Carlos Vela and Guillermo Ochoa will not play versus Jamaica

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by Regulus Tera, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Regulus Tera

Regulus Tera Member+

None
    Mexico
    Sep 10, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news/story?id=1708231&s=mundial&type=story
    Don't shoot the messenger.

yaboy and Blue_Demon repped this.
  2. siva66

siva66 Member+

Apr 7, 2005
    Houston
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So the Vela crap continues.

LGRod repped this.
  3. Blue_Demon

Blue_Demon Member+

Aug 20, 2006
    Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club León
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    "motivos personales"

4. Regulus Tera

Regulus Tera Member+

None
    Mexico
    Sep 10, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    From the other thread:

5. El Washatero

El Washatero Member+

Nov 5, 2007
    AP Top 25!
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not really a big deal for this game, but it is a bit concerning for the future..

As for memo, well it's not like he would start

6. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Que se vaya a chingar a su madre. I wonder what the nut huggers who were defending his ************ ass have to say now.

Memo has a legitimate excuse.

Al Brinco, LGRod and Hecho en Chivas repped this.
  7. Sureño

Sureño Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  8. icybauer

icybauer Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Vela's not playing...

Who gives a shite!

LGRod and yaboy repped this.
  9. #1Keeper

#1Keeper Member+

Feb 7, 2004
    I've said it before, this situation is a bigger loss to the national team than it is for Vela. The national team loses out on a fantastic player while Vela doesn't really miss out on much. What other player is currently playing at the level Vela is? Not even Guardado and Giovani, who are sure starters on the seleccion, are doing the things Vela is in Spanish league. Meanwhile, Chicharito is riding the bench in England. For those of you saying Vela's function and role can be fulfilled by another player- who?

The seleccion doesn't have the luxury of leaving out it's most talented players. While Chepo is at the helm of the national team, Vela will not receive/accept any call-ups.

10. elvasco

elvasco 100% Americanista

Sep 10, 2006
    I wonder what are Vela's issues, what does he mean by "motivos personales"?
    dude is weird, great player but kind of weird.
    still a Veliever tho.:coffee:

11. #1Keeper

#1Keeper Member+

Feb 7, 2004
    Wouldn't surprise me if Vela is still upset over the whole disciplinary issue when the FMF went on their righteous crusade a couple years ago.

12. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Lmao. What a nut hugger. The impact that Vela has had with my national team doesn't even come close to the impact players like Cheech and Gio have had. Vela is definitely talented and would of been a great addition to the team, but Mexico isn't going to be affected by his ************ry. No one player is above the national team and no one player will make or break the team. We have so much young talent coming up, that we no longer have to rely on ungrateful shits. Fabian, Herrera, Aquino, Corona, Jimenez, Pulido, Davila, etc all have very promising futures and will be great assets to my team.

13. #1Keeper

#1Keeper Member+

Feb 7, 2004
    I never said that Vela not playing for the seleccion was going to make or break the team. The national team will continue without Vela, just like it's done for the past couple of years. However, I don't think anyone can honestly say that Vela's contribution wouldn't make the team stronger- this is what I'm saying. And just like most, I would rate Vela above any of the players you listed at the moment.

14. danny_c

danny_c Member

Nov 11, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I still think back at the Mexico team that got murdered silly at Copa America. even Peru got a piece off that ass......Moral of the story is for concacaf we might not need Vela but for confederations and World Cup he is most definitly needed - end of story.

15. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Wtf are you talking about? There is no correlation between the shit you are trying to compare.

16. King Uribe

King Uribe Member

Oct 15, 2007
    Long Beach, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    Vela is needed. Don't kid yourselves.

17. elvasco

elvasco 100% Americanista

Sep 10, 2006
    of course he is, but dude's got issues so let him get his shit together and then come back when he is ready. No point on him coming and being sort of a "cancer" on the dressing room if he's got issues with people on the FMF or the team.

#1Keeper, Hecho en Chivas and Robert_08 repped this.
  18. Wiso

Wiso Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Phoenix
    Club:
    Club León
    MEX conspiracy theories..

1. VEla has beef with a player..
    SAlcido? Pars give us your reasoning..
    I also heard someone was porking his ex girlfriend. Who from the team is dating one of Vela's Ex?

2. Vela has beef with Chepo
    the monterrey party made him mad, kept him from the gold cup.. he then refused the Copa America call up and the Olympic call up.. Chepo didn't call him for WCQ and now he say Fack you to Chepo for Jamaica"

3.vela and Jona Dos Santos have started an Occupy El Tri movement..

El_Huero and LGRod repped this.
  19. rokwing

rokwing Red Card

Dec 22, 2012
    b.b..but what about the OLYMPIC gold:ROFLMAO:

sense is going to hit when you guys have Salcido and aquino instead of JDS and VELA, and once again Mexico doesn't get passed the rof16.

And so what if Vela hasn't had a big impact in the earlier years, he was what? 20-21? Players can't improve? Just until recently, Hernandez didn't know what a dribble was. If I'm not mistaken Vela had the best year from any Mexican in 2012 and now Mexico is country filled with world class talent like Brazil and Argentina. lol

20. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Fabian, Corona, Aquino, Candido, And Davila. I'd take any of these players over a ************ who doesn't want to be on the team. We beat that talented Brazil team without Vela.

Besides why the hell do you keep trolling the Mexico forums, when it's obvious you are just a Vela nut hugger and you don't like the Mexico national team. You should be out starting a petition to help grant Vela permission to play for whatever national team you support.

As for Jona if he doesn't take a loan in order to get playing time, or refuses anymore call ups then he can fack off too. We have Chaton, Herrera, Gullit, Cabrera, Zavala, and Molina.

sleepyvato50 and Hecho en Chivas repped this.
  21. rokwing

rokwing Red Card

Dec 22, 2012
    What gives you the idea that I don't support the NT?
    Obviously, I have my favorites, but I'd rather have the best players suit up to play for the team. Vela not only deserves to play before anyone in the NT due to performance, but he's the best forward Mexico has to offerAnd Honduras beat spain and was giving Brazil trouble with 10 men, in the end its just a youth tournament.:rolleyes:

22. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Well either you don't like Mexico or you are a huge spazz. You say we aren't getting past the round of 16 without Vela. You had earlier agreed that one player doesn't make or break the team, but you keep stating idiotic shit.

sleepyvato50 and Hecho en Chivas repped this.
  23. Blue_Demon

Blue_Demon Member+

Aug 20, 2006
    Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club León
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  24. El_Huero

El_Huero Member+

Dec 21, 2009
    EduarDitto "The Pelé of Anal"
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    anybody dissin on vela can fack off to the nads base...
    anyways, I prefer Vela over Nery