Carlos Ruiz Or Dwight Pezzarossi

Discussion in 'Guatemala' started by GolazodeGuate, Jul 20, 2006.

1. GolazodeGuate

GolazodeGuate Member

Jul 13, 2006
    P.A.
    Who the better player Carlos Ruiz Or Dwight Pezzarossi , Dwight has had more European expirence but Ruiz is a prolific scorer in the MLS who's Better

2. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    see the Thing is Dwight Pezzarossi is built to play European soccer, and Carlos is not . Don't get me wrong I can see Ruiz playing in Holland and Belgium and being very succesful but Carlos seems to slack off a bit in the off-season and he looses his touch early and gains it in the middle of the season. while on the other hand Pezza stay's extremly fit and works hard in the offseason, and he pleases coaches with his athleticism.
    keep note when Ruiz is fit and Happy he is EPL caliber and is world class, but of late he has been not keeping his body too fit.

that being said.

Ruiz Is a better scorer and finisher/ passer then pezza

Pezza a stronger, fitter, better aerial and has the euro pace

both compliment each other well, and i rather not compare the both and hope they are both healthy for 2010 qualifying

this is a good topic though

3. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    Ruíz of course.

4. anthony85

anthony85 New Member

Apr 1, 2005
    UC Berkeley
    Carlos Ruiz is better, at the international level he is a monster. He has proven himself with consistancy and very good production. If he ever wanted to be a force in a top European league he would have to keep himself fit like GuateFc said. When hes motivated he's almost unstopable because he finds a way to score.

Pezzarozi needs a breakout season, I hope its his upcoming one in Spain.

5. slideslide

slideslide New Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Boca
    ruiz creates moments and scores well. Remember the goal he scored agianst Mexico in the first minute CLASS. ruiz makes plays you will remember forever. very talented. Pezza is good too though but he will always be the robin to ruiz's batman

6. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    good analogy

but they are beans and rice they always go together well