Carlo Costly

Discussion in 'Poland' started by torofan, Jul 4, 2007.

1. torofan

torofan New Member

Apr 5, 2007
    how much is this guy worth? i seen him in gold cup games and seems like the complete package for a striker (powerful, good in the air, decent left foot, fast etc)

[youtube]ep0_viepLME[/youtube]

i'd love to see him play for Torino

2. ajsU3C

ajsU3C New Member

Jan 17, 2007
    Warszawa, Poland
    lol I think he has a pretty long contract with GKS Bełachtów, and as their aiming for the tops in the next season - he is not for sale.

btw - he is good. Very good.

3. torofan

torofan New Member

Apr 5, 2007
    i really doubt he will be playin in poland next season....

4. ajsU3C

ajsU3C New Member

Jan 17, 2007
    Warszawa, Poland
    Trust me he will be. The clubs has lots of money, so they can give huge contracts, and they will be playing in UEFA Cup.

5. GKS Belchatow

GKS Belchatow New Member

Jun 8, 2007
    Bełchatów
    Guys... I am from Bełchatów and as Legia fan said Costly is not for sale. He signed new contract and now is training with rest of team in Germany.
    Btw. Some say his price is 3-4 mlns euro.

6. GKS Belchatow

GKS Belchatow New Member

Jun 8, 2007
    Bełchatów
    And that's my compilation of his skills:

[youtube]http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=hUq7tiXc85o[/youtube]

7. Koz

Koz New Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As I said in another thread, he was great in the Gold Cup. Quite a player, a big reason why Belchatow did so well this year. The guy has a bright future with Honduras and in the Ekstraklasa.

8. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    torino NEEDS this type of talent there almost out of the series A

9. GKS Belchatow

GKS Belchatow New Member

Jun 8, 2007
    Bełchatów
  10. torofan

torofan New Member

Apr 5, 2007
    matusiak plays in serie A...and i dont think he's nowhere as good as Costly.
    he has decent skill....but he ain't got the power and presence upfront that Costly has.
    I think Torino made an enquiry for Costly but GKS are askin more than 3 million for him...i still think he's worth that money but its a bit much for someone who has not yet played at the top level.

11. GKS Belchatow

GKS Belchatow New Member

Jun 8, 2007
    Bełchatów
    Matusiak is great player too. For me Matusiak has better dribbling and generally technique than Costly. But he screwed things up going to serie A. That league hates forwards. They are forced to run a lot, not like in Premiership fe. Matusiak has to little chances to show what he can.

12. torofan

torofan New Member

Apr 5, 2007
    i think matusiak doesnt have the phisical presence to play centreforward in england (drogba,bebatov,hulse,heskey,crouch,zamora etc are very strong guys),....he has good technicque so maybe he could play as a 2nd striker.
    costly is powrful and strong so i think he can play centreforward in any league....not so sure about matusiak. (maybe he would be bettter off in spain).

btw Torino refused Matusiak on loan.....we need a strong centreforwrd good in the air.

13. Honduras

Honduras New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Hi people...
    Im from Honduras in our country all soccer fans are glad that costly is playing in a good club like belchatow.. is there any web that shows all the GKS belchatow games? please let me know..

And is very good to know that other fans like the one from TORINO FC likes the way costly plays...

Im sure costly has a good future playing in EUROPE just like david suazo from inter... julio leon in GENOA.. adgar alvarez in roma..

Go costly... go belchatow.

14. cuyseco

cuyseco Member

Jun 6, 2007
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Hey Honduras,

If you want to read more about your paisano, go to the polish forum and post a thread and they will tell you updates about him.
    www.polishforum.com

15. GKS Belchatow

GKS Belchatow New Member

Jun 8, 2007
    Bełchatów
  16. torofan

torofan New Member

Apr 5, 2007
    i heard Cagliari are negotiating a deal that will see Costly move to italy in January or June next year.

17. U7 Blazej

U7 Blazej New Member

Aug 13, 2007
    Club:
    AC Chievo Verona
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    I don't see Costly leaving the Ekstraklasa anythime soon.

18. Choupana

Choupana New Member

Apr 1, 2007
    I, guys
    i need the phone number of this player

19. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team: