Camisola Fórum: I Love Jerseys!

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by O_Glorioso, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Benfica_fan

Benfica_fan Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Connecticut
    Here's a couple of pictures of Benfica's away jersey that I bought last week:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ChopSoccerDude

Dec 3, 2004
    New Jersey
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    yes, they have the Sagres logo on the base, as for Izmailov, who the heck is he? :D

we didin't order his name, but if you really want it just let me know and I'll get it for you. BTW, we are expecting to get a few MEO patches for the Big 3 hopefully by mid next week and more Quinas emblems for the Porto jerseys.

3. D.I.P.

D.I.P. Member

Jul 8, 2008
    New Jersey
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Would you be able to get me Portos Home and away Jerseys with the Quinas on the front (champion escudo i guess you can call it lol) as well as the home long sleeve like they sell on their site? Also any chance of getting any champions league patches on one of the jerseys?? let me know! dont know where your located but im in newark

4. Holy__Joe

Holy__Joe Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 31, 2007
    Manchester
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I wish adidas would go back to having their logo opposite the club crest It always looked nicer and more balanced

5. UltraViseu

UltraViseu Member

Jan 22, 2006
    Strong Island
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Beautiful!

6. ChopSoccerDude

Dec 3, 2004
    New Jersey
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    We got those "Escudo" emblems in last week. I'm debating whether to get the LS Home jerseys in although I'm not sure they are available for retailers like us. Also, usually the Champions League patches are not available for anyone other than the Clubs themselves, but I do have a contact at Porto so I'll inquire and let you know.

My store is located at 113 Ferry St in Newark and the Harrison store is at 212 Harrison Ave.

7. D.I.P.

D.I.P. Member

Jul 8, 2008
    New Jersey
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Oh pegasus!? sweet i'd appreciate anything you can do about the CL badges... since you have some connects with Porto im wondering if you would know where i could find some older jerseys from a couple of years back... I have a FCP jersey collection going, have all the home and away jerseys for about 10 years now except for the 06\07 home
    [​IMG]
    and This yellow 3rd kit that Porto used in the CL 05/06 [​IMG]

So far i have only been able to find the 06/07 home kit in small size i need atleast a medium and i cannot find the yellow kit at all. been looking for MONTHS!! If you can somehow make this happen you would be sure to make alot of money from me for as long as your store is open!! (I buy alot of jersey and would love to save on shiping from portugal ;))

8. ChopSoccerDude

Dec 3, 2004
    New Jersey
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I think I might still have some Porto Home 06/07 jerseys just not sure on the sizes... as for the yellow jerseys, you might as well forget about it! I think they used it once (against Glasgow Rangers for the CL) and these jerseys supposedly were done game day because something happened to their equipment (2 rumours: bags containing their home and away jerseys were lost and the other rumour was that their jerseys were too similar to Glasgow Rangers). While in Scotland, Porto grabbed hold of some plain Nike yellow jerseys and just slapped the Revigres, the Porto emblem and the #s in the back for this game. It will be virtually impossible to get one of these cause Nike never marketed them; your only chance is to find a game-worn player jersey from this game... and good luck getting that! ;)

9. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I wanna liedson jersey, I wanna try on a puma jersey somewhere so I can figure out the proper size

10. JuveleoRules

JuveleoRules Member

Jun 8, 2002
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Some Clubs do market their CL Jerseys...if you check out the EUROSPORT Catalogue online they do have a few such as Real Madrid, etc.

http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductP...&Section_Id=3631&Product_Id=467857&showcase=t

11. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    So Chops, would getting a Sporting white jersey similar to what they wore in Donetsk be out of the question? That jersey and the lettering/numbering/patch was really nice :)

12. quinas1139

quinas1139 New Member

Sep 18, 2007
    NJ & PA
    with the frog :confused:

[​IMG]

13. quinas1139

quinas1139 New Member

Sep 18, 2007
    NJ & PA
    Yesterday they had the TMN logo but I think thats because it was CL league game.
    For the Portugues league they use the frog and thats what everyone is selling including CSD -

[​IMG]

14. santos6

santos6 New Member

Feb 25, 2007
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    That frog is hideous.

On another note does anyone know if I can take a name and # off a jersey without destroying it.
    The story is 2 years ago I asked my dad to get me a Rui Costa jersey in Portugal, my dad being naive paid top dollar for a real jersey then got some monkey to put some crap on the back (non official little league stuff) and it has ruined the jersey! Can these be taken off and the jersey still look decent????

15. quinas1139

quinas1139 New Member

Sep 18, 2007
    NJ & PA
    Wash it 100 times, lol!

16. ThespecialoneJM

ThespecialoneJM New Member

May 13, 2008
    San Jose
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Seriously I want to buy a jersey but the frog is hideous.

17. Benfica_fan

Benfica_fan Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Connecticut
    Honestly, I think it's way better than that extremely large PT logo.

18. Vagos

Vagos Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Mississauga, ON
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I was wondering the same thing... The kit Sporting used yesterday with the tmn logo in the middle instead of the frog looks 100 times better.

19. D.I.P.

D.I.P. Member

Jul 8, 2008
    New Jersey
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    So CSD when can i pass by the store and pick up an 06/07 Porto home jersey, and both the 08/09 Porto jerseys with the "escudo" on the chest?:cool: ( btw do you do personalized names & #'s or just players names?)

20. Benfica_fan

Benfica_fan Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Connecticut
    I don't think Portuguese clubs sell the European version of their jerseys.

21. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Well, I would want it sans Kermit on it. I think I am going to try to cash in a favour from a friend :)

22. JuveleoRules

JuveleoRules Member

Jun 8, 2002
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    As mentioned the CL version is classy without that hideos FROG!!

[​IMG]

23. JuveleoRules

JuveleoRules Member

Jun 8, 2002
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Better look at it and the font!

[​IMG]

24. ChopSoccerDude

Dec 3, 2004
    New Jersey
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  25. ChopSoccerDude

Dec 3, 2004
    New Jersey
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    we have a liquid (chemical) that loosens up the vinyl (or Thermo-FILM) and allows them to be peeled off. We've done it before and most of the time it's OK (specially if you then put another name and # on it). In your case it probably wouldn't be too noticeable anyway since you'd want the official RUI COSTA and #10 over it, correct?