Cagão Thread - (Troll Thread)

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by ---Z---, Dec 11, 2015.

1. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    What a beast! I'm sure Zabordem will sell him for...

2. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    Must resist the opportunity to troll my own team! Must resist

SCP_16 and eurodad repped this.
  3. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    Zamalek ainda não pagou Shikabala e irrita Sporting

[​IMG]
    O Zamalek está a irritar os clubes portugueses.

O clube egípcio está a falhar os pagamentos de Shikabala e Mohamed Ibrahim, jogadores que deixaram o Sporting e o Marítimo, respetivamente, de regresso a casa.

Relativamente a Shikabala, o Zamalek falhou a primeira prestação, da qual só pagou uma parte: até agora ainda não completou esse pagamento, sendo que a segunda prestação vence já durante o mês de janeiro.

Os dois clubes acordaram a transferência a troco, recorde-se, de 575 mil euros.

Para além disso, para além de estar atrasado nos pagamentos, o Zamalek não explica este incumprimento contratual, deixando o Sporting sem resposta.

Ora esta postura tem irritado os dirigentes leoninos, que já fizeram um ultimato ao clube egípcio: ou cumpre o contrato ou é apresentada uma queixa à FIFA.

O Sporting não é porém o único clube prejudicado pelos negócios com o Zamalek. Também o Marítimo está à espera que o clube egípcio cumpra o estipulado no contrato de venda de Mohamed Ibrahim, jogador que deixou a Madeira a caminho do Cairo.

Neste caso, porém, o Marítimo já avançou com uma queixa na FIFA, exigindo o pagamento do médio.

Refira-se por fim que também Jesualdo Ferreira, que rescindiu argumentando ordenados em atraso, continua à espera de receber os vencimentos que lhe eram devidos.

Sporting não paga dívidas e irrita Doyen, etc.

4. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    I'm the reigning grade 5 "yo momma jokes" school champ. Bring it on.

5. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Yo mamma so fat I took a picture of her last Christmas, and it's still printing

happy new year guys :ROFLMAO::whistling:

6. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Except when it's CR7 right bud?

Neves will have a better career than William

7. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    What are you Canucks doing for New Years?

8. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Hotel room, bottle of champagne, 8ball of cocaine, and 2 expensive prostitutes.

the usual, you?

9. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Except CR7 is an attacking player

William role is completely different. BTW in today's football every expert and coach agree the most important position on the field is now the defensive midfielder.

William can actually 1) Defend (he is basically a third CB) has 2) size and strength which allows him to shield the ball and win tackles easily- and , importantly 3) he is excellent and making the first pass out from the back and initiating attacks

the DM is now the primary organizer of the play and attack in many teams. indeed they have taken on somewhat the responsibilities of the classic #10 that was popular in the 80s and 90s in that regard.

not sure where you get these sideways, backwards passing thing from. of course it is always best to pick the safe option (sideways backwards) in that position as you cannot afford to lose the ball and give the other team a counter attack against 2-3 defenders. but William has shown time and time again to pick out forward passes accurately when there opportunity is there.

he has not been at his best this season, that is for sure though.

Neves is a excellent prospect as well but why do yu insist on saying he will have a better career? what are you a fortune teller? can you tell me the lottery numbers?

I think its because quite frankly, you are Racist against black people and you also hate Sporting.

10. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Neves is more of a Busquets type trinco, which in the modern game, is more useful than just a destroyer. Because he is so calm on the ball, and enjoys the ball at his feet, I feel he is a better prospect than William.

I like William, but the time for Sporting to make a ton of money on him is gone. For instance, the big rumor with him was Arsenal. Now, since the beginning of '15, Wenger began to use Colquin there. Can you honestly (sporting and Portuguese glasses aside) that William is better than Colquin? I don't think so. He's fine for Sporting though. I'm not sure a big money move is going to happen for him. And that's good for you guys as fans.

William is in the Makelele mold, just not as good (no harm in that).

11. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    1. EPL is shit, I don't even watch that crap league that is tactically behind the rest of Europe. Yes William is superior to Colquin but I see you prefer to believe whatever the Neo-Liberal Zionist-controlled Media rams down your throat regarding the greatness of the Premier League and its players. With the new TV deals you will soon see Portuguese clubs regularly outperforming the monied EPL teams in Europe (money, marketing, and media support is the only thing they have as they don't have the technical ability, resourcefulness, and tactical superiority of Portuguese)

2. William is not only a destroyer. Do you think UEFA technical committee would rank William as best player of U21 EURO 2015 if he was only a destroyer? William is composed on the ball and on form rarely loses it. He plays a active role in organizing the teams play.

