"But can he win MLS?" - The Jose Mourinho Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by ADiSKOTEC, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    Jose Mourinho with the Spanish Super Cup win becomes the first manager in history to win every single premier domestic trophy in FOUR different leagues.

On top of that the title win today takes Jose Mourinho's trophy cabinet to 20 titles in 10 short years and 3 in just over 2 seasons at Real Madrid C.F.

blanc, MadridOzil and Don Nino El Dios repped this.
  2. Hsain85

Hsain85 Member+

Mar 28, 2006
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    A legendary coach. Another CL please, Jose.

3. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    Jose-Terim-Collina trio.
    [​IMG]

4. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Fatih Terim :thumbsup:

5. nicafornica

nicafornica Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  6. Don Nino El Dios

Don Nino El Dios Proud to be White

Mar 30, 2008
    La Casa Blanca
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Spesh1. Only1.

7. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    he'z sooo hawttt

8. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    If you speaky dee Spanish, realmadrid.com is airing an interview w. Jose Mourinho. I'm sure summaries will appear on various websites shortly.

9. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    I am putting this in the Mou thread b/c today's press conference is an example of what I like about him.

When asked about the alleged video compilation FCB put together (i.e. "Pepe's Greatest Hits"), he said: "I don't know about that. I do know that up until we renewed him, two big clubs were pressuring his agent to hold off on the renewal. Have those clubs made videos about him? I don't know."

Toma! Right between the eyes biatches!!

Now I wish he would just shut up with the pseudo-madridistas and the real meaning of this, that and the other.

Umar repped this.
  10. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Didn't Florentino say something similar to the journalists that were attacking Mourinho though, that they were pretending, or was it something else?

11. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    The Pepe video is here apparently

A few good tackles, a well-deserved beating of Casquero and Iniesta running into the back of him and falling over like a pussy at the end. I reckon Pepe's agent must have made that video, that shit makes him look awesome.

If Barca wanted to make him look bad they should show all the times he falls over for no damn reason, but Barca obviously wouldn't want to go down that particular route 'cause the response would be as long as a TV series.

AriGold, raven3k, nicafornica and 2 others repped this.
  12. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    My issue is with his insistence that HE knows what madridsmo is ... that HE knows what senorio is ... that HE is here to enlighten us ... that madridistas aren't madridistas if they aren't 100% behind him. I just don't get it.

The alleged video is only from Real Madrid - FCB matches and the focus of the footage is supposedly stuff Pepe does away from the play / off the ball (gestures, pushing, attempts to intimidate). They say there is no video; the source that broke the story stands by what they've reported.

13. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    That Portuguese ass is probably still smarting from Uncle Flo's comments about having "teach" him what madridismo means in front of the assembly :D

14. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    After that vid, Pepe's value just increased by 10ME. Fantastic tackles, especially the one where he stands on Messi's hand.

15. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What i'm trying to say is that we've seen a lot of people do that. "Shut up! Anti-Madridista!" was the huge thing during Calderon's time. Calderon to say something like that every now and then, even today, which is bizarre.

They even added some badass theme music like he's some kind of super detective from a television show.

raven3k repped this.
  16. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    The club gives Mourinho some props for his 100th CL match.

[​IMG]

Wait, is Mourinho flashing us his middle finger? :ROFLMAO: Classic picture!!

17. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    [​IMG]

This can only mean one thing.

18. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    You would be flashing it too if you were given a subwoofer in honour of your 100th UCL match. :rolleyes:

MadridOzil, Zidane05, raven3k and 6 others repped this.
  19. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Hahahahahaaa. Nice one. :ROFLMAO:

20. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Nicely done. LMAO

He has this Mr. Beanish look about him in that pic. I'm telling you, classic picture!!

21. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So, nobody else seems to be infuriated with Mourinho's treatment of Kaka? Personally I think its an absolute disgrace how a player of his class is overlooked, especially in light of his performances with Brazil of late.

22. Vector-SS

Vector-SS Member+

Mar 18, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You have to ask yourself this, who will he replace? Ozil? Modric (who we are trying to integrate qujickly)? Di Maria (who run's his socks off)? Will you put him in when Madrid is trying to defend a lead, or say Callejon?

While I think he's a good player and an excellent person, other players playing ahead of him just makes more sense at this point.

23. Bear Crotch

Bear Crotch Member+

Jan 2, 2008
    Ohio, United States
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I don't know. He's shown he can do some dirty work defensively in the past few games he's played for us. Also, I'll never see what Callejon offers us except some goals after it's 2-0 already. It's debatable whether Kaka should be starting but I think he should undoubtedly be getting a lot more playing time.

24. Vector-SS

Vector-SS Member+

Mar 18, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If Kaka does play he will be taking minutes from either Ozil or Modric, both who desperately need playing time at the moment and who seems to be key players for the team. Also, I think we can agree that we will no longer see Kaka as a starter for this team in his position, hence maybe why Mourinho is "ignoring" him and doesn't want to take playing time from the other two.

The Callejon example was given mainly because of the last game. He came on more or less to defend and to help out on the wing, very similar to how Di Maria is sometimes used in parts of a game. I just don't see Kaka doing that sort of "dirty work" those two put in. They're quick, they track back like mofo's, and they run their asses off.

Don't get me wrong, I still get very excited when I see Kaka warming up and about to come on, but I guess I've just accepted the fact that his appearances are going to be extremely limited to situations where we either desperately need to score and/or copa del rey/useless matches.