Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'SwapShop' started by Skizz, Apr 30, 2007.

1. quixoticelixir42

quixoticelixir42 New Member

Jun 24, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Bought a training shirt from d4a12 via ebay. great price and quick shipment. I recommend him highly.

2. boro_thai

boro_thai New Member

May 22, 2007
    Nonthaburi

Hi, everyone

The boots still not delivery , I don't know why it taking so long from Australia to THAILAND.
    Last time he contact me on 22 Jun. He say is on the way , I e-mail to him to check about which day that he shipped but no answer at all now he lost contact again.

Still waiting for answer & the boots.

Normally I always patient & respect people who I do the business with but this time is taking so long.

Thanks with best regards.

3. boro_thai

boro_thai New Member

May 22, 2007
    Nonthaburi
    Hi,

Just contact him today , the boots still not shipped because of he tell me I give him a wrong address , the post office send it back to him (2 times). He promise me to send it (3 times) in the couple day

I just want to say I give him my address not less than 3-4 times but If this is my false , I wanna say I sorry about my mad.

Now in the same old day feeling , waiting for the boots again.

Thanks with best regards.

4. Brian9

Brian9 Member

Jun 1, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I recently bought 2 pairs of vapors from mystery_punk53. He was very easy to work with and his shipping prices were great. Buying from him was a great experience and I would gladly buy from him again!

5. C-dub57

C-dub57 Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Iowa
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    good. i just did a swap with him and I was worried because he hasn't responded to my e-mails lately. lasers and T90 3's for vapor IV and legends. I like.

6. Ellzo

Ellzo New Member

Aug 9, 2008
    has anyone ever done business with -adam-, im trading boots (F50+ silver and yellow colorway with cactus vapor III) with him and want to know if he is trustworthy. also, how does one go around trading the boots?

7. C-dub57

C-dub57 Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Iowa
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    in my experience (2 trades), it usually goes to e-mailing, getting more/ better quality pictures, agreeing on the trade and who gets to keep the bags, what kind of shipping people send it (next day, priority, etc.) and then you either agree on a day to ship or one person ships to the other, the person checks if the boots are what they wanted, then they ship their pair of boots. also, if i remember correctly, adam lives in australia so shipping could be expensive.

8. gray.grandy

gray.grandy New Member

Aug 31, 2008
    Boot-man-ben did a great job with a sale to me. He described the product accurately, sent the product promptly and always answered my emails soon after I sent them. No problems during the whole process. Thanks

9. niketalaria

niketalaria Member

Aug 26, 2007
    Boot-man-Ben was excellent!

10. InTheUpper90s

InTheUpper90s Member

Sep 4, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I bough boots from IOwnBuffon@Keeping and paid via paypal on Sep. 21. I have yet to receive these boots even though i have sent him my address twice and he confirmed receivement of my payment.

11. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

IOwnBuffon@Keeping New Member

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    Mate i have had glandular fever, and i told you i was too sick to send them, and you agreed on waiting till i got better. they have been sent now, and stop messaging me demanding a refund when they are already on their way to you.

12. InTheUpper90s

InTheUpper90s Member

Sep 4, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    It would have been fine if you just let me know. I as a customer need to be told whatever happens regarding my product I have purchased. So I can be updated with anything that has happened. That is all.

13. storm_soccer_freak10

Sep 28, 2008
    Vermont
    Member: boot-man-ben

score out of 10 - 10
    Deffinately will do more business with Ben,he is great to deal with, quick communication and affordable costs. Shipping is fast and he always keeps his promises.
    HIGHLY RECOMMENDED-

Matt - Bought f50+ and Predator Manias from ben

14. InTheUpper90s

InTheUpper90s Member

Sep 4, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I haven't received my cleats yet from IOwnBuffon@Keeping. I filed an Ebay dispute cause this is just rediculous.

15. cristianoronaldo17

cristianoronaldo17 New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    Iownbuffon@keeping

You're starting to scare me man:mad:

You know why

16. InTheUpper90s

InTheUpper90s Member

Sep 4, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I STILL haven't received my cleats from IOwnBuffon@Keeping. I am very upset with the way that this all gone about. I haven't gotten cleats that i paid for almost more than a month ago.

17. cristianoronaldo17

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    Me neither and my friend has beeen waiting wayy longer than you trust me, he said he sent it now, this was about three weeks ago, so my friend should be recieving them this week, if not I think im just going to have to do something about this thru Paypal or other ways. just hang in there....though im not really familiar how long shipping takes from Australia to US.

18. InTheUpper90s

InTheUpper90s Member

Sep 4, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Yeah I don't know how long it takes either but he said he sent it two weeks ago two weeks ago. If that makes sense haha. But otherwise i'm pissed as hell.

19. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    look guys, i know i was late to ship and sh1t but i hav receipts for the shipping, which i will send to both of you.

i havnt been on in the last few days tro send a copy of the receipt to you due to work, but i will do it tomorow. you will receive them, trust me, i hav very good feedback from the past, and from when i used to sell on soccerpulse.com, im a very legit seller and would never purposly screw anyone over.

hope you guys believe me. im sure there are a few members iv sold to that can back it up.

20. boot-man-ben

boot-man-ben Member

Aug 14, 2008
  21. cristianoronaldo17

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    I know man and I do understand you, but my friend sent you the money since the beginning of September and now its November. The package will have to get here latest this wek at least to be acceptable, if anymore than that...2 and a half months is just a riduculous amount of time to wait for any customer, hope you understand and put yourself in my friends' shoes...you would feel cheated.

Hope he recieves them this week, cause three weeks ago you said you sent them, i dont believe it would take any more than that to get here unless they are being delivered on horse, boat, or car.

22. boot-man-ben

boot-man-ben Member

Aug 14, 2008
    2 and a half months!

Thats a complete joke!

23. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    well look, this is the simple option. ill show you guys the receipts, so you can see i have sent them. then you wait till you receive your boots, and in the future dont buy off me. if you have an issue with me simply dont contact me or buy off me, ther has obviously been a problem with something because i have sent them and hav the receipts for them, so ill send you a copy of the receipt to both of you, and then just wait for your boots to arrive.
    theres nothing i can do now because the boots are most likely already in the US and are stuck in customs or something so simply next time dont buy off me.

i have been able to make deals to alot of people in the past and sold about 15pairs of boots. but thinks have changed heree on bigsoccer and things are no longer the same, so once you 2 confirm that you have received your boots i am leaving the forum. im a member of over 2years, and have had great times in the past here, but like i said, things are no longer the same, and the community here as changed.

so once you 2 receive them i bid you fairwell.

24. boot-man-ben

boot-man-ben Member

Aug 14, 2008
    Surely you cant just leave them to deal with it themselves.

There surely can be more you can do...

25. cristianoronaldo17

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    wheres the reciept man?
    u said u were gonna show it to me yesterday and i havent seen it:confused:

and whats changed? people dont like being suckered anymore?
    so what if they are stuck in custom and are not in transit... thats my problem?

so if my friend didnt recieve his cleats in a riduculous amount of time, u think it should be justified by saying ppl on bigsoccer are not the same... they dont like to wait 2 and half months for their goods they bought ?

what happens if youre just trying to destroy your account and haven't sent the cleats? i know its quite an accusation, but the shady way u like to do business, i dont know what to expect