3. Comparing William to Makelele? why ? The only common denominator is that they are both black. Its interesting how you state that William and Makelele are only destroyers (Which isn't true of William) while Neves, a white man, is somehow better and more composed and creative on the ball? as if William is just a brainless player who runs around "destroying" the game? Do you realize how Racist that is?

I bet you are a Trump supporter too down there in the good ol Amerikkkuh.

12. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    JajajajajajajajajjajajJjajjjajJ Puerto de Mexico cagou. Grande cagalhao. Chupa caralhos!!! So gigantes!

13. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Lolotegui cagou again. This guy can't win any clutch games.

eurodad repped this.
  14. CDPontaDelgada

CDPontaDelgada Member+

CD Santa Clara
    Aug 15, 2012
    Ponta Delgada PT
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    You think he will get sacked

15. CDPontaDelgada

CDPontaDelgada Member+

CD Santa Clara
    Aug 15, 2012
    Ponta Delgada PT
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Imagine Mourinho vs Jesus classicos

Omfg that would be epic too of the biggest twats in football going h2h

16. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    No way, PDC is too stubborn. This is frustrating because have a good team but haven't had any luck with coaches. We got rid of Vitor Pereira who was winning us titles despite his fault and got 2 crap coaches back to back.

Many more cagou posts to come.

17. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    dont blame PDC, blame Doyen and the agents and Antero - they are the ones in control these days at FCP.

SCP_16 repped this.
  18. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    I had these ready before the game Screen Shot 2016-01-02 at 7.00.22 PM.png

Unfortunately, I think Lope needs another box because that wasn't a cagada but a borrada.

19. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Baby wipes ain't going to cut it, I needed the Costco pack Lysol wipes for this mess today.

20. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    The big issue is the coach. Proved and time and time again he is a cagao in big games.

21. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    Agreed. Doyen isn't the problem, Doyen is Zabordem's problem.
    Lope needs to go, he needed to go when he shi t the bed in the Champion's League.

How about? Screen Shot 2016-01-02 at 11.53.13 PM.png
    Wet wipes from a bucket, enough to clean any borrada.

22. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Porto had its time in the sun

1983-2013

PDC cant be on top forever

.[​IMG]

This is the new Sheriff in Town.

These days are soon returning - but the trophies will now be in 4K TV.

[​IMG]

23. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    #148 ---Z---, Jan 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
    Anyways the most amazing thing about this league so far is Benfica is somehow only 4 points behind SCP even though they have done nothing so far.

But then again, the refs bailed them out yet again in Guimaraes clearest PK ever seen not called. It was actually comical.

Knowing how life works, they'll probably find some way to win it some how, Porto fans are turning on their own team and SCP always finds a way to ******** up (or refs will do it for them). Why the ******** did we have to lose to Uniao ?

I still remember 2004/05 Luisao bulldozing Ricardo and vaguely the 93/94 Failroz special so cant celebrate anything yet.

24. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    So funny how all the anti-sportinguistas disappeared, they were convinced Port FC would prevail.

Verde-Rubro, Good Dead, That one benfica fan forgot his name, and the special ed kid (CD Ponta Delgada).

CAGOU TUD

artielange84 and verde-rubro repped this.
  25. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    #150 ---Z---, Jan 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
    [​IMG]

O Hai Gaiz

Ma Name iz Mike Gomes
    Im teh World #1 PORT FC fan!!!111 (n fuk all bicthez in skool wit mah dik)
    I was born in 1993 and am #1 fan ever
    PORT FC campeao every season ... and then..

last 3 years been so hard... never suffer so much in mah lyfe :(

we lose to teh SPORT.. who teh ******** is teh SPORT

omg we SUCK we have MOST AMAZING TEAM EVER, Coruna, Layin, Casillas (Campeao with SPAIN in africa 2010) Aboboubou (teh big Blk gai mah sister tinks is cute <3) , Ruben Nevez (teh young star of Purtgal) Layun, omgz we should be CAMPEAO!!!!

All PORT FC fans unite now To save are club

DIE LOTOPEGUI...DIEEEEEEEE

[​IMG]

artielange84 and GoodDead repped this.