Bush voters are ignorant, mostly because they believe Bushie lies

Discussion in 'Elections' started by superdave, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

try living in alabama for a while :D

2. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    Maybe Garcia can creat another subforum for you bozos. It could be something like "The Growing Mountain of Proof That All Opponents of Liberals are Stupid or Evil"

Stupidave's avatar would be an appropriate logo, you could fill it with studies and surveys by groups like FAIR and this ipso facto bunch.

3. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Smiley, which one are you, stupid or evil?

4. uclacarlos

uclacarlos Member+

Aug 10, 2003
    east coast
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to superdave again."

I would like to nominate this for post of the year, although it still ranks behind the "Charro vs. Men in Speedo" life-altering, sexual choice dilemna post from last week...

5. IntheNet

IntheNet New Member

Nov 5, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Glad we are! 100%! Thumbs up in agreement!

As opposed to let them (terrorists) ram hijacked planes into buildings IN THIS COUNTRY? Gee Pathogen... all these insurgents in Iraq... want to fight 'em in Queens, NY? Greenwich, Connecticut? How about fight Al Qaeda in Kansas? I'm voting for Bush becuase he's doing something about radical Muslim Fundamentalism and if that means "killing Arabs in their own country" Bravisimo! High five! There better than here! We didn't start this terror war but we have some interesting and explosive ways of ending it!

6. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    hmmm....decisions, decisions......it may depend on whether I've had my coffee

7. Pathogen

Pathogen Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Like you care.
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah...to bad the majority of the Arabs we're killing aren't the radical muslims you speak of. But hey, can't make an omlet...

It surprises me little that you have no moral objection to this.

8. uclacarlos

uclacarlos Member+

Aug 10, 2003
    east coast
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    "Collateral damage", invading a sovereign nation, etc., actually creates more enemies than we can kill. The problem isn't that we have X number of enemies. It's that in the world there exist conditions that are fertile ground for the recruitment of radical terrorists. We need to address these issues, not add to them by destabilizing stable countries (Saddam was a dictator who didn't tolerate dissention [including terrorists who despised him as much if not more than us]) and making them breeding grounds for terrorists groups.

"Killing Arabs" only escalates the cycle of violence. And guess what, that cyclical violence is going to hit us here again and again and again until we address the issues that bring about the rise of terrorist groups.
    I don't expect you to have this knowledge, but if what you are insinuating is that the European powers partition of Byzantine Empire, plus Germany's atrocities in WWII (in addition to cyclical spouts of anti-semitism in Europe from the time of Hadrian 70 years after Christ in the Roman Empire), than yeah, we didn't initiate the conditions that have lead to terrorism.

But dude, we fvcking support terrorist regimes in the region! We supported Saddam!

Look at what Al Qaeda has said from the get-go: they have despised the anti-Islamic regimes in the region b/c they do not represent the ppl. In their drive to up their recruitment numbers, they began to transition their hate more towards the US b/c it's an easier to comprehend target. But they have always despised the Arab world leaders b/c they kow-tow to the West, and especially the US.

Your post, INT, is far more disturbing than the dribble of some stupid co-worker.

9. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It sad that you don't get it. :(

10. who cares if we create more enemies then we can kill as long as were for good and not evil

good always wins over evil no matter what the odds

11. Pathogen

Pathogen Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Like you care.
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    psst...we're talking real life here, pookie. This aint some Hollywood movie set.

12. DJPoopypants

DJPoopypants New Member

Are you sure? I thought it was "evil will always triumph because good is dumb."

I guess we'll see after the selection of our next president.

13. DJPoopypants

DJPoopypants New Member

maybe he's talking in a Buddhist sense, looking at a timeperiod of millenia? So what if extra terrorists kill us - we were gonna die and be reborn anyway, right?

14. uclacarlos

uclacarlos Member+

Aug 10, 2003
    east coast
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Kinda like the narcotraffic industry vs. the justice system in Colombia? :rolleyes:

15. Malaga CF fan

Malaga CF fan Member

Apr 19, 2000
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DJPoopypants again.

