C2007 Game 17: Tigres v. UNAM

Discussion in 'Pumas de UNAM' started by Disco Dale, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Disco Dale

Disco Dale Member

Nov 29, 2005
    N8
    do or die time, basically a win sees us through, unless Santos and/or Morelia win heavily. I suppose the main question is whether Tuca will start with Ailton or Jehu, personally I think we should start with Ailton.

It seems very unjust after our indifferent season that a win here will see us in the liguilla, but I'm not complaining.I do worry, though, that not being able to win is now in their heads.

We have no suspensions or injuries and they will being missing their manager Mario Carrillo from the touchline. I am not going now, but me mate has a telly the size of a horse, so am watching it with him.

I say 1-1 final score.

2. Disco Dale

Disco Dale Member

Nov 29, 2005
    N8
    half time, and very very disappointing, playing the worst I have seen for ages. Sanchos miss was appalling.

I want to see Gonzalez come on, maybe for Ailton, but probably for Scocco. We cannot hold onto the ball, and one nil down would be a fair half time scoreline, We need to take this and move on, be more positive and more incisive second half, as it is we are out, and do not deserve to be in, I am hoping Tuca is swearing a lot.

Very annoyed

3. riverplate

riverplate Member+

Jan 1, 2003
    Corona, Queens
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    As of the half, Pumas is out of the Repechaje. Morelia leads América 2-1.

San Luis, Atlas, Morelia and Atlante will qualify.

4. riverplate

riverplate Member+

Jan 1, 2003
    Corona, Queens
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Thank God! Ailton header off a Parejita pass. Pumas up 1-0.

5. riverplate

riverplate Member+

Jan 1, 2003
    Corona, Queens
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Juan Pablo García scores. Tied at 1-1. This could kill us!!

Morelia still up 2-1.