Casbah Scarves have Arrived!

Discussion in 'San Jose Supporters Clubs' started by Melman6, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Melman6

Melman6 New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Fremont
    Hey all you Casbah,
    The scarves have finally arrived and will be available for pickup this Saturday (3/28) at the Almaden Brit (5027 Almaden Expy, San Jose, CA) 4-6:30 PM, Saturday April 12th at the home openner and at all home games. If you haven't officially signed up, you may still do so either through our website, this Saturday or at any of the home games. The Brit will be playing the MLS Season Openner (Houston vs. New England) so after you pick up your scarf, stick around have a beer and scout our competition.

See you there!

[​IMG]

2. bigdumbgod

bigdumbgod Member+

Jun 25, 2005
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was just going to ask...

Might have to bring the March Madness brackets to the Brit for a few pints, along with all the other activities. Good news, this. :)

3. RoundBallNewbie

RoundBallNewbie New Member

Aug 23, 2006
    DC in exile
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nice! Good job on the scarves, guys.

4. Melman6

Melman6 New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Fremont
    Just a reminder I will be at the Almaden Brit today from 4-6:30, if you are anxious to get you hands on one of those Casbah Scarves! :)

5. Delle Alpi

Delle Alpi BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 12, 2006
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Very nice Mel, great job I need to get you 25 bucks and get one of those.

6. Fueco

Fueco Member

Feb 7, 2008
    San Jose
    Were you guys there?

I walked in and looked around, had a couple of beers, and then looked around some more. I did watch a decent chunk of the game as well. And then I went home and watched the Galaxy get slammed... It was fun, but I had to switch over to the Aussie rules game on Setanta. Who needs to watch a pathetic game? =)

7. Quake408

Quake408 New Member

Mar 26, 2008
    San Jose

yeah,
    I believe i met Mel....everyone was in the patio side. Just like you i walked in noticed people at the bar but no one in any blue....found out that everyone was on the side....dif. nice scarf...Cant wait for Apr 13th to see our boys in person.

8. don gagliardi

don gagliardi Member+

San Jose Earthquakes
    Feb 28, 2004
    san jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    It's Saturday April 12 at 1:30 pm in Oakland.

9. Quake408

Quake408 New Member

Mar 26, 2008
    San Jose

haha....well at least someone corrected me. I had it in my mind that it was Sunday. Well glad to hear/see that.

10. mikemc66

mikemc66 New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    south san francisco
    Will You Be Bringing The Scarves Inside Saturday? Do You Know Where You Are Going To Be In The Parking Lot? I Can't Wait To Get My Scarf! You'll Never Beat Joe Cannon! Go Quakes!

11. meltoid

meltoid New Member

Apr 8, 2008
    san jose
    so we are going to be rockin' the casbah in these hip scarves??? YEAH!!!!!!!! can't wait.