Carlos tevez, new address.

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by efernandez9, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Futballer

Futballer New Member

Mar 23, 2004
    Canada
    Is this a Joke?
    Nothing against West Ham or anything, but it's just a shock! All the big teams were fighting for him., and somehow he ends up in west ham.......

So does Corinthians still own Masherano and Tevez?

Man, it would be awsome if tevez and Mascherano lead West Ham to the title. What a story that would be......

2. Crudson

Crudson New Member

Aug 31, 2006
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Did Corinthians ever actually own them at all? Whether they did they are seemingly the property of MSI after today's moves.

As a West Ham fan I am a little dizzy with today's news, although wary of MSI's underlying intentions. Very little is known about the details of the transfer, and the MSI/West Ham history or potential future is clearly central to all this. Been celebrating, opining and speculating all day about this on various forums; time now to put them in Hammers shirts and get them to show their stuff.

3. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo

I think this is a bit too much. I mean there's some huge hype around this right now. It feels like if they do anything short of spectacular at the club they will be labeled a failure.

They should be given time to adapt.

4. FWS93

FWS93 Member

Jan 4, 2006
    Queens, New York
    i think a great story would be them making the champions league and it is possible!

5. Ll Br

Ll Br New Member

Oct 15, 2004
    Brazil
    Well...they moved far away from relegation zone with Corinthians in Brazil...
    For sure they have quality to play at Manchester,Barcelona or Milan, but for the moment,moving away from Corinthians was the best solution they made!
    In my opiniom West Ham will be in 6th or 5th this year, nothing better than this,even so is better than 18th and a possible second division with Corinthians...

6. Futballer

Futballer New Member

Mar 23, 2004
    Canada
    Yeah, thats true....

7. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    vieron a carlitos ayer?

estuvo cerca!