BVB 2012-2013 Champions' League Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by footyfan1, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

How Will BVB Do In The 2012-2013 CL??

1. BVB Will Win The CL.

23 vote(s)
    29.9%
  2. BVB Will Make The CL Final And Lose There.

20 vote(s)
    26.0%
  3. BVB Will Make The CL Semi-Finals And Lose There.

8 vote(s)
    10.4%
  4. BVB Will Make The CL Quarter-Finals And Lose There.

11 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. BVB Will Make The CL Round Of 16 And Lose There.

5 vote(s)
    6.5%
  6. BVB Will Not Get Past The Group Stage Again.

10 vote(s)
    13.0%
  1. Rosebud

Rosebud Member+

Aug 5, 2012
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Club:
    Union Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I don't disagree with your issues with the disorganization in the back, but I do think both Schmelzer and Bender were exceptionally atrocious, and I'm not sure how much that and Hummels/Pisczek's injuries contributed to that disorganization.

2. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

on the right, I see 2 world class players....on the left... a player, who was limping around for half a match and still bossed, having Robben's back.

But seriously? How abiut the scene last year? Must I repost it. I felt the same way...and perhaps the whole of a group snickering "vizeBayern" Deserved it. ....vindication. deal with it.

Fernando_Bayern_BR repped this.
  3. footyfan1

footyfan1 BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

And Lewandowski.......

4. footyfan1

footyfan1 BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I fell in love with them before we got to this point. I'd already been a fan for four years when this happened. It was a great ride getting there. Just like this one for the last three years.

5. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    The guys on the left are BOTH fvcking putz's for how they behave. Both of them. To excuse either is simply wrong. Both are poor sports and should STFU.

The guys on the right? One is a complete and utter douche when he loses but is a sincere winner because he has lost so much he knows what it feels like. Piggy? Never seen him be a douch like the other three.

JSS85, nekkibasara, footyfan1 and 4 others repped this.
  6. Bialo Czerwoni

Bialo Czerwoni Red Card

Feb 28, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    Does anyone have a link of Dortmund fans signing You'll Never Walk Alone post game?

7. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Thank you!!!!

I wanted to say something but u hit it spot ********ing on! I wish I can give 100 reps for this..

And that photo does not serve any justice; ie this vs barca series; one of the biggest trolls I have ever seen in a CL series...

image.jpg

LoewenBoy repped this.
  8. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    i dont know what you are talking about. Drogba is an angel . He is a class act.

After each game, he takes a shower, and then goes on to teach kids how to be a true class .

[​IMG]

LoewenBoy and Dhajj repped this.
  9. odd1234

odd1234 Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München

Really? And how many do other top players have? The fact of the matter is that this Bayern team have destroyed the best team in Spain and Italy, with almost remarkable ease.

Unfortunately in the final, Reus was played as a #10, this is the most reasonable position to play him in, but also remember that Grosskreutz and Kuba aren't exactly Meisters who could orchestrate play. You needed to have Gotze. Hopefully, Klopp learns his lesson and brings in a couple more players to alleviate this problem

10. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ha ha ha ha...I figured you would be the one to stand up for Boateng because that is you, man. You are that guy. You are Boateng in that pic...and have just as much class. You love to stoop to the lowest level and taunt. It is no wonder you are the only one that came here to defend Boateng.

Oh, and I don't have to deal with it...the people around you day-in and day-out do, not me. :thumbsup:

Look, I didn't excuse Subotic last season...but I understood why he yelled at Robben. The Flying Dutchman pretty much decided to make a meal Weidenfeller's challenge and "flew" to earn the "highly doubtful" PK....then he missed and Neven said, "Karma's a bitch" or something to that extent. He acted like a bitch...but I get it. Things got heated. What was Boateng's motivation??? Other than being a douche....what was it?

Anyway...the true colors shine through you again!

R.Baggio and s7kru repped this.
  11. SoccerMIGermany

SoccerMIGermany Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    OC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München

I'm guessing loyalty and comradeship were Boateng's motivation.

I don't agree with his actions and I don't see myself doing the same in his place, but I don't think it's hard to understand why he did it.

Some people just don't have it in themselves to see beyond their own little world.

Matakos repped this.
  12. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Right, so you're saying he's a douche.

13. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    you kinda did btw, I digged last year game thread and your words were

"classless but funny "

if you think that was funny, then boa thinks that was hilarious .

and no, i am not excusing any

14. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    just in case... the quote regarding subotic behavior toward robben from last year game

Boandlkramer repped this.
  15. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  16. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Both Subotic and Boateng were wrong. End of story.

Matakos and MatthausSammer repped this.
  17. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lol...no, I didn't.

I may have a sick sense of humor and yeah, it was funny to see Subotic go after Robben for his dive...He thought Robben dove. Hell, I was shouting at the TV myself when Robben pulled that shit because you know what? It looked like Robben was being a douche to me trying to "earn" a PK....

I don't excuse it...but I get why he did it.

But Boateng? WTF? He just wanted to flung shit into Subotic's face because he just won the CL medal and Subotic didn't? Even in my cynical and sinister mind I think that was pretty pathetic behavior.

18. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Both were cases of taking advantage of loss. Subotic because Robben failed to score a penalty, and Boateng because Subotic was the antagonist last season and it makes sense for him to retaliate. At the end of the day both actions were pathetic, unprofessional and regardless of the degrees of intensity, equally unacceptable.

Matakos, Ribery7 and Boandlkramer repped this.
  19. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Never said otherwise. I think the reaction from the pic I posted got a few Bayern posters' panties in a twist though...so some 'lulz" did ensure. But I wouldn't expect anything else from these guys.

20. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Member+

Jan 14, 2009
    Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    There was a reason Boateng picked Subotic and not anyone else, Not Grosskreutz, Reus or even Lewy who tried to ruin his ankle during the game.

IMO, Both Subotic and Boateng were douchey in both incidents. No excusing either

21. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Im not the least bit twisted in my panties here. But i can understand why...I suppose it is too soon. ;)

22. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    lol i dont wear panties, i am grown man!!

i think you should post the same thing in the chelsea thread to your other body who said "Anti football won today"

As a real madrid fan said once, "you are cornered and you cant do much about it"

dont be a pathetic loser, you are the only one in this forum acting like a little bitch.

Ribery7 repped this.
  23. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Why, because I posted a pic of Boateng being a chump in the BvB forum?

Enjoy the victory, man and stop coming here to try to understand how we feel after such a defeat. I didn't do it to you when you lost last year.

Deal???

24. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    "VizeBayern"...I'm sure I can say with certainty that it was said outside of this forum. Tables are turned and it doesn't taste so well.

Fernando_Bayern_BR repped this.
  25. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I also wondered that.... Why he picked subotic out of everyone...

Maybe there was a lot more going on behind the scenes for that to escalate like that..

I mean my god, boateng and lowendowski were hacking at each other all game and they were fine with each other...

Something must have happened bigger then we know to get to that level..