Canada vs Honduras 9/6/08, WC qual (r)

Discussion in 'Central America' started by jcvf90, Sep 6, 2008.

1. socluis90

socluis90 Member+

Aug 11, 2004
    So Cal
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Canada vs Honduras:::::9/6/08::::pre-pbp-post game:::::WCQ

Haha you're just jealous. You wish those fans would cheer for Canada the same way and it hurts you inside that it's not the case. You dream of a stadium full of support like Mexico and Central American nations have. Your own announcers were mentioning it during the game. Suck it up sore loser, there's always next WC.

2. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Re: Canada vs Honduras:::::9/6/08::::pre-pbp-post game:::::WCQ

But at the same time you guys need to calm down a little bit as well.

3. Azuran

Azuran Member

Nov 15, 2006
    Toronto, ON
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Okay, I gotta apologize to all the people I offended with that post. Rage (and a bunch of alcohol) took over me at that time.

Seriously, I'm surprise myself I wrote crap like that. That's not me. I assure you guys.

4. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Its cool dude, just be easy. I was really frustrated after the match as well when I was leaving the stadium. But there were many people in the stadium supporting both sides. For example there was one family next to me, the boy was drapped in red, with a giant the Canada flag while his little sister was in white and blue with a small Honduran flag. I have nothing but love for these people regardless...it was a great game, and a great atmosphere.

Hell, I would have a difficult time if I ever was to see Portugal vs Canada in a competitive match.

5. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    even though we won.. our defense continues to show holes.. and what the hell were they doing at the end?.. did they want to get scored on?

6. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I'm lost, aren't you Honduran? :confused: