Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'SwapShop' started by Skizz, Apr 30, 2007.

1. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Thanks!!

Have to say the same about soche. Real fast payment with great communication. Reliable buyer!! Really pleased that you like the boots!

appleCORR

2. Shrapnac

Shrapnac Member

Feb 19, 2007
    New Jersey
    IOwnBuffon@Keeping...

Good seller, good communication, everything arrived as specified. Shipping took a long time but he was shipping from Australia to the US.

Quality seller.

3. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

IOwnBuffon@Keeping New Member

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    shrapnac. very fast shipping (he works for fedex, go figure :p ) quality shoe. described very well.

4. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    i bought off tribalflank17 a pair of vapors. price was very cheap described well shipping took a little long but thats fine, everything was smooth untill i received them.....
    the carbon fibre in the shoe was 95% off on both shoes, and i was unaware of this fault. its not much of a problem since i can take them back to nike n get a new pair.

but in the future tribal, you must advise your buyers about these issues.

5. tribalflank17

tribalflank17 New Member

Jun 20, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    i was unaware of this when i shipped them but this is the second time it has happened with vapors so i am wondering if it might be a shipping problem as i can promise i would tell you if they was a major problem like that. They were almost new so i can figure out why the heel counter would be off already.

Iownbuffon@keeping is a great buyer never the less and it was a pleasure doing buisness with him.

6. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    i dont want to do this, but everyone should know.

this is sort of negative feedback towards niketalaria.

around 2 and a half weeks ago we decided on a boot trade. i was sending boots to him, and he was sending boots + cash to me.

everything was smooth, but we couldnt ship them out because we were busy, so we agreed on a shipping date later that week.

i shipped my boots as scheduled and PM'd him. he PM'd me back saying he was going to do it, with the money enclosed with the boots.

i agrreed and he told me it wouldnt take very long to arrive.

i waited up untill yesterday when i PM'd him he messaged me back saying he gave them to his auntie and she forgot, then said i cant give you cash because i forgot about the shipping fee.

i messaged him back saying he needs to send them to me with the cash.

he then told me i had to pay for his shipping if I wanted the boots.

thats the whole story, give or take. its based on memory.

just letting people know incase he does this too others.

7. niketalaria

niketalaria Member

Aug 26, 2007
    Ok. i did not say that i couldnt give you cash. i was just asking for a 5dollar discount? i am really short of cash. i also said that if he wasnt agreeabe, i needed 2 days more to get the money. The deal was mizuno morelias. He wanted mercurial vapors so i told him that he had to pay for the shipping as vapors are more expensive than morelias. This could all be a misunderstanding. he did not reply to me at all when i pmed him. The next day, the boots were on sale in the swapshop. On the 12th of november, he told me he sent them on the 8th of november(4days ago). its the 22nd today and i have not received the boots. I have waited for a long time and i expected the boots to arrive. I did not have the intention of cheating him and i was honest with him that i fogot to send it to him. If he told me that he would not send me the boots unless i sent out my boots i wouldve definitely sent the boots immediately. I am renegotiating with him now and i believe that it was all a misunderstanding. I will make my intentions clear to him and i believe in a weeks time there will be positive feedback from him to me. Thanks alot. trust me

8. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    Once again, i dont like doing this but i think i must.
    the situation elaberates......

i pm'ed him saying this : now, the only thing im willing to take is your vapors. that or nothing.

and receieved: Ok. Would you add some cash to cover my shipping? If you would, the deal is on

i said ok, what about $20 that will cover the shipping costs, add me on msn bla bla bla.

he then said " i have to ask my parents first" well 6hours later, he tells me they do not allow it.
    another annoying 1hour of telling him he can just send the boots, since he wants my boots and i want his. he tehn says no.

i dont understand this guy, he offers me a deal, i agree and he doesnt send the boots. then he offers me a new deal i accept and he says no.

he isnt a trustworthy seller, nor a quality one.

i wouldnt deal with him, and i wont again.

ok, this is a little retarted, he now says he wants to do the deal. and that he now convinced hes parents, not to sure about this one, so i asked for him to send them and show me a copy of the receipt.
    ill update this post when the boots arrive, if they arrive!

anyway hopefully hes keeping his word.

