BVB injury list [update]

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by jonam, Sep 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonam

jonam Member

Aug 27, 2003
    Westfalenstadion
    - Ewerthon will be out for 8 weeks. More infos later today or tomorrow.

- Rosicky will be out for one week but should be available for the start of the return leg next week.

2. jonam

jonam Member

Aug 27, 2003
    Westfalenstadion
    Update:

Koller, Ricken are still out of action with torn cruciate ligaments. Ricken is out for the season, while Koller might return for the last matches.

At all, we look healthy somehow. :)

@mods: can someone move this thread back into the BVB forum

3. footyfan1

footyfan1 BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

F#ck Koller. :mad:

Let him keep his sorry f#cking goofy a$$ in Prague. I told you all the team is better without him and we've proven we don't need him.

4. jonam

jonam Member

Aug 27, 2003
    Westfalenstadion

Come on, he didn't deserve that. :(

He was from day one to his injury giving everything in every single match. I get your point about Koller destroying part of our offensive game, but...come on.

5. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

As you said on Amoroso, we're not right or wrong, but we all have our opinions....

Worked for you, I think it should work for me too.

You can choose to be impressed with what Koller did. I was more disappointed by his spectactular ineptitude in front of the net.

To this day, he's the only striker I've ever seen block his own shot. :mad:

Sure he gave his all. Doesn't mean I have to cheer him. I "like" him, but for me, he was a f#cking major disappointment, so yeah, as far as I'm concerned, he can just f#ck off!

Good riddance! I hope we can find a central striker who f#cking knows what to do with the ball in front of the net!

I never saw a supposedly "Top Class Striker" miss so many sitters in my freakin' life!!!!!

That includes Andy Cole and lord knows he missed hundreds in the Man U. shirt!

6. jonam

jonam Member

Aug 27, 2003
    Westfalenstadion
    Absolutely your right. I was just getting at that "fuck you" as Koller can't be made responsible for his inabilities (or the change of tactics). You either have it or you don't have it. His effort was ok at all..

7. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

If I don't like him for any reason, I can say "F#ck him" if I want to.

You won't ever hear me call him an "a$$hole", "s#it player", or say he hurt the club in any way.

I'm not even angry at him for leaving because he did everything but say he was leaving and BVB management didn't pick up on it. That's their fault, not his.

However, I hate the fact that he completely disappointed me. And if I say "F#ck Koller" for that reason, then I think I'm entitled to do that.

Even if he came out tomorrow and said he would stay for another two years, I'd send management an e-mail saying, "Please let this sorry f#cking excuse for a striker go about his merry f#cking way."

It's time for us to find a central striker who doesn't seemingly miss seven of ten sitters.......

8. jonam

jonam Member

Aug 27, 2003
    Westfalenstadion

Ok, I understood. I got the impression you don't like him as person. But now that I read your second posting on this topic ("...I "like" him, but for me, he was a f#cking major disappointment, so yeah, as far as I'm concerned, he can just f#ck off!..."), I see that you made clear you are just focusing on his performances. That's fine with me.