Campeon D' Campeones, Quien Gana?...official Thread

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by franco, Jul 19, 2005.

1. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    Damn, this is the first official America game I missed in years.

2. riverplate

riverplate Member+

Jan 1, 2003
    Corona, Queens
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Pumas 0 - 0 America

Pumas:

Sergio Bernal
    Israel Castro (David Toledo 84’)
    Joaquín Beltrán
    Darío Verón
    Gonzalo Pineda
    Gerardo Galindo
    José Luis López
    Leandro Augusto
    Aílton da Silva (Ismael Iñiguez 61’)
    Bruno Marioni
    Antonio de Nigris (Martín Cardetti 75’)

América:
    Guillermo Ochoa
    José Antonio Castro
    Ricardo Rojas
    Duilio Davino
    Raúl Salinas (Alvin Mendoza, 46’)
    Germán Villa
    Óscar Rojas
    Irenio Soares (Francisco Torres 46’)
    Cuauhtémoc Blanco
    Claudio López
    Kléber Boas (Reinaldo Navia 61’)

Yellow cards-
    Pumas:

Antonio de Nigris 33’
    Ailton da Silva 55’
    Israel Castro 80’
    América:
    Germán Villa 12’
    Alvín Mendoza 69’

3. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    me too.... but not for long..

my cousin recorded the game on DVD and will also record the other one and will send it to me...

even if the game was on LIVE... i still would have missed it because i had to go to ny/nj yesterday to go look at some kitchen cabinets and countertops. my friend showed me these place.... so I got back real late last night

4. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california

5. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

6. riverplate

riverplate Member+

Jan 1, 2003
    Corona, Queens
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Wednesday at 8:30 PM Mexico.

7. CityWokGuy

CityWokGuy New Member

Apr 14, 2005
    CA
    I'm watching Dario Fox Sport on Fox Sports en espanol and about 6 minutes into the show they show a clip of the game. Its pretty cool, I mean its the only clip I've seen of the game. The clip is of America trying to make a goal but Pumas fight like hell to stop them and at the end Bernal pushes the ball with his fingertips to avoid the goal.

Oh and I just read the Aaron Padilla ( not the one on America but his father, the president of UNAM) is saying that the ref was biased towards America and he is taking a tape to FMF of the game to prove it. I think its so that Blanco will get some kind of punishment for the way he played or its to get another ref for the home game of Weds.

8. PUMA Auriazul

PUMA Auriazul New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New Mexico
    [​IMG]
    The cat will teach the eagles. ;)

9. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
    ...guess america is feeling what pumas felt the at the begining of their bicampeonato...for that person who felt i was not clear of what i said at the beggining of the thread, it was clearly stated on saturday's game...however, we still have to wait what happens on the second part of the game this wed...

...vamos PUMAS!!!...

10. PUMA Auriazul

PUMA Auriazul New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New Mexico
  11. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    I saw the highlights of the match on GolTv News. We created some good opportunities and De Nigris looks like he's going to be scoring goals this season. The goal did not look like an offside and Hugo was right when he said the arbitraje wasn't convincing. The only bad thing is that they didn't show the replay of Cuauh's ball smack to Jerry Galindo. Although they did interview him and he handled it well. Looking forward to the next match at Azteca. Goya cabrones ;)

12. PUMA Auriazul

PUMA Auriazul New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New Mexico
    As I was saying, I always hated hate and will forever hate TV AZTECA, but now I agree with Jose Ramon Fernandez; that America buys referees and now their heading towards the federation.

13. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    He's like on a 2 goal every year season average.

14. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    It's obvious that you didn't see the highlights.

15. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    I did see them and he missed all of his chances....

16. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
    ...hope you eat your words today, i am confident that with HuGOL, he will have no problem getting back in shape as far as scoring goes...he is the one delantero mexicano who is new and he is the one that needs to prove himself...maybe he will not score today, but he will definetly be a good option as the season goes on and Hugo will transform him, if he lets him...pumas is a machine of creating players, maybe not a very strong one lately, but it has created some of the best players mexico has had, DeNigris can be one...

...in other notes, watch for Castro this season, i think it will be called to la seleccion, he has played well and definetly needs a chance...hopefully pumas knows how to have more chavos from las fuerzas basicas in their main team, si no en esta temporada, en la que sigue...rigth now is like "borron y cuenta nueva for pumas", who knows, they can also start another bicampeonato...nada pierde uno con sonyar grande...

17. WitchKingMX

WitchKingMX New Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Coapa's Nest
    News for you, De Nigris is everything but a young player, I mean he is not old, but defenitly he is not a rookie, he's 27 yo. Of course this doesn't mean he cannot score some goals, but I never saw anything different in him, he just had his 5 minutes of fame, like kikin fonseca a few months ago.

18. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Many opportunities were created and he could have scored easily, it's probably the whole preseason rust thing, he should be over it by Sunday in the game against Santos. We shall be victorious en el Corona ;) but we should worry about this Campeon de Campeones deal, I'm still puzzled over why the federation didn't sanction Cuauhsimodo for his bullsh1t at CU. Indeed the people at the Federation seem to be more corrupt than some of the political figures in San Diego :p but what can I do about it? We need a victory at the Azteca damn it, something the Gringos haven't been able to do :p but we're up to the task :cool:

19. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    A Taqueria near by has Sky so I will be able to catch the game :)

20. PUMA Auriazul

PUMA Auriazul New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New Mexico
    Whats a taqueria?

21. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    That deserves a slap.

22. PUMA Auriazul

PUMA Auriazul New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New Mexico
    I always it was a workshop. Now my uncle told me it is a place where people buy Tacos.

23. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    How could you not know? Do you only speak english

24. PUMA Auriazul

PUMA Auriazul New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New Mexico
    Yeah, I do I just dont know that much Spanish words like I do in english.

25. chapulin

chapulin Member

Feb 27, 2005
    El Estado Dorado
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    R they passing the vuelta on T.V.? If so, what channel is the U.S.??