9. niketalaria

niketalaria Member

Aug 26, 2007
    I have made a deal with iownbuffon and i have sent his boots to him. The reason why i had to ask my parents was because they allowed me to sell any boot except the mercurial vapors. The deal with him was morelias in the first place so since he wanted vapors, i had to ask my parents........I had to convince my parents it was a good deal as i paid almost 200usd for the vapors... after i convinced them i went to negotiate with him. And we made a deal. Thats all that happened.

10. tribalflank17

tribalflank17 New Member

Jun 20, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    I had the same thing happen to me with niketalaria. He took about 3 weeks to ship the boots because "his aunt forgot to ship them" and when i got the boots the $40 dollars that was suppose to be enclosed was not. When i PM'ed him about it he never responded.

Over all a pretty bad buying expierence from a not so trustworthy seller.

11. Rated R Superstar

Rated R Superstar New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    I just negotiated with niketalaria. He seems ok. He says it will come tomorrow. i am actually testing him. Hope the boots arrive. I have paid him.

12. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    just to let everyone know about this little f*cker, rated R superstar is nike talaria! His MSN nickname is rated R superstar n i jus sed wtf r u doing n he goes u better not expose me, WTF some1 please ban his ass.

AVOID BUYING OFF HIM, HE TOLD ME HAD SENT BOOTS I WAS TRADING FOR AND HE GOES I DONT CARE I DIDNT SEND THE BOOTS.
    PLEASE BANN HIS ASS MOD, WE DONT WANT PEOPLE LIKE THIS ON BIGSOCCER.

13. Rated R Superstar

Rated R Superstar New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    ban me please. Thanks

14. kumazou

kumazou Member

Jun 29, 2002
    Seattle, WA
    On a more positive note: A nice little package from d4a12 was waiting for me tonight when I got home from work. The boots were exactly as expected and arrived really quickly. I'd definitely do business with him again.

15. tidey16

tidey16 New Member

Oct 27, 2007
    brighton
    i am still waiting for a pair of boots from iownbuffon agreed a refund after nearly 3months still nothing am still hoping for that refund soon as he seems genuine. can you get bak 2 me plz buffon cheers

16. niketalaria

niketalaria Member

Aug 26, 2007
    Dear mods, i dont want to anger you all. I know everyone still hates me. But i realised thati have a yellow card now, Does that mean i can post? Thanks for any answer.

17. COPA17

COPA17 New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Just did business with quixoticelixir42--very easy to deal with, paid promptly, communicated well, all-around a great buyer!

18. quixoticelixir42

quixoticelixir42 New Member

Jun 24, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Recieved my Abs from Copa17 today, paid on saturday, recieved monday!
    great seller, prompt replies to messages, and amazingly quick shipment.

19. somnambulist

somnambulist Member

Jul 1, 2007
    Okay, well this is a bit late.

Over the summer Chelseafutbol1 bought a Chelsea training jersey from me, and everything went smoothly. I got all my money in a timely manner, and he received the package.

Recommended.

20. desmo748

desmo748 New Member

Jul 6, 2007
    I paid larciel for a pair of boots on January 28, and haven't recieved them or heard from him since February 1.

21. desmo748

desmo748 New Member

Jul 6, 2007
    The boots arrived after I threatened a paypal dispute. Would not recommend.

22. UVaGooner

UVaGooner BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 15, 2002
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Big ups to Its Swanny - got my Teamgeist from him today. Great ball and he delivered fast, as promised.

23. boro_thai

boro_thai New Member

May 22, 2007
    Nonthaburi
    I paid for Diadora Maximus Gold size US 11 from IOwnBuffon@Keeping.

I complete the payment via Paypal on 11 MAY.

On 27 MAY , met him on MSN he say the boots already posted few day ago.

Still waiting for the boots.

Thanks.

24. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    yeh ill go check on them mate, its been a few days without a responce from you so ill talk to my post office, talk to yours if you can and see if they have any info for you. ill pm you when i find out more.

25. jmeek19

jmeek19 New Member

May 13, 2008
    Kadena AB, Japan
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    noelbati is a great seller !
    Fast shipment, good communication, and awesome product