BWHD Harmony at the Super Classico

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by kato382, Apr 14, 2009.

1. kato382

kato382 New Member

Mar 17, 2008
    Despite 100 blow up sex sheep, 31 fouls and 3 ejections it was good to see everyone getting along in the parking lot where it really mattered.

Did anyone else see the scene outside the northwest gate after the game? A cop car blocked in by 3 illegal hot dog carts and like 100 hungry fans. At one point there was a guy sitting on the hood of the police cruiser putting one away.

Classic.

2. NITRIK

NITRIK New Member

Apr 11, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    that bastard wanted to make his own at the station :D

Did see some chicks fighting around 70th minute in the NW outside the gates LOL!

3. Vindo310

Vindo310 Member+

Mar 19, 2009
    South Bay LA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I saw a guy in a Chivas USA poncho get socked like 5 times in the head after he yelled at some Galaxy fan. This was in a beer line at half time. The best part is that the Chivas fan kept his place in the beer line and was up next. :D

4. kato382

kato382 New Member

Mar 17, 2008
    I just liked seeing some Chivas friends and saying "what's up goat F&%#ers?"

5. FlapJack

FlapJack Member+

Mar 3, 2006
    Los Angeles
    I'm not sure how long the BWHD harmony will last. Leaving the stadium in the NE corner just across the street there were so many carts that the entire walkway was actually blocked at one point and it was difficult to get through. Hopefully the situation will stabilize, rather than the number of carts growing exponentially until one BWHD cart spills over on top of some kid, putting an end to the BWHD harmony.

6. Ludwig77

Ludwig77 New Member

Jun 19, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I did happen to see one of the BWHD vendors arguing with the bike cops and security on my way out of the North West exit. It seems as though she was telling the cop/secuirty that if they bought all the hot dogs on her cart and reimubursed her for expenses, she'd leave quietly without causing a scene. In my desire to not sit in the usual exit traffic jam, I didn't hang around to see how this played out. Anyone else see what I saw?

7. envisionz

envisionz Member

Apr 11, 2004
    So Cali
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i saw two carts hanging out by the southeast entrance

8. Galaxy Steve

Galaxy Steve Member

Jun 15, 2007
    PASADENA AREA
    All,
    I love BWHDs.

Word to the wise:
    Please let this thread die and sink off this page.
    Please!

Thank you,
    Steve Lesse
    Ambassador
    LA GALAXY

9. RHSOCCER23

RHSOCCER23 Member

Jun 7, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There was a Chivas fan (he had a red & white stripped jersey on) who passed out on the floor on one of the main entrances of the stadium. No word on whether he ever got up though