Canceling Setanta Broadband

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by njligernj, Sep 5, 2007.

1. njligernj

njligernj New Member

Aug 4, 2007
    I don't suppose anyone has any experience trying to cancel Setanta Broadband do they? I am having quite a bit of trouble. Prior to subscribing all of my e-mails were answered very quickly -- I'm approaching a WEEK since I first tried to cancel with no response. Since my next billing month is coming up it seems somewhat suspicious. Very disappointing -- especially as (and I told them this) the only reason I'm canceling is to subscribe to the TV version (which was just picked up by my provider). Leaving quite a sour taste in my mouth really.

I don't suppose anyone has any experience, advice, or best of all a phone number to contact them do they?

Thanks in advance.

2. njligernj

njligernj New Member

Aug 4, 2007
    Update: They finally got back to me (6 days after I first contacted them). Considering I would have been billed again if it went one more day it was something of a close call. If anyone is ever in the same spot I'd suggest getting in touch to cancel well in advance.

On the bright side, now I can watch on my TV.

3. Hotspurdog

Hotspurdog New Member

Jun 20, 2007
    New York
    You have sacrificed *exclusive* Portuguese League action! Should have kept both!