Campeonato Sudamericano Sub-20

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Eber1990, Oct 19, 2010.

1. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    So Deporte Total informs that Sandy is out due to the results. They are looking for a new Sub-20 coach now.

2. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    One word:

BALDIVIESO

3. pollo86supremo

Oct 7, 2010
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    1 baldivieso means 2 baldiviesos with the sub-20 LOL

4. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  5. pollo86supremo

Oct 7, 2010
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Im saying that if Baldivieso comes to the sub-20 then his son will come along too :D

6. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^ :p haha.he'll get hacked the first few minutes on the first game as well.

Only if Sandy wouldn't have changed the dynamic (442 to 352) the 2nd half ,and subbing out Rios Vs. Ecuador

7. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Definitely out coached.

Let's hope they use someone with at least some decent experience.

I like Baldi. Dude has some experience, and he clearly knows what the game requires.

8. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Baldi is a bum..you win one championship in the BEST league in SA and all of a sudden youre the best..hes clearly a good motivator and leader but as a coach = NAHHHH.at least not yet

9. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

You know I saw his son play he is pretty good, I think he's son is playin in the reserve team of Real, National Potosi, or San Jose I forget where.

10. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I think baldi' would be a GREAT youth coach, just based on how he can get players to play for him. He is like our Maradona.

11. pollo86supremo

Oct 7, 2010
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Im not hating on his son :D im sure he had merit to play in Aurora!! hopefully we see him again, and i dont see Baldi as the coach, i think we should give Etchevery a shot!!!!!!

12. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    DUDE do you know what Baldi did, Quinteros won three league championships with Oriente, Blooming and Bolivar all three have money. I know not river plate or even Tolima of venzulea money. But in Bolivia those three above have money. Balid took a team that had no money was in debt about to be relgated to the association. He took this poor team and not only saved them from relegation but won a championship. That is alot to say and do with all the crap he had to go against him (i know he is a dick and so did everyone in bolivia including all the tv personalities). Now with all that being said. There was not one good player on that aurora team. If you look at that roster and see where those guys are most of them are ridding the bench. That is alot, to me he is a real COACH. think about that man.. no material but he made due with what he had.. COACH...

13. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I guess you could say that Baldi did something similar to what Mourinho did with Porto back in 04.
    Except this time Baldi had no REAL quality players.

14. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    thank you.. if you look at the starting 11 on that aurora team the only three guys that stand out are the goalie from paraguay, Casetllion who hasn't done anything since and maybe Huate the wing back who i think is still in aurora but other then that I can't think of anyone else. With quinteros you in OP you had Campos, Vaca, Hoyos Saucedo, Pena. The bolivar team Ferrera, abodon reyes, lito reyes, Arias, Rivero, Hoyos, Schaparellie in all three i think. Blooming Boyero, Castillio, Juaregui, Galarza, Robles, .. you get my point. I personally don't trust Quinterros, but I am willing to give a chance. ... But I would of love to seen Baldi, if anythinge else just to piss off Medez and Chavez.

15. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I have to disagree here dude! Quinteros is the man, he knows what is best for us. F---g Baldivieso was a good soccer player who drank his ass off every other weekend and therefore he could not get to international level for a long time. A couple of bottles passed by some cocha dudes a couple of times. He is not the best model we could have, even Quinteros was a pro and his defense skills helped all his teams to stand out. I am very sure we will have a top defense this year we just need time.
    Yes we can give Baldivieso a try in sub20, just not sure that would be our best shot.

16. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Baldi can light asses on fire. Quinteros understands the importance of defense. Both strategize well though.

It's not how much they know, it's how they execute. Baldi is able to execute/communicate everything very effectively. I think everyone knows how good he's at in speaking his mind.

I'd like to see Baldi with the sub20, but before that, I'd really like to see him back in Bolivian Futbol as a coach.

I have a feeling though Baldi will be a biased mthrfkr when it comes to his sons playing time.

17. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

^^^maybe your right, I am not saying quinteros doesn't derve the job. He is successful and all that good stuff. But if you really think about Quinteros when he won all those titles in Bolivia, he had money backing him up, he had his pick of the litter of players. I want you to put Quinteros in charge of a middle of the pact team like Guabira, San Jose, REal Potosi. Do you think that all his defensive skill would help him there. Can you tell me that he would have won all those titles? Maybe he would of or maybe he wouldn't. But the fact of the matter is that he won titles with three out of the four big clubs in Bolivia. Thats all I am saying.

18. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    He brought Bolivar back from the dumps into the winning team they were AFTER he took over.

The guy knows what he is doing. I trust him just based on that.

19. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    and gave oriente a respected show in the sudamerican..something they couldnt do for years...

20. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007