Gotta love Spaceballs.

16. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    Luke Skywalker weighs in

17. Acombfosho

Acombfosho New Member

Sep 28, 2004
    Bush voters are too comfortable in their existence to challenge anything which may result in a loss of their (stress on their, not any rational persons opinion) social status. They truely believe that its great to be STRONG, TOUGH, THE BUG GUY, THE ONE CALLING THE SHOTS, LEADING THE WAY.. and they see any other way of doing things as inferior, this is due to the immense propaganda in all forms of media and entertainment which exhaults this very opinion to millions of viewers happy sat in their little homes on their comfy sofas with a McDonalds BigMac in one hand and Sat.TV remote in the other... Why bother questioning things? We've got the good life!!

Take for example some crappy American Drama, such as hah Knightrider. who always wins .. the BAD ASS GOOD GUY..

I can't really explain this theory properly but metaphorically those who will understand this are likely to be Democrats (or Bush supporters deciding to ignore any comparison)

Bush voters argue that they want to maintain the strong American values, and want to remain happily in their existence, which is fair enough - they also believe that those who want to bring down our country are simply jealous.. so the only solution is to kill them all! (just like on TV eh?)

For one thing the Democrats also can see some similarities with Republican views- Yeah its great to live in America, its great to be an American, we're pround of our nation.. They do however, see the difference between reality and fiction.. and can see that Lies and Death can only resulty in further Lies and Death.. The solution for peace in a nation is never to go and kill everyone opposed to that nations ideals.. (which they aren't - they're opposed to the capitalist raping their homelands resources!!)

Fighting for Peace is like Fu<king for Virginity

18. marylandred

marylandred New Member

Aug 19, 2004
    Where does that leave troops who are Kerry voters?

19. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Self loathing troops.

20. -cman-

-cman- New Member

Apr 2, 2001
    Clinton, Iowa
    Nice first post! Now go relax and enjoy the footie. ;)

21. Deuteriumoxide

May 27, 2003
    Rockville, MD
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    (banging head on keyboard)

I think the biggest problem is that nobody remembers the Bush Administration before 9-11... what was happening? Rampant unemployment and a plane down in China. Bush had nothing.

9-11 mobilized all the country music singing brain dead folks into "kill the towel head mode" and GW is trying to ride that momentum into another term in office.

There was no Bush administration before 9-11.

22. Kelly Vargas

Kelly Vargas New Member

Jul 11, 2003
    Scottsdale, Az
    well there's not many to begin with... but im sure they'll end up like many other kerry supporters come nov. 3rd... sitting alone in a dark room, trying to drown their sorrows in a bottle of booze, crying, "W beat us again??? we tried preying on the blacks, the elderly, the young, the crippled, and the middle class... what else do we have to do?!?!?"

23. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

i just meant a thinking voter is surrounded by a lot of folks who refuse to believe bush is anything less than the greatest political figure of all time, yet can't offer a single reason as to why he is so grand - i know you go through it too dex

btw when did you move up to tuscaloosa?

AUBURN SUCKS!!!

24. Metros Striker10

Metros Striker10 New Member

Jul 7, 2001
    Planet Earth
    That's funny. You know, every time I hear a political debate amongst people, this is what many times occurs:

Kerry fan: * Bush rant *

Bush fan: Okay, okay. You don't like the way Bush made his decisions. Fine. Now, why is that you feel that Kerry would be a better president and Commander-In-Chief?

KF: Because his name isn't Bush.

BF: Oh, okay. Now, Bush appearently has destroyed all alliances, exlcuding those 30 "small countries that are smaller than Texas." What will Mr. Kerry do, or whould have done to fix or prevent this from happening.

KF: I don't know. I'm not John Kerry. Kerry wouldn't have done that. He would have waited for the UN's approval.

You can't call all Dubya fans ignorant because many Kerry fans are just haters of both and just want a change because it's cool.

25. lurking

lurking Member+

Feb 9, 2002
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So vote for Bush, because Kerry might turn out to be as bad? Thats a winning sentiment.