C-Bus Roadtrip Thread: 14 September

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by JacksonJazz#9, Jul 17, 2002.

1. CFnwside

CFnwside Member+

Jan 25, 2001
    Humboldt Park
    if you ask for the visiting section that's what they'll give you. you have to specifically ask for 113.they have a special visiting end for us :). regardless, as i've said before, there's absolutely nothing stopping you from moving into 113, at least that has been my experience so far, and i've done every away trip. most of those times i've bought a ticket on the spot, from someone trying to get rid of one for 5 bucks, without ever looking at where it put me.

2. HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid Member

Apr 9, 1999
    Well ok. I didn't pay anymore that I would have otherwise, but whatever.

I have my ticket, that's all that counts, and I have the large CHICAGO FIRE MegaBanner and Chicago Flag in tow.

3. chitowndoll

chitowndoll New Member

Jun 8, 2002
    MDSC HQ: design dept.
    5 extra tickets!

I started another thread, but in case you didn't see it... I may have 5 extra tickets, because I ordered 5 with my credit card and my boyfriend ordered another 5 with my credit card (miscommunication). so, i may be stuck with an extra 5. i let a message to cancel one order, but who knows if that will go through. if you need tickets, let me know. chitowndoll@hotmail.com

abby

4. HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid Member

Apr 9, 1999
    Re: 5 extra tickets!

Arrgh! If only I waited a little longer!

5. jjayg

jjayg New Member

May 9, 2002
    Rolling Ghettos, IL
    We will be tailgaiting somewhere before the game. Not sure where but all are welcome to stop by and say Hi. We will be next to a Grey Chevy Venture with Illinois plates. If you see us stop by. We will have a couple of crew fans with us too. Friendly smack talk is welcome at our tailgate, but keep it friendly. See everyone at the game in sec 113.

6. FFan

FFan New Member

Oct 27, 1999
    Naperville, IL
    "Ohio has the most lenient law in the nation, with possession of less than 100 grams — nearly 4 ounces — bringing a citation and $100 fine.
    - "Nevada Voters May Legalize Marijuana" Yahoo.com

Might be helpful for some.

Looks like Las Vegas wants to become good old Amsterdam.