Can't Edit my posts anymore

Discussion in 'Technical Problems and Bug Reports' started by Gregoriak, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Gregoriak

Gregoriak BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 27, 2002
    Munich
    Dear BigSoccer Supermods,

I am paying member of this site due to being able to edit my posts anytime I want to. If there's a post from 3 years ago and it needs editing then I value it very much that I can edit that post if I want to.

However since about a week my edit function is that of a non-paying member, i.e. I can edit a post for about 1 hour after I submitted it and then the edit function is gone.

Since the availability of the edit function any time I need it was the sole reason I became a paying member, I would be pleased if some of the Supermods or whoever is in charge of such issues could fix that.

I have PM'ed a Supermod already a week ago without even getting a reply hence I have to start a thread about that.

Thanks!

2. DanV

DanV BigTech

May 10, 2005
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Hey, by the looks of what I'm seeing in the back end your subscription expired (they're good for 1 year, and it started May 10 2013).

Cheers,

3. Gregoriak

Feb 27, 2002
    Munich
    Hey thanks for your reply!

My subscription started on May 10, 2012 (not 2013).

Due to my subscription USD 12.00 were automatically transferred to Big Internet Group LLC on May 10, 2014. This also worked last year without any problems.

Could you have a look at that? Do you, or the guy in charge of subscriptions need a document?

4. DanV

DanV BigTech

May 10, 2005
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Hey,

I'll take a deeper look to see if I can dig up more info. Maybe the renewal failed for some reason. Will let you know what I can find.

5. Gregoriak

Feb 27, 2002
    Munich
    Hey, anything new on this issue?

6. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    @DanV

Edit: Gregoriak's title is not "BigSoccer Supporter" like it should be for a paying member.

7. Gregoriak

Feb 27, 2002
    Munich
    Thanks for pointing that out!

Who could fix that? There should be a person in charge of this. Do I have to wait for months until someone can correct this easy problem? Does that someone need a document of my paypal payment in order to proceed? If so, it would be the easiest thing for me to provide that.

Who can finally do something about this?

I hope that finally my status can be upgraded to "supporter" again!

8. Gregoriak

Feb 27, 2002
    Munich
    Dear BigSoccer staff

I am a customer of yours. I pay you money and you give me something for that.

That worked well for 2 years.

Now it is not working anymore.

I still give you money but you don't give me what I want for that money.

This is a very simple situation.

I want my status to be upgraded back to "BigSoccer Supporter".

I paid you money for that status.

Nobody else who paid you the fee seems to have that problem

SO COULD SOMEONE FINALLY FIX THIS?

@dark knight
    @Ismitje

9. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    @Gregoriak - I have no role whatsoever with the money end of the site - I can't even check payments etc. - but I can and did change you temporarily to what you had, while this gets worked out. If you aren't supposed to be at Gold, then poor dark knight will get to be the bearer of bad news (sorry dk!), but going with this as the short term solution seems like a good approach to me even if we have to step back later.

10. Gregoriak

Feb 27, 2002
    Munich
    Thank you very much!

My status should be "Supporter" as I paid a fee of 12 USD, so if Dark Knight grades me down from "gold" to "supporter" that'd be fine with me! I would like to know who is doing the money end of the site because he/she obviously must have missed my payment which was done in May already. Perhaps Dark Knight can tell me who I should contact in case someone needs a document for my payment (that would be the easiest thing for me to prove, just need to know who is in charge of this).

Thanks again!