheon?

4. tompatton

tompatton New Member

Oct 2, 2006
  5. prk166

prk166 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    Casey's Kickoff Party This Saturday!
    Casey's Bistro and Pub is hosting a Kickoff Party to celebrate the start of the Rapids' 2007 season this Saturday, March 31st beginning at 7pm. Come on down to Casey's, located at 29th St. and Quebec in Stapleton, for the party! Soccer memorabilia will be given away and there will be great drink specials!

bump

6. Ace7

Ace7 Member

May 1, 2006
    Casey's website says some Rapids players will be showing up, too. :cool:

7. The Legend

The Legend New Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Colorado, Where Lege
    that might be tough, since they are all in Las Vegas that night

8. Dom. FC

Dom. FC Member+

May 10, 2004
    Central US
    Ten of them might not be? (18 of 28 will be for sure.)

9. chilistrider

chilistrider Together We Rise

May 9, 2002
    Thornton, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    *bump*

This promises to be a fun event. I'm back home in Alabama/Florida/Georgia for spring break, so I won't make it there, but I hope a lot of y'all will. C-Firm folk, y'all should've gotten an e-mail from me about this event. If you didn't that means I don't have you on our roster, so shoot me a PM if you need me to add you.