Carlos D of Interpol has herpes. Or, the blogosphere, the gift that keeps on giving.

Discussion in 'Movies, TV and Music' started by skipshady, Dec 3, 2004.

1. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    http://carlosdhasherpes.blogspot.com/

2. TheSlipperyOne

TheSlipperyOne Member+

Feb 29, 2000
    Denver
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I didn't read the whole blog, but did the dude's girlfriend shag Carlos before or during the time they have been dating?

If my girlfriend slept with some dude while we were in a relationship, got herpes and then gave it to me she sure as hell wouldn't be my girlfriend anymore.

3. 655321

655321 New Member

Jul 21, 2002
    The Mission, SF
    Damn, one of my good friends shagged him a few times. I guess I should send this to her (although I'm sure someone has, seeing as she made a point to tell pretty much everyone about it :rolleyes: )

4. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    Please post her name, address and description so that I don't shag her by accident. Thank you.

Couple more choice parts:
    "I want to marry this girl and have a family, but now there are complications for me and a possible baby."

"...I am more mad at Carlos D for not telling this to people and turning their lives into a living hell."

5. KDdidit

KDdidit Member

Apr 15, 2001
    The Brookfield Zoo
    Re: Carlos D of Interpol has herpes. Or, the blogosphere, the gift that keeps on givi

Five pills, five times a day? I don't have time for that.

[​IMG]

6. Bob Morocco

Bob Morocco Member+

Aug 11, 2003
    Billings, MT
    Re: Carlos D of Interpol has herpes. Or, the blogosphere, the gift that keeps on givi

Similar story about one of my friends.

Sorry Honey I cheated on you.

What! ******** you you bastard, with who?

Uh....the Queen.

The Queen?

Yeah and she gave me a bad case of the clap and you probably have it too.

Damn you Queen Elizabeth the second, I'll get you if it's the last thing I do.

7. MeridianFC

MeridianFC Member

Jul 26, 1999
    Washington, DC USA

Hmmmmmm.

8. Footix

Footix Member

Dec 11, 1998
    Left Of The Dial

Read all about Carlos D and reports on a slew of other musicians in anonymous reports from sad rumor merchants here:
    http://www.groupiedirt.com/tforum/index.php

9. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC

The guy announced he was taking down the site in his 3rd post because he "made his point". I guess he went through with it - fun while it lasted though.